Why is Sup Forums so quiet all of a sudden?

why is Sup Forums so quiet all of a sudden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1476038
w
Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're busy moving into the bunkers. Happening has started. We have 30 hours left.

I'll post updates in an hour.

Americans are going to work ya cunt

Got too much btfo lately.

keep me posted

because the pussyworshiping anti "pedo" crowed wasted a fuck ton of this sites energy with their obnoxious spam

SAD!

gtfo wage slave, Sup Forums is a neet board

Kek, these have become reaction images now.
Got any more?

Because we won, and its been an emotional drain gettiner here.

Most of us need a break and a bit of a mental reset.

We've all worked our asses off for 1.5years, and things are now going the right way. We just cant maintain a steady diet of this because the psychological burden is honestly alot.

Its the same reason why CTR and ShareBlue failed. This place damages omes brain very fast, and the normie tumblr faggots they hired to troll here broke down and suicided with frequency.

So yeah, all is quiet because we can and should rest on our laurels for a minute, and see the light of a new world we managed to secure.

Upwards of 40% of posters were from Oricalchium California, in the wake of the dam.

>Be a NEET
>Tell people you are a NEET

Christ you people are pathetic. Atleast LARP like you aren't useless.

Apparently 4 chan users are too busy spamming this shit on social media sites

Buggered if I know what made them do it

normie shitposting has turned everyone away.

Some of you are alright, don't go to Sup Forums tomorrow

The call has been made.

Feds knocked on my door yesterday about a .gif of a baby getting pooped on. I might not be the only one talked to.

They realized their God-Emperor is retarded.

The quiet before the storm

USA is going to bomb Israel for 9/11.

Mourning is the slowest time on 4 chan

The reality of a Drumpf presidency is setting in and we're beginning to realise our mistake in supporting that moron

Can i get a quick rundown?

what did kek mean by this?

This. We are realizing the god emporor has no clothes

We all know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11 now the proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

coz dicks to suck

It's because skippy got leaked through worldcorp arg
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1476038

Shill4Hill

THIS VIDEO IS BEING CENSORED BY Sup Forums MODS. w w.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpi2rwMKLLc&app=desktop
taken from 'globecorp' website, speculated to be John Podesta

Give it a break man. You time wasting dicks come in a close second to bogfaggots. I suppose without anyone playing devils advocate on Sup Forums it would become as much of an echo chamber as anywhere else, so you've got some value here. But seriously? Give it a break once in a while. It can't be healthy for you.

Calm before the storm. A great happening approaches

If that Globecorp thing isn't a lame art project, then that would mark the Beginning of the End

>Mfw some new fag comes in here, and tells everyone he's pooped for shitposting so hard these past not-even-two years
Son, I...

Someone worked out how to crash the bo▶

File: cyberspace.jpg (40 KB, 610x340)
REPLY>>

WOW, trolls on Sup Forums.org!

Who would have Fatal error require_once() failed opening required 'lib/model/map/ResponceMapBuilder.php' (include_path='C:\webroot\hyperion\lib;C:\webroot\hyperion\protocol\\lib;;C: