Received funds from Russia

>received funds from Russia
>cucked by Russia, pledges to have "good relations"
>"there was no invasion of Crimea, Crimea was always Russian!"
why does Sup Forums support this Putin whore, traitor of France?

>crimea was always russian.
Crimea was Russian before it was owned by Ukraine.

There are more russians than Ukrainians in crimea.

Russia requires crimea to exist with a navy.

Ukraine is a politically divided country undergoing civil war between europhillic west and russophilic easy.

Le Pen 2017... Say it with me, you lefty cuck nuggets.

>>inb4 Crimea-river~

>good relation with Russia
>traitor of France
Polish education

Get a load of this new faggot.

>Russia requires crimea to exist with a navy.
I don't give a fuck what Russia "requires".

Russia violated Ukraine's sovereignty, and that's your own country official position, even with Trump's administration, denying that you are just another traitor and kremlin bot.

How is she cucked by Russia if she is supported by them you faggot

I'd date a Putin whore over a soros/Rothschild whore anyday. Why are you so afraid you pol? You think you're going to get invaded?

Take****

Shut up you filthy cuck pole, your country is the garbage bin of history.

''Ukraine'' never even existed as real state before 1991 you faggot.

Bandera violated Polish sovereignty when he killed you like pigs in Wolyn and Galicia

We aren't Kremlin bots, there are a lot of Americans that support Russia. We have common interests, we want to save the white race. You don't understands that (((they))) want the US and Russia divided.

Butthurt pole kurwa

>we want to save the white race.

slavs clearly aren't white.

Russia isn't communist so I really don't care about their domestic issues. If Russia allies with the US he isn't going to invade NATO anytime soon. Stop being a prissy fag you leftist shill.

enjoy poverty and aids putin admirer
shut the fuck up and kill yourself traitor russian cock sucker
Ukraine existed far longer than M*scovy, Kiev is the legitimate successor of Kievan Rus', not Muscovite subhuman scum

MADAME

PRESIDENT

White enough for me.

This poles just anal sore about the occupation he copped by Russia back in the day ya gotta look toward the future brother.

I don't admire him persay, I just think we have common interests.

Kievan Rus was first Russian empire.Rus is literally Russian in old Slavic as well as our south Slavic languages.

>We aren't Kremlin bots, there are a lot of Americans that support Russia.
yes, Americans like that are anti democratic traitors and kremlinbots
>we want to save the white race
>russia
>white race
there is nothing to save in Russia excepts for poverty and aids
>You don't understands that (((they))) want the US and Russia divided.
Your country geostrategic interests want you and Russia divided, fucking mongrel

she's an economic clone of Bernie Sanders

Crimea WAS russian. Stay mad polski

>Ukraine
>Literally having your country called "Borderland"
Ukraine is a artificial state

>Pshek, The Ass-blasted Edition

You'd also better support her. If she loses the faggots that rule the EU will put more focus on Poland having too few shitskins and gays.

> Possibly an ukr shitposter

>sovereignty
only real countries get to have that. ukraine is not a real country

So you would you prefer to le pen? You're obviously just a shill. You're not even French so why do you care? You're country isn't becoming a Islamic shithole France is right now so, shut your mouth. You don't understand the plight of the French.

What was the term the soviets used to describe westerners who believed their propaganda? Shit-eaters? I found there's a lot of shit eaters here on Sup Forums.

Ukrainians are ethnic Russians just like Belarusians.

You have identity crises because of the inferiority complex.

Obama/Hillary/Soros/Nuland installed your government in 2014

You are fucking puppets of Globalist kikes who don't give a shit about anyone's Sovereignty

He is not Polish,he is Ukrainian peasant who lives in Poland

>putin flag
sure thing vlad

>Kievan Rus was first Russian empire.
Moscow didn't exist back then you fucktard. Muscovities stole Rus' legacy, and they by no means are the only legitimate rulers of Rus'. Muscovite scum should finally accept nation's right to self-determination.

Nobody cares about you either Poland

>be a pshek
>desperately try to stuff as American, Chinese and German dicks up your mouth at once
>criticize a foreign leader for fraternizing with just one foreign power on beneficial for her country terms
>fail, cause can't speak clearly with all the dicks in your gabber

Kek. This dude won't stop us from uniting and stopping these Islamic terrorists. OP wants us to go to war.

>Hey look we have a Neocon who is still stuck in Cold War era

It's the Jews stupid

EU didn't force us to take a SINGLE refugee. You heard that. There is not a single refugee in Poland.

But nice try, RT shill, +100 rubles(its not like they are worth anything anyway).
>So you would you prefer to le pen?
Anyone who isn't a putin whore.

>Anyone who isn't a putin whore.
you're not even french though.

Someone is afraid to loose its euromoney.

>see flag oh that polish butthurt fag again

Moscow as city did not existed then,but Russians as ethnicity did,you identity confused Banderist fool

Yes, divide yourself whitey.

The Jews want Russia and the west at war because were both white. I know you guys are going to say "Slavs aren't white".

He is not Polish he is 'Ukrainian'.

I bet this guy organizes astroturfed protests in Poland too.

> Hey grandad whats a soviet? I was born after the cold war and don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about

Oh look it's one of those

>"I don't know anything about the history of a country and its people's but I'll adopt an uninformed opinion because I'm a fucking low iq golem that can't think for myself and need to get into retarded internet arguments about things I have no idea about"

Kind of posts.

Good god, modern humans are pathetic.

So you'd rather have more refugees than have "Putin controlled shill". To be honest if Russia was still communist I'd rather ally with them than have my country become a Islamic shithole.

RARE

wow lets not get too crazy now. if that was the case, we'd have two enemies in that scenario instead of one

Sorry OP but if you want to preserve the white race we need Russia in our fight.

Smash Judeo-Globalist scum

no

Russians as ethnicity came to existence only after 16th century, first time the name of Russia is used officially is by Peter the Great

Muscovites(modern day russians) are just one of the branches of Rus' people, just like Ukrainians who have the same right to Rus' legitimacy and the same right for self-determination

Btw what the fuck your country even is? You say Ukraine is not real? What about fucking MONTENEGRO? Why won't you just join motherland Russia faggot?

And you're pretentious af. Go outside and stop making us look bad Cletus

Little Serbia gets it.

Face it Poland, you're only of use to the West as long as the West is aligned against Russia. Trump's accession draws a line under this. You now have no hope of picking up any crumbs once Uncle Sam has dealth with the Russian Bear, so give up and sort your own problems out. It is not the 1750s any more, you cannot afford foreign policy ambitions beyond simple coexistence with your neighbours.

>So you'd rather have more refugees than have "Putin controlled shill".
There is not a single refugee in Poland. Most of the EU opposse refugees. What are you talking about?

Why do you stop here ?
Why not explain the story

>Want funds for the party
>Go to all the European banks
>Nope can't loan money to nazis
>Go to Russian banks
>Sure senpai
>WOW RUSSIA OFFERED MONEY TO NAZIS, FN IS A WHORE TO RUSSIA

No no, FN contracted a loan from Russian banks.

Fucking shills i swear

The leftist politicians opposing le pen favor refugees. You live in Poland a paradise cops red to France. Stick to your own countries politics neocon.

Yet you're fighting the people who ensure it remains so.

I bet you vote communist.

Loans. She recieves loans from Russian banks because French (((banks))) don't want to loan her the necessary money to campaign

He wants Europe and white people to die because "muh communists".

The modern Ukrainian nationalists are the only successors to Drevnyaya Rus (it never called itself "Kievan" - that's from modern text books, and initially just for convenience) to actively REJECT the term Russky. In doing so, they reveal themselve for what they are - a bizarre self-contradiction, and tool of foreign powers.

Don Fillon will win.

Married.
Catholic
5 kids

This is a good example for France.

Last 2 presidents were degenerates.
One married during his mandature a woman who've seen more knots than a chinese boat; the other had a scooter relation with a C level actress.

Mitterrand had the dignity to keep it secret.

The national library and the glass pyramid show his fascination for Monarchy and the occult.

If a french bank had agreed to lend her money, she'd have taken it. But no one agreed in France, or Europe. Only in Russia. You can't blame Marine for Europe's intolerance.

>thinking the cold war ever ended

>marine
>traitor to france
>not the eussr
the fuck are you doing posting from a polish proxy, juncker/schulz? fuck off, retard

>there was no invasion of Crimea, Crimea was always Russian!
It was. It's russian land. It is russia founded these cities. It's russians settled and live ther. It's russian history and culture. Why they can't choose fate of their own land? Whats wrong with you? Why she is traitor of France?

Kill yourself, Polish faggot.
Le Pen is the only chance France has at uncucking itself.

>This is a good example for France.
He was Sarkozy's prime minister. This fact alone should convince anyone not to vote for that traitorous piece of shit.

Fuck off proxy hohol.

Crimea was never yours, and you can go ahead and cry me a river.

If anything, Novgorod has more right to the Rus' legacy than anywhere else. That was where the Russian identity was born: where Norsemen met Slavs, Balts and Finns, and created a new ethnocultural entity.

Fucking cocksucker, Slavs and scythians are mentioned in Constantinople chronicles as far back as 500AD.

you misled piece of shit.

probably not even a proxy, poland takes a good number of ukrainian immigrants who are turk-tier and no one says a word as they drive up crime and lower standards of living because they're """""""""white"""""""""

>WE WUZ RUSSIANZ N SHIET

The eternal asshurt pole

OR it could just be a hohol who got tired of being ripped to shreds every time he posts under the Ukie flag, so he changed flags, while pushing the same bullshit.

He's a hohol. No pole would ever call Ukraine a real country.

>Ukraine

Tired of butthurt poles tbqh, kill yourself or emigrate to England already you fucking loser.

> Implying it is bad to use someone to reach your goals

I'll explain you how it works kiddo:
> Use Putin's money.
> Become Madam President
> Make France Great Again
> Destroy Putin
As simply as that.

Suppose Putin is Satan. Yet it is a smart move to use your enemy.

>>Russia requires crimea to exist with a navy.
>Americans wanting a stronger Russia
never thought i'd see the day
But maybe it's just a bunch of kremlin shills

>EU didn't force us to take a SINGLE refugee. You heard that. There is not a single refugee in Poland.

I'm not sure you understand how the EU works. If they're in Germany, they have freedom of movement throughout the whole Schengen area you moron.

RUSSIA REEE

See you fucking moron

>Crimea was always Russian

Well it has been ethnically colonised by Russians, yeah.

Russia is based

But Crimea was filled with Russians.

The only reason Crimea was given to Ukraine by Russia is that Ukraine could better provide the Russian people living in Crimea than Russia could. At a time when Ukraine is aligned with Russia, there's no problem, but when Ukraine threatens to leave towards western shores and take Crimean Russians with her, it's a different story. Russia invested a lot in Crimea for several reasons, and it wasn't having it's investement "robbed".

State sovereignty is a meme if your borders are not ethnic borders.

This
Also i didnt see the american complained too much after france and UK invested to build the suez cannal only to see our investement stolen by some egyptian cunt.

>the russian boogeyman

t. Boris Shevchenko
Wypierdalaj do kołchozu x-D

So is what is happening here that globalists want to unite North America, EU, and Saudi Arabia as a global empire, but they fucked up internally and started blaming one of their rivals(Russia?)

Proofs?

>rival
Not really accurate.
Russia is the opposition to globalism.
Vladimir, the kremlin, and Russians want a multipolar world, not a unipolar world and they're not wrong in that. They've been through the globalism meme and it cost them more than anyone under the spell of any other poisonous meme.
Ironically, by the graces of the bushes the clintons and the CIA, russia was rescued from the commie globalism and in return russia is saving us from america's bolshevik communist takeover that was seeded by russian kikes.

Yes, why can't they? Because of Russia, that's why.