We were all black before we were human. Your racism is inexcusable

We were all black before we were human. Your racism is inexcusable.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7chicago.com/news/2-girls-11-and-12-shot-in-head-in-separate-shootings-/1750784/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We were not, monkeys have white skin under their fur

STOP LOOKING FOR STATISTICS NAZIS!

So you agree that blacks are not human.

If we were black at one point is it really racism then?

>We were all black before we were human
>Blacks aren't human
You're a fucking idiot.

black detected

i lold

Many women are have had their maternal instincts hijacked to view all niggers and shitskins as their babies.

Fucking prove me wrong.

uhh hello if you have 100 people comiting crime and just so happenly 13 of them are black, of course the minority (13 out of 100) will be comiting crime tf you dumb shits on about.

You're right, but half of Sup Forums thinks women vote for the government to take care of them because they're madly in lust with short, brown, small cocked subhumans.

note that white is such a generalising term because anyone not black is white like mexicans and europeans in america. its a fucked up system man you should be dissapointed.

I don't believe we were all black before, just maybe the same organism that ended up all over the planet and evolved due to each races geographic location. I don't believe for a minute that black people left Southern Africa and turned white because of cold weather and drinking milk.

I would even believe that humans were bioengineered by some advanced civilization and put here, just because humans are SO drastically different from every other animal here on earth.

>We were all black before we were human.
>humans evolved from primates
rly makes u think

Stop taking the fucking bait.

Sage slide threads dont be morons.

WE WUZ ALL KANGZ AN SHIET

go to google right now, type in "right's obsession salon", look at the fucking results. I think Salon is the one with the unhealthy obsession with cliches.

Except we weren't.

Our common ancestor evolved into "blacks" also.

>here's why

If it's not a series of bar charts illustrated the entirely one-sided balance of violent crime then I declare this to be F A K E N E W S

>US flag
>doesn't understand the English language enough to deliver a coherent thought

You have to go back.

So you're claiming blacks haven't evolved since but we have ? Really interesting.

Reminder that US is source of all Anti-White Racism and that they created ISIS. Never give american companies money, see their threads for the racism it contains, boycott all americans.

TrumpĀ“s america is an america that needs to die

>black people are more violent than whi-

*pulls out image*

*looks smugly at republican faces whirring away searching for a counter argument*

so that means anyone who isn't black IS human?

>The right wing's projection and obsession: Their hunger to pervert Black LIves Matter rises after Dallas

>Rise of the alt-right: How mainstream conservatives' obsession with with purity fueled a new right-wing radicalism

>The Clinton BS Files: The right wing's long history of obsession with the Clintons' sex lives

>The right's black crime obsession

>The right's Obamacare obsession is destroying the Republican Party

>The right's ridiculous Neville Chamberlain obsession

>America's founding obsession: What we really talk about when we talk about the founding fathers

>The religious right's No. 1 obsession: policing women's sex lives by any means necessary

This was just on the first page of results. This is fucking sad.

Single mothers defend blacks because they need their votes to continue the government gravy train. The Democrat party is literally an alliance between single mothers and blacks to get welfare.

Your right according JBP

Not true

Blacks have homo erectus dna which is the reason why they look like they do

The first non mixed homo sapien; Cro magnon, looked caucasian

Whites are generally less violent than blacks, but when they commit violent crime, it's much larger than Jamal and his half brother from a different father robbing a liquor store for petty cash.

>pulls out image
>proves whites are superior at everything, to include violence.

i really think blacks have that skin because they were too dumb to stay in the shade or make clothes.

Yes, and women in their late teens and early twenties are the number one target of leftist scum. By playing to their developing maternal instincts they can paint the nigger as a pet that needs the kind of care only they can provide.

Salon Magazine, kek. My dream is that their office catches on fire.

Moar like this is fucking lol

>The lefts obsession with a tiny number of cops shooting black men, who are often violent criminals
>The lefts indifference when black "youths" gun each other down in the streets of Chicago en masse

>Facts are racist

>here's why

and in the trash it goes

do people enjoy being told how to think?

>we all used to be black
>some of us are not black any more

So you're saying that white people evolved while black people didn't?

Kek

Liberals need to stop attacking the statistics. The numbers are there, they literally cannot argue that down.

They should change their angle to "no percentage of crimes should make you judge an entire race," or some other happy feelgood shit.

OP is comedian.

If only 13% of the population yet they're responsible for 52% of the murders in the past 40 years, there's a problem.

Two black middle schoolers were shot in the head in Chicago yesterday. Hear shootings consist of just black and Hispanic victims. The girls' killers were not found. It seems to be a huge threat to the black community.

abc7chicago.com/news/2-girls-11-and-12-shot-in-head-in-separate-shootings-/1750784/

It's like the right cares more about black lives and the left or BLM don't at all.

baldy all the way on the right only shot someone in the head who later lived

>tfw used to be just as racist as everyone else on this board then got a job working with 90% blacks and many blacks I work with are straight from Chicago and actually really chill and not niggers and now my whole viewpoint on them have changed and now I'm torn on whether to trust Sup Forums anymore or not on blacks

>Brevik
>2011
>Mike Brown and subsequent BLM related bullshit
>2014+
Really makes me think.
When you need to go back 10-5 years for your "SUPER SCARY MURDERER" list and I can pull up several from this year it's really telling.

Here's a thought.
Maybe judge people on a case by case basis.
I'm a Sup Forums tard because I'm tired of vocal white hate.
However blacks aren't all evil or some dumb shit, do realize that black crime is rampant, so don't be naive, but there are decent blacks out there, just not as many.
I know it sounds shitty but it's merely the truth.
I don't "Hate" blacks.
I'm wary of them.
And you should be too unless you want to be one of those naive fuckers who end up murdered when you're trying to do something nice.

>straight from Chicago

So they're not living in Chicago anymore? That's good. Any black person who escapes that hellhole knows what's up.

Sage this is a shill slide thread

Also
>We were all black before we were human.
>before we were human.

guess who's obsessed?

Ignore the facts or yooz b raycist

You know that's what we're trying to change, right?

>dear white people not black enough

Lmao these dumb fucks are more racist than us

>Sup Forums hates based on history, culture and ability
>leftists hate purely on skin colour

Eventually the left is going to crack. It has to. You can't build a coalition of natural enemies.

>we where black before we where humans
Therefore blacks are no humans.

Got you covered senpai