Vote for SPD to destroy Germany and EU

Don't you see /pol?

Germany is already lost, not even AfD will help them in the current state. I've never seen such a miserable cry babies full of "post-war" guilt then Germans.

Schultz will flood Germany with refugees, he will have all of the EU funds mystically "vanish" etc.

If Germany falls, the EU falls.

I'm excited, I have already invested my euro's into dogecoin so I know I am financially safe when the euro becomes worthless than a dollar.

VOTE SPD

Other urls found in this thread:

politaia.org/deutschland/afd-die-kontrollierte-opposition/
morgenwacht.wordpress.com/tag/kontrollierte-opposition/
correctiv.org/
einprozent.de/correctiv-das-zensurwerkzeug-der-elite/
deutschlandradiokultur.de/afd-front-national-und-co-rechtspopulisten-buhlen-um-juden.1079.de.html?dram:article_id=360241)
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BEWARE THE AFD POSTER

The AfD is actually a subversive puppet party supporting left totalitarianism and authoritarian progressivism and hates every form of national sovereignty, it wants the United States of Europe, flooded with migrants (literally). It is controlled by a CONSORTIUM of powerful establishment members.

They are stealing certain positions of true right wing parties (like the NPD), but they are definitely not (alt)right, they are simply a controlled opposition party created by members of establishment parties. They supress everyone wanting to lead the party away from "THEM" (Example: Björn Höcke, one of the only true right wing leaders, currently secretly being bullied out).

They are basically Merkel (probably even worse), except that they are just pretending to support right wing positions. And they even fail at that at some points.

Here are some links to the Wahrheitspresse, revealing this full blown government funded conspiracy to the public (suppressed by the MSM).

politaia.org/deutschland/afd-die-kontrollierte-opposition/
morgenwacht.wordpress.com/tag/kontrollierte-opposition/

Also, Germany now officially has its own CTR which is funded by Soros (They're trying to discredit the AfD, but it's easy to see this as an attempt to drive more people to the AfD, DONT FALL FOR IT ITS OBVIOUS ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE AFD):

correctiv.org/
einprozent.de/correctiv-das-zensurwerkzeug-der-elite/

They started to cooperate with facebook in order to distribute their propaganda and people are rapidly falling for it. This propaganda is funded by the government and zionistic/jewish supporters. They are even directly targeting jews to get their support (deutschlandradiokultur.de/afd-front-national-und-co-rechtspopulisten-buhlen-um-juden.1079.de.html?dram:article_id=360241)

DO NOT FALL FOR AFD PROPAGANDA, VOTE A PROPER NON-GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED OPPOSITIONAL PARTY!

REPORT, FILTER AND IGNORE ALL SHILLS.

The problem is in the solution, if the Germany and the EU become poor and fail "refugees" will simply leave because there's nothing there for them.

desu anythings better than trying to preserve the civic nationalist status quo. either things collapse or we are killed quickly, instead of slowly boiling torture

Kill yourselves, VOTE AFD

>165cm
I bet he squeezed an inch in there, it's probably less

afd is neoliberal cuck shit

>The AfD is actually a subversive puppet party supporting left totalitarianism and authoritarian progressivism and hates every form of national sovereignty

That's literally what Schultz wants LMAO

Friendly reminder the AfD is once again in the process of tearing itself apart :^)

>tfw they officially want to kick Högge out

No. Accelerationism is literally retarded.

They had already kicked him out as I heard it.

Sorry Germany, looks like you are meant to be cucked :C

He is 165cm in his platform shoes.Barefoot he is no more then 160cm.

holy fuck I thought esti was a meme country but now I see you motherfuckers are dark to the core

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT WE MUST SAVE AND REFORM EU NOT DESTROY OR FEDERALIZE IT
VOTE FOR MUTTI

Good i wished they would hurry up and die. They are an embarrassment to the white race.

disgusting, you cant keep one foot in and one foot out senpai, either we go all the way or we burn it down

Redditshill fuck off

merchant dump

AfD is a new party and they cant allow it to fuck up because of one person.

Högge is a double edged sword, he showed his powerlevel to early

Nah they couldn't get themselves to do it last time after his dumb speech, so they had a bigger vote and now they've started the process to formally kick him out. There's still a chance he won't be kicked out, but they're hating each other already anyway. :^)

>Agenda 2010 wasn't enough

Bernd apparently represents a third of his shit party. They'll probably go back to voting for NPD now, so good bye AfD :^D

EU delenda est

>welfare scum STILL crying over the only good thing the SPD did this millenium

why are all far left/right such degenerates?

Make that -5% for the AfD now that the racists will go back to the NPD :^)

That's it for now. Will return later

The CFR supports Schulz. Soros is a member of the CFR.

Schulz is going great in polls and the media are shilling for him. Really makes you think.

>165cm

my 12yo girl is taller than that guy LOL

High energy Austrian

Hitler Junior? kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws

how the fuck do they know what people are going to be thinking in June. more bs fake news polls

He's 165cm?

SAGE

Kill all Volksverräter!

>investing in dogecoin

Thats the plan.

Schulz and SPD will destroy Germany & Europe in no time. The earlier they do this, the faster we can start rebuilding.

Just look at all the States ruled by SPD+Greens compared to the ones ruled by CDU. They're all shitholes. 35% of people in Berlin DO NOT WORK while only 5% in Bavaria have none.

(((Social Democrats))) are like a death cult.

BAYERISCHE SEZESSION JETZT
SÜDDEUTSCHER BUND JETZT

>BAYERISCHE SEZESSION JETZT
do it

>rebuilding

Yeah, those new mosques arent gonna build themselves.

Is this guy Jewish? He looks jewish and has the last name but I can't find anything online.

Or is this how germans look?

>DAILY REMINDER TO REPORT SCHULZ THREADS
and don't forget to sage if you reply.

Probably crypto

Well we tried.

But our (((Verfassung))) aka constitution does not allow it lel. germans need permission to rebel.

happened only like 2 weeks ago.

it's a jew.

>when you scroll through the "Höcke" hashtag this is the average poster

I hate german Twitter

This. Vote afd krautfags. sage and hide pro-shulz threads

well dogecoin is superior to bitcoin bc there's no limit to the # of dogecoins

Alright Sup Forums
I still have no idea who to vote and I just want to have security inside of germany, nothing more nothing less
I'm not remotely interested in the refugee flooding and I want Liberals to be as butthurt as possible because they are turning into the american liberals which is horrible
Which Party do I vote now?

>there's no limit to the # of dogecoins
And that's why it's value has been steadily declining since it was released.

I hate people like you. Thats like a north korean asking who they should vote for.

You literally understand nothing.

The only hope for Europe is to gas all Germans.

I've been thinking this before; even if AfD had any chance of winning the election, they'd only make things worse. They'd stabilize the situation and slow down the decline, possibly allowing the liberal democratic regime to persist for several years or even decades longer. What we need is total collapse, and as soon as possible. Liberalism needs to crash and burn and lose any and all credibility. If you take the accelerationism pill, you should always for the most open-borders, anti-German, leftist candidate there is.

a federated EU will allow for massive industrial, man power and resource potential. it wont last for long but long enough for a real good happening

The EU will have fallen apart by 2019

not wanting Frau Petry to squat over you
fucking Geman fags.
Sage

>people unironically shilling A FUCKING JEW
hahahaha you just can't make this shit up!

Fuck off to brit/pol/, mudslim pajeet.

No. Saving the EU is literally why (((they))) want Schulz instead of Merkel.

Yeah. How did that worked out for your Africans there in Brazil?

Germany will just follow the same route as Egypt, Constantinopla and so many other nations blow the fuck away by that retarded religion.

Jarek please go

ngl I'd let her dom the shit out of me but only if she dressed me up in cute girly clothes first :3

If you want EU down just let us join. As soon as something good happens to us it is ALWAYS followed by some gigantic catastrophe.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.

Cmon Germany do your stuff.

We have lost.

Actually that is a good point
I do see every country on Sup Forums rooting for germans to die out.
It has become very clear that the world simply can't forgive us for the nazi shit.

So at least when we finally die out Sup Forums will be happy
I can live with that.

The average media is calling him out already for all the SPD corruption scandals... and that if he wins he could change all the things he promised "but he never will"

stop drinking estrogen water

They are literally falling apart. The negotiator for brexit in the EU parliament admitted they were in crisis. Their idealistic agenda has failed in practicality, they are broke and more and more members are wanting to leave. They are desperate for britain to stay, and while we can happily walk out with no deal and trade with the many other countries lining up, you need our trade as makes up a large proportion of your income while you bleed countries like greece dry. It's falling apart.

Pls user buy the damn filters. I am hurting just by seeing you type that shite.

I'd rather fight with you for the 3rd time than see you in your current condition.

Uns im Norden fehlt uns einfach Preußen... Mit Preußen würden wir STARK nach oben steigen

Oh fuck off now pretending you didn't root for germany to get destroyed before.
I know you have posted "germany ruining europe for the third time" before.
I know you cheered when we were driven over by a truck

I know where Sup Forumss allegiance lies and I know it isn't with Germans.

GOTTKANZLER

SCHULTZ FOR CHANCELLOR

SPD ALREADY WON PRESIDENCY

This is just /reddit/ copy pasting redpills and memes and replacing uncucked names/faces with cucked names/faces and vice versa. They tried to make memes but failed and now just spam it as bait just like those "hillary memes".

Mate I just applied for some program in Germany. On the off chance i get it I'll wreck you personally.

Whos Frank-Walter Steinmeier ? And can he fix your shite?

There is no real way to save Germany, France and the UK, right?

Even if all of these far right parties are elected there are still huge amounts of muslims and minorities who are citizens and can't be stripped of that.

>germany ruining europe for the third time
thats a recent reddit thing, it was just an obscure meme before

He's right you know

>what is a race war
Hopefully it'll start in burgerland and spread to you guys, so you can deal with the problem before """"60%"""" is a reality across the pond, too.

It wouldn't be like this if you krauts could just stop destroying Europe.

>Frank-Walter Steinmeie
I actually met him once because I am from lower saxony.
President means nothing and he is SPD meaning a dirty commie

God bless all the nazis and redneck burgers.

I think the only way krauts could mess even more than Merkel with their country and the whole Europe is voting for this cuck of Schulz.

we vote for afd of course

they wont win but we need to pressure parties like cdu and spd, groko has to die