Why is the most powerful Country that has ever existed only 63% white?

Why is the most powerful Country that has ever existed only 63% white?

alien technology

Yeah but the army is 95% white, coincidence?

We have a large pool of disposable soliders that are not white

>63%

are you sure?

Because the wall hasn't been built yet.

because it's ruled by skypes and a literal non-country

>united
>states

Our army at the moment is all volunteer, no draft. If a major conflict started we would draft the cucks, thier unfaithful girlfriends and her bulls

Turkey isn't a real country either

Can confirm, turkey is a bird not a country

Because you still think it's the 50s post war boom and America isn't a laughing stock. You are rapidly headed in the direction of becoming a lawless nation, Africa or Brazil tier. You made no effort to protect your ethnic demographics and your way of life and now you're packed to capacity with dozens of different ethnic groups all vying for social and civic dominance of the United States. I give it til 2050 before you're a complete shit hole.

Also, I'm not saying this in the spirit of some kind of petty one-upmanship, I wanted the United States to remain great, but too many of your "white" people are too fucking retarded to know what's good for them.

Obviously, because we're still coasting off the success of a 90% white country. When you say make America great again, it really can only mean a lot more white people. We've been plummeting toward third world status for a while now as our third world population increases.

yes it's true but we at least have some horrid connection which resembles a culture, a common ground

imagine, things going south in US. economic well being is gone, army is weakened, government is falling apart. what will unite you? being """"american"""? your skype engineered materialistic selfish trivial hedonist consumerist culture? your people are divided over some stupid election already. imagine what would happen if shit really hit the fan

these are important questions burger

Brazil isn't the most powerful country that's ever existed

If you're talking about the USA, the number you want is 58%

Classic bong, always wrong
The usa is only -22% white

because you didnt kill the niggers when they weren't needed anymore

shhhh......theyll hear you.

>You made no effort to protect your ethnic demographics and your way of life and now you're packed to capacity with dozens of different ethnic groups all vying for social and civic dominance of the United States.
That sounds pretty familiar, UK.

>20 years later in Sup Forums
>straya shitposts
>gets replied with "t. chang" and micro dick jokes

SOON
O
O
N

Jokes on you, I'll probably have moved to NZ by then, I'll be getting "t. tui" and shitskin jokes.

Because you stealed the technology and used scientists from a 100% white country