Before/ after Sup Forums meme thread

Before/ after Sup Forums meme thread

Nah, I've always hated people who insist objective truths and reality don't exist.

Sup Forums changed me

The fuck is this, i have been seeing it all day.

Listen to yourself.

Trash Dove, some retarded Facebook sticker meme.

>when you realize your people are only 0.017% of the total global population and in steady decline

40 keks

top kek

I just made this one. Hope you cunts like it.

Thief

revised it

>eating brown cereal
>based
pick one

have you tried reeses puffs?

ITS LIKE CANDY

kys libtard

Why dont you stop sending your nigger loving wigger girls to florida

they will come back once they get the money

niggers dont have any money idiot

So they get the nigger loving from the males

sad

cherrypicking m8

Florida doesn't have cherrys they have oranges

noice meme

Nice dubbies

I got 2

1/2

2/2

this one is the best one desu

His smile and optimism: gone

P R E C I O U S
B O D I L Y
F L U I D S

Threadly reminder that this purple pidgin is a psyop to see how quickly memes can be introduced to our thinkspace

>unleash a meme
>let the "enemy" use it
>use it better than anyone could ever
>it becomes tainted and then they have to unleash something else
This goes for every psyop ever.

gay

Subtle.

Just like "Fake news", we will retool it to our purposes and use it better than they ever could.

he looks like he could be in his 80s if his skin wasnt so tight

What is this purple bird thing that keeps popping up?

2slo

wow so subtle

ONLY SITH DEAL IN ABSOLUTES ANAKIN...

oh w8

please tell me

>taking the red coated bluepill

Lmao

holy shit

is this real?

Toppest of keks m8

obviously not. Big Red is still in Toronto being a cunt. That other one is in a European "army"

Right, I wonder how many of them contribute anything but nigger shit to society. They are parasites and tools for the degradation of culture and mankind. Now kill yourself Jew shill croatia flag posting mongrel. You spam on this board like every day now.

kek

Sup Forums happened.

after Sup Forums you became full nigger and understand your kind ain't worth shit and definitely aint wanted in Finland. Good shit m8, now you know you should just kill yourself.

Does Sup Forums really radicalise young men? It did for me.

Are we like ISIS in this sense?

of course

kek

This right here =)

hahahaha fucken true man.

Anons say you're weak if Sup Forums has changed your views, but some of us have just been that indoctrinated and brainwashed. Especially in stemfaggotry, we're sort of told that humanities are useless and we shouldn't bother with it, which is good for them because if there was that much critical thinking applied to the humanities/social sciences, the conditioning might break. Anyways, when exposed to the complete incompetence, apathy, and in some cases, explicit disdain for acquiring the truth, it's shocking. Some of us were young and very naive when we got here, and from a certain perspective, the young and naive probably shouldn't be here. Because it hits you like a wall. I still don't know if browsing Sup Forums has added a net benefit to my life. I think I know the answer.

Best edit

We isis now.

I think you got that reversed.

SCHNIPPEN
SCHNAPPEN

I always find it funny that both of our great grandparents fought the nazis, and today we rever them