GERMANY YES

>wake-me-up.jpg
>cant-wake-up.jpg

tagesspiegel.de/berlin/ein-gefluechteter-findet-die-liebe-in-berlin-die-unwahrscheinliche-liebesgeschichte-von-toni-und-ahmad/19376340.html

>Berlin

I'm not surprised at all.

What happened THIS TIME?

I would guess rape

in common white people speak please?

>common

There is nothing common about English. English is far superior to German. German is the common language.

>tfw moving to Berlin for University
may god have mercy

>Ich war in diesem Sommer zum ersten Mal in meinem Leben ein bisschen stolz darauf, Deutscher zu sein
>(when Merkel let in the muslimic hordes)

Ahahaha, germany should truly have been abolished 1945. This shit is so awfully pathetic, i literally can't even. Literally shaking right now.

This is not what my fucking ancestors died for, for fucks sake.

Non-kebab translation please

the fuck does it say?

Looks like more race-mixing propaganda.

Watch out for the trucks if you don't get stabbed at Alexanderplatz

can somebody tl:dr in english?

Basically this is a libtard written article about the "unbelievable" love story of Ahmad (from Syria) and the woman from Bavaria.

If you read it, you have to vomit 10 tons due to the level of libtard cuckness presented there in.

This is literally the next level of propaganda shit I've seen this year so far.

One can clearly see that it's getting shoved down our throats really hard in this election year.

This. How about someone from Sup Forums actually goes outside and film the real situation instead of using propaganda images.

Implying current Germany is the real Germany.

We're living in a country led by the allies.
Our real home country doesn't exist anymore. Just because it shares the same name, doesn't mean it's the same country.

YES! allah peaceful !

the only time a german can be a little proud is when theyre dismantling germany sheeeit

How the fuck am i supposed to be able to read that, Hans? You really didn't think this through, did you?

I lived in Hamburg, can't be much different, right?

Why does God hate Germany so much holy shit...
Eve your country is not forsaken compared to them

Hot

Our last hope (aside civil war) is Putin rigging the upcomign yuropean elections.

He will save us, right?

RIGHT?

Man, I can't wait till Sweden and Germany are wiped out.

Sick of their shit

Fucking post that shit in the universal language (American English) and get outta here with your dang clicks and whistles

don't be so harsh hans. love conquers all

just like how the peasant subhumans we sent you back in 60s made love to german women because all the real german men were killed in ww2

>pixie crop
>big glasses
>flat chested & braless
the virtue signalling starter pack

Why? even after 70+ years of propaganda we arent as retarded as the former allied forces

USA is pushing anti white propaganda like crazy even with Trump in office and free speech

UK is a 1984 nightmare with muslim owning the capitol cities

France has been the jihadist center of europe for decades

Soviet Union collapsed and ruskies are some of the biggest degenerates you can ever meet

let's ask kek

>((((((((((((((((((((woman from Bavaria))))))))))))))))))))

there's google translator, for real, check it out

>Glaube, da haben ein paar von meinen Kumpels in Köln ein bisschen über die Stränge geschlagen an Silvester.
>tfw

So what is the story about? What did they do?

This. These are just catladies that would've grown old and died alone anyway. Nothing to see here. They're just being used for propaganda.

Let me guess, no user comments on the site.

Amazing how basically EVERY german news outlet has disabled comment sections.

The fire will rise.

an ugly she-kike larping as a white woman fucks a sand nigger and wrote about how great race mixing is

Are the German people really blissfully unaware of what's happening?

>Berlin

Berlin is degenerate. Not like Vienna is any better but still appears more conservative.

same thing in sweden. what a coincidence.

He and Trump will save you but you must still suffer much more.

>hating Berlin

I dont get this.Berlin is a party town where everyone is happy.Its also ultra safe.I literally felt there like home

Many syrians are white

fun fact: the author is a guy.

that's the icing on the cuck-cake.

>Berlin is a party town where everyone is happy
Because no one really works and the state is sponging off of the rest of Germany

No one understands American English. You have to use English English.

>Greece
>felt at home in a complete shithole

not surprised

Woke.

Your ancestor was some russian soldier moaning blyat as his raped your grandma

Nope. But the media tries to paint them that way. Theres this HUGE elephant in the room no one talks about publically, but everyone is aware.

No one wants Islam in germany
No one wants shitskins in germany

Woah. Such edge.

If you say no German wants ... it's not no one, but indeed like at least 90% (there are some legit cucked people even then). Now, if you mean in general... some European immigrants might be with you, but the whole shitskins themselves, obviously, don't want themselves out.

he's probably right though petkovic

Yousuff had to go back, back to italy
>yousuff
>back to italy

he gently stroke her violet hair
>her
>violet hair

i will fucking burn the whole country down. this madness has to stop.

am i the only one who is up for another crusade, brothers?

Wow some sandnigger got a an ugly woman. who looks to be like 50 years old Who cares.

>"Ich hätte damals echt kotzen können!“ Toni ist maximal gereizt, als wir uns nach zu langer Zeit mal wieder treffen. „Was für rechte Chauvis da plötzlich aus den Rattenlöchern gekrochen kamen, um ihre Frauen zu verteidigen.“ „Katze, reg dich nicht so auf“, sagt Ahmad in seiner ganz eigenen Sprache, den Kosenamen auf Deutsch, den Rest auf Englisch. Dazu streicht er liebevoll durch Tonis violette Haare.

Die Silversterübergriffe waren ok, aber bei den darauffolgenden Kommentaren hätte ich echt kotzen können.

zu lange, hab nicht gelessen

Yeah. If russkis had invented time travel somehow.

>Bavaria
>White

If no one wants them, then why are they there?

"toni" is dat ne tranny oder sowat?

The commiefornia of germany

Is Bayern redpilled?

Kenn ich allerdings auch, als Abkürzung, für Tonia oder Antonia... "die Toni" halt. Sowie "Kathi" oder "Jessi" ...

R E M O V E
E
M
O
V
E

3rd grade attitude, Hans. Grow up

there are comments...

>English is far superior to German
I see what your getting at, but English is common because it's superior. Common language =/= common people. But yes, Germans are the dirt beneath the marble.

Translate it please i want to rage or laugh.

>english

>no composita
>no conjunctive form

no wonder you have to steal from other languages all the time to pimp up your shit language

I guess Germanics were destined for this. Eventually I have to stop getting upset and realize you *want* this to happen, so you deserve it.

t. 75% Germanic white American. Just not gonna have kids and wait out this ride.

mixing with syrians is good

steve jobs is half syrian yet looks white? explain that

Mixing with the syrians would only make the offspring more white, and thus you dilute their shitskin-ess

Syria is a mixed ethnic country. Syria was originally white but when the Arabs conquered the country there was a lot of rape. Fact is some Syrians look more like natives and other look more Arab.

A general rule though not 100% is the Shia/Christians look more European and the Sunnis are brown town. Most of the 'refugees' are Sunni and that's why they're more Arab looking.

What is this text saying please translate bro.

You can say the same about some Iranians. Some of them look whiter than the average american. Like said. Those countries are diverse and theres few percent of white people living there. I'd mix with white Syrian qt too.

Are they redpilled?

TRANSLATE IT WEEBS

Germany YES!
people really fall for this shit
atleast i live in a rural area with 90% of the
population being elderly
this is not fine

it's cucked blue pilled shit, don't even wanna translate without wanting to nuke germany

Read the article,
The Story Plays in Kreuzberg, which is the SJW Dungeon of Berlin, which is the degenerate Capital of the western world
Knowing that the Girl lives there im surprised she doesnt fuck animals in her spare time

Next Thing is the Author
pic related......yes pic fucking related
just look at the dude he unironicaly writes the
most hardcore cuck shit you have ever seen

Nothing new here, it is just SJW Central circle jerking around

>that second comment

JUST
FUCK
MY
COUNTRY
UP

Don't make me type it out in google translate you fuck.

>live in a rural area with 90% of the population being elderly

And that's why you're getting the refugees. That's why the whites are dying out. You refuse to have babies? You stop existing. Women are PROGRAMMED to want to reproduce. They realized white men don't want to have kids so they'll go to anyone who will.

She is a known Antifa Slut who wants the Syrian and the SJW to fuck and have children
knowing any German SJW Bitch this will be a fruitless labour
SJW s trying to Show how Tolerant they are
nothing else
But the rural Germans actually do have a Birthrate of 3,1 Children per Woman
Problem is they make only 16% of the population

I dont know what to do, what would you Americans do, if you are in our position?

>Great story, I hope they stay together and get a lot of children. Our country needs people like that, this is our future.
I cried, this story captured my heart, thanks Tagesspiegel

That's worse than I expected desu.

>Great story, hopefully they stay together, no matter if two or three, make and get a lot of small offspring, such people needs the country, that is our future, since one must not be afraid.
I cried tears, the story went to my heart, thank you dear Tagesspiegel and so on!

These are paid shills. no doubt
or they do it for free.

second comment:
>wonderful story, I hope they stay together, no matter whether they do it as pair or trio, and that they get many children, our country needs such people, this is our future, you do not have to worry about this

>I have cried tears, this story touched my heart, thank you dear tagesspiegel and keep it up

not sure if this is serious. seems a bit crazy. well, it's germany so you never know

I want to believe

Dude, they are living IN BERLIN KREUZBERG
the shit These Guys pull there would make Satan blush
Id rather live in Sodom and Gommorrah
Dont care about this, they were lost even before the migrants
A known Singer (Jenny Rostock) and her friend went there to Party he got stabbed in the throat and almost died in her arms
when People asked if it was a Migrant (it was) she called them racist

>mudshit
>human

she does fuck animals

You never fail to disappoint Fritz.

She is simply implying that the future is brighter if the germans are thinned out/eradicated.

Nothing crazy about that, just an ordinary young german female.

And yes, she is dead serious.

That's how nu muslims look like?

>inb4 they get lynched by sandniggers because Ahmad's """girlfriend""" looks like a boyfriend
>German politicians and media: "HATECRIME! IT WAS DEFINITLY THOSE RUSSIAN BOT PEGIDA AFD REICHSBÜRGER NAZIS! LET IN 6 GORILLION MOOOOOOORE!"
>Police finishes investigation, says it was sandniggers
>*silence* "BUT RACISTS!"

>young German female
>anyone named Beate nowadays
>young

WELCOME TO GERMANY

Yeah 100% this

Boomers are even worse desu

My mother is like this too

Because the are letting them in and giving them free money?