US Chess champion Nazi Paikidze refuses to wear a hijab

Is she, dare i say it, /ourgirl/?

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/10/06/i-will-not-wear-a-hijab-u-s-chess-star-refuses-to-attend-world-championships-in-iran/?utm_term=.c6aee9c8e85c

>Paikidze announced last week that she will boycott February’s Women's World Chess Championship in Iran because the players will have to wear hijabs.

what a misogynist bitch

Dude, this was 4 months ago

>women
>/our/

No.

Little late on the news there faggot, we already had a shit load of threads months ago

>Implying a 2370 has any business being at a world championship

Yeah it's cool she made a statement but it was an empty gesture.
Now if Hou Yifan did this, that'd be another story.

>Nazi

Is she /our/girl?

Her name is literally Nazi?

the name is nazi, so yes.

>tfw your name is literally Nazi

Wow she's a US champion ? Feels sad our people winning medals for other countries

What are you sliding with this old ass news story?

Now that's an admirable woman.

Gtfo faggot.

Her full name is Ashkenazi, but she just goes by Nazi.

her twitter has a bunch of pro trump shit

Maybe if you had food and running water people wouldn't be so eager to leave.

Paikidze's Georgian first name, Nazí (ნაზი) translates as "gentle". She has explained that the correct pronunciation is "nah-ZEE". She was named after her grandmother.

Is nazi a common name in gruzia ?

> February
Relevant

Funny how it gets no traction. Is she pro-Trump?

Doesn't she know that wearing a cloth bag over her head and averting her eyes is very brave?

>tfw too intelligent to be a liberal

Yes

ზo_ ___ ____

(bowling pin falling over)

We got a new Bobby Fischer

>Women's World Chess Championship
Why? It's not a physical contest, why is it gender segregated? Really makes you think.

and a homophobe.

>She has explained that the correct pronunciation is "nah-ZEE".

Exactely like nazi is pronounced then ?

Nazi literaly means gentle in your country and the jews do nothing about it ? Wtf.

People in the United States have different languages & scripts in some states. Very interesting.

She is Russian-Gerogian and has nothing to do with america

it's not ashkenazi.
it's 100% christian georgian

how about some consideration or even knowledge before trying to spew groundless information?

Another instance of Trump-era racism towards the less fortunate cultures of the world. Even SWEDEN, SWEDEN accepted to wear hijabs when visiting Iran. Is she too good to do the same? Fucking Americans these days.

Should we start "I

>nazi paikidze
>nazi
literally shaking right now

No. Z in German isn't pronounced like that, Einstein.

That was a joke chill brah.

definitely /ourgirl/

I STAND WITH NAZI!

No she isin't.

You are supposed to respect the religious/cultural norms when visiting a foreing country.

This is basically the other version of the "Sharia4UK" nonsense or arabs in general refusing to integrate into european society.

>Nazi Paikidze
>Nazi
I think it's pretty obvious.

bitch nigger

Less fortunate cultures? Their culture being barbaric isn't bad luck smartass, they created this themselves, and not letting yourself be pushed around is a brave and honorable thing to do.

except living there, check, mate

Oh no you have to put a rag on your head? Jesus what terrible oppression. She must be so brave to stand in opposition to the patriarchy like that

>when visiting a foreing country.
She refused to visit.

Did anyone actually read the article? They start condemning France and Germsny for banning the veil and start talking about how it's just their culture. They have a map and "mandatory" headscarf wearing is labeled as green while countries where it's banned are dark red

It's the difference between názi (hitler) and nazí (chess qt) according to Spanish accent rules. Sorry idk how French accent rules really work even after two years of it in school

Yeah I forgot americans and germans say natzis. In French we say nah-zee.

you have to go back to plebbit, OP

Well thats the point, she can do whatever she wants.

But i dont feel sympathy for her.

We dont like muslims pushing their culture onto us, so we shouldn't do the same

is she Islamophobic or something?

The day i see a woman take off her burka before stepping onto british soil I'll agree with you.
Fuck pandering to those slimes, they get treated as kings in our country so why would we be gracious when they treat our people like cunts over there? They just see it as weakness, they don't know what tact or manners are.

>arabs immigrate to the UK
>refuse to integrate
>refuse to speak english
>try to demand that everyone in the UK wear hijabs and follow shariah law
>threaten violence and 'islamic conquest' if the native UK population don't bend over for the caliphate

>chess champion refuses to visit Iran because they will ask that she wears the hijab

TOTALLY THE SAME GUYS

Actually yes.

Fuck you user.

The difference is their cultural norms are retarded and will actually get you killed.
Also not wearing a hijab doesnt break fucking human rights, being a Sharia4UK retard is.

>Nazi

Idk how this shit work myself. ëèêēêéë

>REMINDER

REMINDER THAT ALL THE VIDEO GAMES YOU PLAYED GROWING UP WERE ANTI-NAZI PROPAGANDA DESIGNED TO BRAINWASH YOU INTO WANTING TO KILL WHITE GERMANS FOR PLEASURE

considering they stone women to death in iran for not wearing a rag on head. yea is brave. douche

Nobody has problems with Muslims who are visiting who wear towels on their head. The problem is that they move to Western countries and don't assimilate to the local culture.

/Thread
Thank you glorious britbong

it didn't work

Sounds badass

Good for her.

We should be supporting religious freedom and forcing her to abide by the rules of a religion she doesn't follow is against her right as a human.

oh she's not playing a chess championship because she doesn't want to put a piece of clothing wrapped around her head

fuck that entitled cunt

She's not in the streets of Iran protesting the law. She simply disagreed with their culture's treatment of women and refused to go and partake in it.

It's absolutely not the same as Muslims moving to the UK and protesting for Sharia.

Kekd

>TFW you'll never have based, chess-playing, attractive, Muslim hating waifu literally named "Nazi".

>submitting like total bitch to horrible backwards culture
Lithcuck

Iran is Aryan clay fuck the sandniggers.

Kek. Wolfenstein was fun tho.

When will these femcunts leave Sup Forums?

Wow do you really not know that all cultures are of equal value? The whites destroying and spreading their macdonald economic system is colonial terrorism.

Gtfo faggot

Chess is pretty redpilled, lots of tradition.

This. How do i escape this hell?

over 50% of white women voted trump
It is possible

What about nuns? Theyre forced to wear clothes too. Checkmate, Drumpkins.

kek willed it.
leave the thread please.

>You are supposed to respect the religious/cultural norms when visiting a foreing country.

This seems to have been lost on all the muslims coming to the west.

???

Persians are aryan, that's true, doesn't mean they cant be muslim

>horrible backwards culture

For requesting women to cover up their heads?

And yes if you are visiting a foreign country you are supposed to respect their culture no matter how "backwards" in your eyes it is

fun fact:
It was invented by muslims

no fucking shit

>2016/10/06

Kill yourself.

"Dude look at my gay ass statue"
"Nah man its against my religion and morals"
"DUDE just look at it, see how small its dick is? LOL"
"Ew, no. Next time I come here it better be in a fucking box because I dont want to see it ever again."

Americans tend to pronounce it 'Not-Zee'

Well maybe perhaps then your government shouldn't be importing massive amounts of niggers and arabs into your country

>if you are visiting a foreign country
For the second time, she refused to visit. How much vodka did your mom drink when you were in her womb? Christ.

>Funny how it gets no traction. Is she pro-Trump?
Probably not, considering she's a chess master and thus has superior IQ.

Yeah man, raping women and throwing gays of buildings is just as valid as showing equal respect for all people.

I'm not talking about her in this case. Just in general.

I mean i have no problem that she refused, she can do whatever she wants

Truly the perfect women.

>maybe perhaps

You are correct, ignore naysayers

>Last week
>2016!

you can respect their culture, but that does not mean that you must follow it. This means that YOU cant tell THEM what to wear, it also means that THEY cant tell YOU what to wear.