Is punching woman the most redpilled thing ?

No

Fuck off nigger

Depends on what they did.
However, if it was that bad, they shouldn't be around.

real alphas protect women and give manletts a daily beating

it's only red-pilled if she was so offensive towards you that it was totally justified.

punching people just because is the blue pill.
that's chimping out like degenerate black thugs.

>France
Muslim detected.

Because women of today are mostly count that have a negative values but things to be superior to you because they have boobs and ass and untermench following them like little dogs ?

Putting women in their place is very high on the redpill scale. But you should be able to do it with your voice and authority alone. I'm not against slapping them if they deserve it, but don't abuse them like a punching bag. You still need them to be somewhat happy and healthy so they can raise your children properly.

Niggers do it four times more than whites, so obviously not

fpbp

Nogs are also less cucked.

Kek, fucking beta white knights.
If you consider it to be the correct way to educate her, sure. Personally, I prefer the belt or the back of my hand.

Warning: These are posts made by CTR in an attempt to make us look bad.

Don't fall for it.

>I don't understand or like something
>so I'm going to hit it
Literally nigger mindset

Only if she did something to deserve it.
Like burning the meatloaf.

>manlett detected¨
I hope you get punched until you learn

Fuck off leaf

A true, rational, alpha-male would never even consider hitting a woman.

Tightly grab her face and exert your dominance by staring through her soul.
I can do that, she gets weak in her knees and just does as I like. Know why? Because I treat her right and she never minds. I made it clear to her that I am fully rational and that I will reign chaos if she isn't loyal to me. Still, she will never miss a hair because of me.

Yes.

It won't change a thing, but you will feel better.

>another manlett enters the thread
there is enough for all of you

Here is a better hypothetical than OPs terrible, terrible opener
>Sitting on a park bench, watching your dog run about.
>Unknown lady comes up and tell you this is her bench, you have to move, she starts ranting, swearing at you.
>You stand your ground. You tell her to fuck off, sternly.
>She swipes you and hits your jaw with a closed fist, you touch it and laugh but realise theres blood.
>Bitches ring cut you. She's still yelling at you. You anticipate another swing...
What do Sup Forums?

>No

Don't be such an Islamophobic bigot!

This blue-blooded bro of mine knows the real deal. Treat your women right.

>I hope you get punched until you learn
Typical white knight, talk big but once an alpha Chad shows up:
>I....I...I...hope someone else puts you back in place
Come on big tough guy, come fight me.

It's pretty weak

Beta cuck that feel insecure with women needs to push his height as a trophy

Women don't care if you treat them well

Grab her by the neck, put her down to ghe ground slowly, subdue her, arms behind the back, ring the police
Loonies can't just run amok.

>Nogs are also less cucked.

That's just wrong, kraut. Nogs have absurd rates of single mothers which means if you're in the black dating pool you will eventually find yourself hooking up with a single mom. There is nothing more cucked than having a bitch who has another man's offspring.

My girlfriend's son.

when will they learn?

I've never had a relationship: the post

That's women all the time. They were never pure and angelic beings with values and morals. Get used to it and grow up. They're a shit being and they need to be taken care of like children.

I suppose OP is talking about your girlfriend/wife because of course go arond punching women at random will only end with you locked in a psichiatric ward so:

Punching/harming/hurting your qt conservative white wife/gf?Only a nigger or a islamic shitskin will do that. Europeans follow chivalry rulez.
WE WUZ KNIGHTS AND SHIEET!

take down to the ground, then proceed to ring police. I'll still probably get in more trouble tho.

I'am the one " polo "

nice try redditor, Sup Forums always head daily wife-beating threads, it's engrained in our culture

No its not edgy idiot.

Best thing to do after eating sunflower seeds and drinking beer from a 3 liter plastic bottle

>He's so tall he can't even punch his woman
Kek, that's why women don't date you. They want a smaller man who can hit their jaw and teach them who's in charge. Whatcha gonna do lanklet? Kick her? What kind of ape kicks his woman?

If being gay is red-pilled.

NO. you muslim piece of shit. kys

>manlett has anger issues
no surprise. luckily alphas keep you losers in check

KYS fag

>feminism: treat men and women equally
>punch a guy in the face
>haha lol
>punch a woman in the face
>REEEEEE DIE FAGGOT
???

That's a little too progressive for Sup Forums, we haven't yet achieved that level of cultural enrichment.

Only niggers beat their women retard.

Only if they're Latina. They can take, and indeed need, a good beating to keep them in line.

Slapping her like a child is better

I know.

All those threads were created by CTR though

That's so cute where can I get one

It's fine as long as they deserve it.
It's also a top-tier fetish.

No. Fuck off buzzfeed.

Nice try. Now back to your shitty online clickbait company