Is Caesar's Legion Redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069745628
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a shitty world we live in when recognizing the inferiority of women is seen as "redpilled"

>Caesarfags

Mr. House or nothing, bitches.

>bear children

Not playing videogames is the ultimate redpill.

>Southwest, therefore largely shitskin
>Slavery
>Mostly cannon fodder in baseball pads armed with lawnmower blades
The Legion is basically the Ottoman Turks LARPing as Romans

and spending it on Sup Forums is.

>"Fun? Degenerate! Real Aryan men pick up sticks and watch paint dry!"
And don't say you're some ubermensch outdoorsman either, because we know you're not.

Not an argument kids.

Champion of the Fort Arena is a female ranger they captured because she was sleeping at the time. Now that she's awake she's managed to kill everything that enters the arena and they've stopped sending in legionaires because she keeps killing them. The irony that they don't allow a female player to enter the arena is lost on them.

No, they are militant puritans. So, close but no cigar.

No, Caesar's Legion are confirmed sodomites.

Watching television is even more degenerate than video games. If you watch TV at all, you have no right to speak.

Neither was your first post. Eat a dick

>Mr. House = jews
>caesar legion = stormfront
>republic of california = bluepilled normies
>brotherhood of steel = redpilled masterrace

prove me wrong

This, although the leaf is right that the electric jew is far worse.

Books are the patrician form of entertainment.

>can't even come out of his secret pod because he'll die from germs

Fuck off, cunt.

Well the BoS end up serving the NCR so that's pretty dumb if they're red and blue pills. Also House is going to send us all to space and save the new world, he's honestly the only sensible choice,

Probably best if you just went back to Sup Forums

Finally someone who understands.

This.

The Legion is nothing ISIS-style sandniggers.
Even the NCR is whiter than they are.

Legion were the only group who would have survived the inevitable tunneler invasion.

meant for

I've always thought most npcs in fallout look like Ted Cruz.

>slaves
this or taking over

You forgot Yes Man

Kill yourself then, faggot

Can't go out or get culturally enriched by wasteniggers

>Not taking over Vegas because by the end of the game you're a bionic demigod capable of wiping out entire armies on your own

Why is Sup Forums full of such cucks?

>ayoo tony we be commanders n shieet

What if i read and vidya

Profligates like you belong on a cross

>fascist

>not racist

Caesar was a fucking cuck.

Everyone knows only white people came in and out of vaults

The Brotherhood are religious zealots though

Grow up, kid. Siding with Mr. House is, objectively, the best course of action for the continuity of New Vegas. Caesar's Legion is unsustainable, and neither is NCR. They will squander their territory through petty infighting.

Yes Man is also unsustainable. You are basically stealing Mr. House's idea and shaping it to your own image. He had 200 years to craft his master plan and meticulously plan every single detail. We lack the vision necessary to secure this Independent Vegas and hold in the long run.

house is the only correct answer.

>house taxes everyone to oblivion
At that point the NCR would have been better

>subjugate or destroy every faction that can fuck with you
>throw the rival general off a dam
>raise an immortal army of laser robots ready to do your every order

>lack the vision
top kek nigger

Entirely wrong.

>Mr. House = redpilled traditionalist
>Caesar's Legion = radical djihadis
>NCR = USA under Theodore Roosevelt
>Brotherhood = conspiratorial globalists

Other Fallout factions:
>Tribes and Settlements - Tribes; nothing much else to say here, best modern American comparison would be Posse Comitatum
>Enclave - basically the same as House
>Raiders, Traders, Hunters - AnCaps
>Master's Army - George Soros and Antifa
>Minutemen - (((Community Organizers)))

It's because kissless virgin teenagers have taken over this board. You can't be redpilled and a virgin, it show's that you're genetically defunct.

Been playing Deus Ex - HR, it's better than I expected.

the master is the truest redpilled fallout character
>master genetic engineering
>was a fleshy computer
>created his own army and race superior to any other
>god himself in human form

is it any good? ive heard it sucks

Yea it's alright

That's just a stupid way of saying it.
>Women are physically inferior to men, our role is to ensure their survival so that they can bear children and ensure the survival of our species.

What a fragile soul you must have to be this disturbed by misogynism.

>bearing children and raising them to not act like retarded niggers is somehow less important than hunting an animal

this whole
>women are inferior because they make babies
meme is fucking retarded.

Women are different and shouldn't make the choices that men make but they aren't any less important or don't have as much value.

this memee is what pushed women into the workforce which is causing a lot of what is happening now where women are taught to want to do everything that men do instead of being mothers which is just as important and valuable.

you kissless retarded virgins need to drink bleach for falling this hard for the "men are better" meme

>or don't have as much value.
>and don't inherently have less value

>you shouldn't entertain yourself with video games because books are better
>when you play games you're just sitting there, listening to the story and having fun because you get to change the story with your actions or just fuck around with friends
>while with a book I read the story and that's it
I understand books typically have better stories but please realize how retarded you sound.

no they dont?
what fucking game you played you dumb nigger

He is not, he actually agrees.

>created his own army and race superior to any other
Yeah too bad they were fucking infertile and he'd wipe out human race thanks to this.

>brotherhood
>globalists
ok Franz

These aren't vault dwellers, these are tribals

Are you all autistic? He's saying that it's shitty that it isn't more commonly recognized that women are inferior.

He's saying we need a world where it's a universally recognized truth. Holy shit you are some dense fucks

It's your lucky day user. what's your steam ID?

>house
>traditionalist
>runs the sodom and gomorrah of the post-nuclear world

It's nowhere near as good as the first Deus Ex, but what is? It's an alright game, nothing special.

The Brotherhood of Steel literally says "Hail Victory" (Ad Victoriam) and wants to purge the wasteland of mutant subhumans and destroy the (((Enclave))) and (((Institute))). They're not globalists

dont have one

no free deus ex:HR for you then. Make one if you'd like a copy.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069745628

This is pretty acurate; House is like the ideal autocratic libertarian ruler (his endgame is to lead mankind to escape earth and start colonies on other planets).

The Enclave are kike illuminati shadow government though. They wanted to kill everyone but themselves on their little oil rig; basically what the jews would do if it were in their power.

>one post by this ID

really nigger?

That's what he has you for.

yes

Was joshua?

I assume you are arguing that it should be inherently plain that women are inferior, and that it is an entry level sort of understanding, and that bar for the 'red pill' has lowered to this pathetic standard.

House is the only red-pill. The problem with the Legion, NCR, BOS ect is that they are all obsessed with this idea normal people are important or need to be controlled. House knows that 99% of humans are worthless and retarded, and should just be kept entertained and working so people with actual talent and influence can make the decisions and lead.

here you go steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069745628

>fascist

He's not fascist you idiot and he's not racist because of Pax Romana. He is however a retarded LARPer.

Well, he's traditionalist for the 2200's.

the Minutemen are based. They're basically Rand Paul of the Fallout universe.

The SJWs are the Railroad.

We're not trying to argue with you, we're trying to imply that you're a stupid piece of shit. You're not worth arguing against.

huh, actually have to be a 'friend' to gift stuff. invitation sent.

>knowing women are inferior means I should be crucified
Oy vey!

i agree

Nah. President Eden from fo3
>wiped out any and all radiactive contaminated humans with modified FEV virus through water supply.
>wanted to purify the wastes

>Brotherhood of Steel
>Literally Sup Forums incarnate
>Kraut says they're globalists
Also, minutemen are the Ron Pauls of the future

the minutemen are alright
but I have doubts that their solutions are the best for our immediate problems.

NCR is actually the most redpilled faction. It's also one of the easiest redpills to swallow because to see that they're the only smart choice for The Strip and Mojave one only has to turn 18 years old.

/thread

>more redpilled than having your own army of bogdabots

What a shitty world we live in where a woman's worth is measured by her capacity to act like a man.

Does the legion have any sort of succession of powers or a hierarchy composed of more than just Ceasar? From what I played through, it seems like Caesar didn't have any heirs or subordinates to take his place in terms of actual governance, not just with military leadership. I don't think Lanius cares about maintaining the Legion's trade infrastructure or farmlands so I doubt people are going to listen to him on those sort of things.

>the only guy ITT who understands that women are different and have a different rating system

women are shit today because the rating system has been slowly changed in the public eye to be the same rating system as men.

women are no longer expected or taught to act like women and have since become shitty men with vaginas.

this

You're basically a murder god by the end of the game.

Lanius

They're different in the previous games from how they were in F4.

No. Caeser's Legion is a bunch of retarded faggots who are a paper thin allegory for Muslims.

Mr. House is redpilled.

A few characters say they know Lanius is the next best thing, but believe the Legion will eventually fall without Caesar's personality.

Boomers have the right idea
>they worship a bomber
>immigration to them is a violation of the NAP so they respond in true ancap fashion
>racist as fuck to outsiders but are chill dudes once you get to know them
>artillery and shelling the NCR water supply every time the commiefornians want to violate the NAP
>want to mind their own business and most reasonable faction leaders will leave them alone post game.
>they are probably what some of /k/ would turn into in fallout.
>self sufficient on food and to an extent water so they do not have to cut deals with savages

Honestly the idea that they'll take over the strip sounds like a lie to convince you to help house, even if it were to happen it wouldn't be that bad

House is objectively the best choice.

NCR is a bunch of degenerate bureaucrats. They're basically America run by liberals.
They're the 2nd worst option you could possible take, next the the Legion.
I just love playing them like a damn fiddle.

>not using yes man to replace house and run the strip how you like
>not forcing house to live so he can watch and do nothing like the cuck he is
I dont think you know how to play NV

"And then I called em' kid, that really finished em' off!"