Will Samurai jack new season be Sjw Pandering?

-do you guys think that the new season will attract reddit/Tumblr cucks just like in Rick & Morty Fanbase

-do you guys think that they would make donald trump cybor villain or human villain look alike.

yes
no

It will be sjw bullshit before but you should grow up and stop worrying about cartoons that's what really matters

TRUMP HATIN'

BALL LICKIN'

Almost guaranteed.

That show had one of the coolest moments from my childhood. Where he fought the black cyborg and the whole fight was based on the lighting. Cool shizz

only watched the trailer once but it appears jack is fighting merely of nihilism instead of his values

ARSE SNIFFIN'

No, I have faith in the group that is making it.

TRIGGER WARNIN'

BLUE-HAIRED

No, why would it?

FAGGOT KISSIN'

Not sure the creator would do that to his show. I got the impression that he deeply cares about his works and he wouldn't want to ruin that to appeal to a demographic that doesn't even have an interest in Samurai Jack in the first place

ABORTION GETTIN'

Who cares, Mako's dead. No point in watching the new season.

FUDGE-PACKIN'

NIGGER KILLIN'

why the fuck have I heard more about samurai jack in the last 3 days than I ever have in my entire life?

MUSLIM LOVIN'

Because you're an underage poof?

I'll check this out to see if they fuck this up like they fucked Teen Titans up.

SEX CHANGIN

FOOLISH SAMURAI

>Kills niggers and loves muslims

I'm confused

From the trailer I wasn't able to figure out whether it would go down the SJW path or not. I'm going to give it a chance. If I recall correctly it does show him fighting against some 'women assassins' and we must wait to see what kind of importance they are given and whether he cucks to them or absolutely BTFO's them.

You don't actually know what "fudge packing" means

Which is ironic for a Swede, I thought it was your national pastime

last season i did remember he fought against mercenaries/bounty Hunters, and he punches a female bounty hunter that her helmet breaks, will will find out if jack gets cuck or not

WEED SMOKIN

I meant those two you fucking meanies

Third time's the charm

No bully pls

You're a funny one

STARBUCKS DRINKIN', SHRAPNEL-FACED SHILPIT

you fucking faggot

Kek good job faggot

> will Samurai jack new season be Sjw Pandering?

no, gendy is based, which is why i even took this long to get a season 6

watch and enjoy it, it will probably be the last good original thing to air on adult swim, adult swim ha sslowly become unfunny shit especially after MDE and aqua teen died

For some reason I'm drawn to fudge packing

It's just as big of a mystery to me as it is for you

PILL POPPIN

MEMBER SAMURAI JACK!?

GAMER GATIN'

CUM GUZZLIN

ASS INHALIN'

UNDER CUTTIN'

What is wrong with Rick and Morty? rly..all white, no usual jewish tricks I missed something?

i doubt it
>most of the team making it are the same guys from 10 years ago
>it's on adult swim, the target audience is the same people who watched the show
tardakovsky isn't some liberal whore, he's doing this for the fans, and for the show,
not for some modern political bs

They filled their crew with "more diversity" for the sake of diversity after the last season. I personally am fearing that intention is going to fuck up season 3 as it implies the show itself is going to be "more diverse" in the way SJWs want it.

Also, Reddit likes it.

I thought it was going to go the more conservative route now that earth is full of a bunch of terrible aliens.

For all we know, it could go back to status quo by episode 1 instead of exploring that theme.

Or it's going to be veeeeeeeeeeeery political commentary.

itll attract tumblr for 3 seconds until the snowflakes realize its a gritty dark show that was made to finish a series that everyone loved

quit being stupid, gennedy loves his work too much to do something that stupid the crew is the exact same one that did the series before, the only difference is mako's replacement
season 5 will be the greatest cartoon of all time

Gotta get back.
Back to the Black.
Samurai Jack (Jack, Jack, Jack)

I can't wait for the arbitrary and inane complaints to come out of a few loud mouths. Especially when Jack starts slaughtering Aku's daughters. Waah violence against womens!

Why do you faggots watch cartoons? I'm not trying to be an asshole. It's just that I don't get it.

I grew up with 80s cartoons like Transformers, GI Joe, MASK and Thundercats, because they aired well into the 90s in my country, but the moment they stopped making those types of cartoons, and switched to the flat, ugly cartoons that have become a staple of Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, I stopped watching.

I actually tried watching a few episodes of Samurai Jack a few years back to see what the hype was about, but it was honestly some of the worst garbage I'd ever seen. It looks cheap as shit, takes itself way too seriously, and is riddled with every cliché in the book.

I genuinely can't see the appeal, yet today people keep watching this utter garbage into their 20s and 30s.

We're going back to the past

For one last season.

I just want to see one of my favorite shows end properly.

Samurai Jack is my favourite anime, but when are we getting a new season of Megas XLR?

Those black clouds look like black asses and he's lovin it.