Feminist "comedy"

why cant leftists tell joke Sup Forums?

>Pic related

Feminism is a joke in and out of itself

I approve of this cause

Fuck 3D, we need more rights for 2D

He has good taste in women.

They're too angry so they come off as trying too hard/bitter.

>off by one
fuck

>why cant leftists tell joke Sup Forums?

Because they are women.

All anime fags will be ovened. Directly responsible for shit birth rate of whites.

because they are one joke as a whole

Because the put too much emotion into a joke.
No matter what people say cursing is funny, and the left doesn't curse.

>Q: How do you know you're at a gay picnic?
>A: The hot dogs all taste like shit.

This one for some reason is a pretty good filter. No leftisthas laughed at this.

Because jokes that don't support their narrative hurt their feelings.
Though frankly, some of the more edgy jokes are crap.

>Implying I wouldn't invest in a daughteru or a son as soon as having to deal with a roastie isn't required anymore

It's about getting the female problem out of the equation

Disregard that, just got back home, tired and skimming through posts rather than reading properly like a decent human being.
tell =/= take

And while I'm at it
>Anime/vidya is to blame for mh birthrates
No it isn't. Gynocentrism is

DELET

Wasn't it already been proven to be bullshit? Usually it's guys who get absolutely disgusted by real world and people who THEN turn to fantasy, not the other way around - beyond possibly a few cases of sperglords who, let's be honest, shouldn't be allowed to enter a relationship and be anyone's father anyway.

this place is filled with leftie-cunts lurking because as much as they try to hate this place, it makes them sploosh like no other.

I'd offer simpler explanation - some like to shitpost no matter their political persuasion and some are lonely and bored, again, no matter what side they're on.

MGTOW's cant take a joke either come to think of it.