Golden Age of Piracy 2.0 when?

Golden Age of Piracy 2.0 when?

Kys only niggers pirate

You realise Piracy is pretty based, Nigger Pirates are rubbish.

Not soon

when 3D printer technology develops a little more.
>you wouldn't download a car
>or would you

Once 3d printing improves and becomes common.

That's Internet Piracy.

Piracy 2.0 died in 2012 or so when netflix and spotify became widely popular amongst normies

Avoid using the word piracy.
Copying some song, movie, software, etc. is not in any way similar to killing people and pillaging ships on the high seas.

Soon torrents to kill the Jewish media companys

I want to pillage people on the high seas.

Depending who they are, of course.

My great great great great great grandfather was a pirate, he was a privateer that TURNED to a pirate and attacked Spanish vessels for like 4 years or something.

Some of my ancestors probably were either pirates or corsairs and given my shitty life, I wouldn't mind dying on the seas.

This
Piracy is about convenience and accessibility as much as anything else. Netflix and Amazon fixed the movie piracy and games fixed it by becoming so shitty that it's barley worth even pirating

One day I might buy a Schooner and commit Piracy, my life is terrible because all the immigrants have taken all the available jobs where I live, and opportunity is nowhere to be found.

I know many people who cant fight a decent life to live.

So, who knows, maybe a pirates life is a good life.

>words don't evolve in meaning over time

Did it though?

If there is a TV show I want to watch I'm sure as fuck not turning on a TV. I'll find a stream of it.

Going back to 22 minutes of TV 8 minutes of ads is like a time warp.

Niggers don't know how to pirate leaf.

Fucking hell, this is literally retard tier. PIRACY IS BAD, MKAY? It was the most degenerate time of history.

When the meshnet is a thing.

Come pick me up, and set sail for the Greek islands.

If we are talking about pillaging ships 2.0 that died in 2015 when all the Somalis left their country and came to Germany and Sweden

yeah and if you were a normie that stream would be supplied by netflix/amazon

Are you sure?

It was best time.

I'm talking about vigilante piracy.

hey leaf, niggers cannot into piracy

>giving your monies to kikes who push their agenda through movies and vidya

soon

I would say when mankind has effective means to travel our solar system and has a few colonies on different celestial bodies in it.

simply put, you can't into pirating anymore because the trade routes have become too well regulated (outside of nig countries e.g somalia).

Exactly. I'll never pay for that shit on principle.

Not really, there's always River Piracy.

Look at River Pirates during the 19th century, they usually never where caught.

If I download a song put on Youtube by the official account of an artist and then only listen to that MP3 file because I don't want to waste RAM and CPU on processing the video, am I pirating?

PIRATES
I
R
A
T
E
S

Why are you watching Big Bang Theory?

So true. I'm still pissed about the KAT takedown, and Demonoid all those years ago. Man, it's fucking hard to find vintage horror these days. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of content effectively became extinct because of those shutdowns.

I want this to come back, but with more modernised ships, like a sailing ship with motors too.

>vigilante piracy

wat

Stealing from the rich, giving to the poor.

They called it "Robin Hood Piracy" back in the 18th Century.