What's this kid thinking now?

What's this kid thinking now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-ImCpNqbJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aint thinking about shit he's got those dead stare defeated african warrior eyes

Probably shitting himself and thinking he's going to be deported.

He's thinking in Mexican

He's an actor, probably isnt even truly an illegal immigrant

was CTR behind this shit as well?

He's just seen too many beheadings in Mexico.

Probably thinks he's got a nice straight smile and the braces were worth it.

Yfw Trump makes compilation video of all people in the deport h8 video being deported with silly mexicans music in background

>Life was better in the USA

He's thinking what all beaners think
>I love tacos

>wetbacks
>thinking

He's not thinking critically about anything

youtube.com/watch?v=k-ImCpNqbJw

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

He's thinking about how well he performed in his commercial auditions last week, because he's a child actor who happened to look like a good mix of dirt poor shitskin and sympathetic suburban child.

>"you faggots aren't gunna do shit."

third post best post

Probably regretting not having learned Spanish. Happens a lot more than you think! They get deported and can't speak a lick of it cause most of their time here.

Probably a girl now.

Nice pasta

Can't think when Zetas behead you

Face of a Spiritcooking victim if I've ever seen one.

>What's this kid thinking now?

in Spanish, beyond the wall.

>lmao I'm ugly, nigga *hits blunt*

"Viva Canada, masi"

That picture really embodies the left and how they decide to fight for "equality".
In speeches made by Democratic politicians, they love to emphasize their belief in equality, free speech and human rights. But in practise, they're just uncultured assholes.

Rioting, identity politics and violence aside, for decades the left has decided to fight for "equality" by showing the absolute worst of their side.
Look at the gay pride parade. The people who participate are degenerate, disgusting perverts. Their entire culture is based around celebrities, fashion and sex. They're basically supercharged valley girls, except they're men. At the same time, they talk about how homosexuals are just normal people like you and me, who happen to prefer sleeping with people of their own gender.

Meanwhile, feminists dress like bohemians and freaks, flash their tits, openly hate men, and like to scream at people they disagree with. There's no dignity. There's no mutual respect. There's no dialogue. Why would anyone want to listen to them? Why would anyone respect a politician who agrees with these obnoxious assholes?

The left's entire propaganda machine boils down to insulting and ridiculing the right, while pretending they care about human rights and free speech.