Cali Oroville Dam Collapse 13 - Calm Before the Storms Edition

10-DAY OUTLOOK:
No rain until Wednesday evening.
Then, 4.8 inches of rain over the next week.
Pic related shows we can expect 1.4948 * 4.8 = 7.2 inches to show up in the Official CDEC Oroville Dam Rain Data (with so-so certainty)

7.2 inches of rain incoming.

RESULT:
WIDESPREAD DESTRUCTION

HAPPENING NOW:
De-escalation. Situation under control.

Repairs HUGELY necessary to prevent a redux of this near-disaster.
EMERGENCY SPILLWAY OUT OF ORDER; MAY CAUSE DEATH AND MASSIVE PROPERTY DAMAGE. RESIDENTS ARE TO EVACUATE

Local FOX40 coverage:
youtube.com/watch?v=dTWyJ1LmDsk

RECAP OF OLD NEWS:

Never-before-used emergency spillway compromised: poor enineering leads to excessive erosion threatening the integrity of this sub-dam. Upon discovery of excessive erosion, residents evacuated. The is emergency spillway is essentially the edge of a toilet. Once the water reaches the rim, it spills over.

Pothole-ridden main spillway (chute/runway style with controllable gates) reengaged at a rate of 100,000 cu ft per second in an attempt to save the shoddy emergency spillway sub-dam. This main spillway must drain the reservoir down 50 feet by Wednesday evening to accomodate a full week of rain forecasted.

Raw dam inflow/outflow/water level data:
cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?s=ORO

Other urls found in this thread:

parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5syy2a/thousands_to_be_killed_in_ca_oroville_dam_failure/?sort=new&st=iz3n1zx3&sh=73335f07
youtube.com/watch?v=r7Si2H479Es
weather.com/news/weather/news/record-january-snow-sierra-mammoth-mountain-california
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91728883/#91729310
youtube.com/watch?v=94BeCbh80EQ
kcra.com/nowcast
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yuba city reporting in

I think I can stick it out, we're far enough away

>Literally nothing

False happening

concern will carve
the frog confirms ?

this

if I lived there I wouldnt have evacuated. thieves are having a field day

Where the fuck is my new pictures, the sun is fucking up, REEEEEeeeeeee

You have 3 days to make up your mind if you think the rain will be enough to push it over the edge.

relax bro
parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411

God is literally bringing a flood to cleanse the earth of filthy sinners once again...

That shit's hot garbage, and is a useless fucking stream. Stop linking it.

I want to know how bad the fucking spillway, and the dam's face is looking. Not to see oooh, water in a reservoir.

Can't help you there, m8

God made the rainbow as a sign that he'll never kill people with super flood again.
California faggots have stolen the rainbow for themselves, god is fucking pissed and punishes them with a flood.

Got a homie in yuba. Are y'all close enough to worry about this?

Please kek, bless us with a cascading failure of the upper spillway leading to undermining erosion of the Western edge of the main dam and a complete failure.

SF here

It should be us facing a natural disaster not the people in the counties that actually voted for Trump.

>dam fails
>Sacramento gets wiped out

CA Gov(And Dems) are responsible for the Dam, read the thread I made about it:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>mfw liberals are already blaming trump for failing infrastructure

Looks pretty bad on the pictures.

This was being posted yesterday.
Some reddit guy had been talking about this few days before it happened.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5syy2a/thousands_to_be_killed_in_ca_oroville_dam_failure/?sort=new&st=iz3n1zx3&sh=73335f07

No, you're not. Get out before it happens.

didgets for an earthquake

Well yeah, they have the memory of a goldfish.

What will wiping out trump supporters do for them? Cali will never go red. It would be more believeable if it was a swing state and this county had the power to make the state go red. Cali is never ever go red. Few hundred thousand trump supporters in cali are the least of their worries.

holy fuck you get more retarded by the day

Yes it should be. Berkeley too. But you fucks are in no position to face down any disaster except nuclear or tectonic.

Hi

Hope you have catastrophic dam insurance

That's all

>dam fails
>9.5 Richter strikes SaFra and Sillishit valley
>millions of libshits dead
>spics riot
>Escape from LA happens irl
>we get a happening that keeps on happening for months ahead
>Trump wins 2020 after reconstructing California
Please based white Jesus, let this happen.

Any new pics of the sink hole on the main spillway?

The emergency spillway looks like it eroded to all hell

It will make the world a better place when 100s of 1000s of you inbreeders drown

Lol Sup fags I live in Oroville. Not there now obviously. Got any questions?

That is because the left knows how to maintian their city's fagoo

How does it feel to be homeless?

why didn't you stay?

What do you do there for work?

That's because the erosion started occurring days before obviously

Huuuurrrrr hurrrr I'm about to fucking actually lose all my property and maybe fucking die because we funded sanctuary cities and welfare and immigrants.

Wait you've left for a state in the same country that you can keep your guns, get a job, buy a house, and have representation in the state administration which doesn't do this state's retarded policies?.

Grrrr You're just like those undocumented jobless immigrants that I hate and have paid for my entire adult life with state taxes at my own expense.

KEK
U
C
K

Sacramento fag here this is literally nothing they are releasing 50 feet of water to get the dam back to its normal state

This is boring. Nothing will happen and California will continue to be the last bastion of hope against Drumpf.

Wait, there is water in California?

How are they going to safely release water if the spillways are both fucked

Do you posses a boat?

Feel like I'm finally part of the town now. Pretty exciting

Fresh OC

why did you evacuate? I would have stayed at home. now thieves will plunder your shit

"mandatory" evacuation. We got notice in like 30 minutes and they were saying it could break any minute. I could see the spillway from my yard

OFFICIAL THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=r7Si2H479Es

thats only about 1/3rd of the rain fall last week

Actually yes lol

Any new photos/heli feeds to see what damaged happened last night?

See this >

As it was explained in the thread, there are many reasons & spins.

That information clearly bothered you.

it's a Sup Forums flips out over literally nothing episode

Yes. The people who told you there isn't are retards.

new footage just shown:

Digits say you're fine.

>I could see the spillway from my yard
Fug, well hope your insurance buys you a new home.

Yuba here, youre right, cant believe over half the city actually fucking bailed last night lmao

>Them digits
you're fine

Sharejew.

We thought about not doing it honestly but the news was acting like it was worse than what it was

Savage

>lel so smug me smart
kys

Unless he has flood insurance he is screwed.

Is there aerial pictures of the aftermath yet?

RIP in parmigiano spicfornia, you won't be missed. Pic related

Then climb on a roof and sit into it

>living close to a dam
>not having flood insurance
Why would you do that?

>Sup Forums survival stories

Many don't. It damn expensive and you are only required to buy it if you are in the floodzone and have a mortgage.

lol legit oroville resident. You see all the chucklefuck peanut butter teeth retards they interviewed for the news last night?

>Oroville

Let it drown

The problem is not the rain itself. If this is 'warm water', it will unleash a few million more gallons of water into the dam.
weather.com/news/weather/news/record-january-snow-sierra-mammoth-mountain-california

No one here has flood insurance lol

no, tell me about them

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91728883/#91729310

California is a containment state. We shouldn't want it to spill into other ones...

ahh you'd have to be a local. Oroville is known for gold, which is gone, and meth. Lots of meth. peanutbutter teeth is what me and family call the methheads. Literally every chucklefuck they interviewed at the silverdollar fairgrounds was a fucking one tooth methhead. Hilarious shit.

Hahahahaha i didn't watch much news last night but I did see them interviewing fags at the gas station lmao

oh look it is this faggot again

CA gov(and Dems) are responsible for the Dam.

Kikebook /topic/Oroville-Dam/137321249621361?source=whfrt&position=1&trqid=-1

live feed

Are you at the fairgrounds?

Everything is ok now?

Noticed a about global warming coming up since this dam started getting attention, remember this from Professor Ian Plimer
youtube.com/watch?v=94BeCbh80EQ

oh yeah I saw that shit too lol. The road by my house was packed with traffic all night too, but it seems pretty clear now. I'm on the west side of the levee / railroad tho so it seems calm.

Until thursday.

You holding up at a hotel or one of the churches? They letting anyone into town?

naw, inbetween in a no name town but safe from any water. Just enjoying the local shit parade.

Yep. Fuck this town

If Superman orbits the earth counterclockwise fast enough we can get a reset.

kcra.com/nowcast

got any solid proof to backup this claim?

Those hurricane threads were gold.

And that's only for 2 of the 7 days it's supposed to rain.

I'm really butthurt tho because rabe clay pits is underwater i think... no shooting outdoors for a while on those benches. sigh.

Nah I'm at a buddies house a little south east. We're gonna try to head back in soon probably. Evacuation is lifted at 4 right?