Whipepo btfo

Whipepo btfo

Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder Yusra Khogali explained exactly why whitey is the devil.

>“Whiteness is not humxness, in fact, white skin is sub-humxn,” she wrote. “All phenotypes exist within the black family and white ppl are a genetic defect of blackness.”

>She continued explaining her theory, claiming white people are lesser because “[they] have a higher concentration of enzyme inhibitors that suppress melanin production. They are >genetically deficient because melanin is present at the inception of life.”

>“Melanin enables black skin to capture light and hold it in its memory mode which reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge. Melanin directly communicates with cosmic >energy,” she added.

>Khogali then proclaimed: “White ppl are recessive genetic defects. This is factual.”

>The Black Lives Matter leader then wondered how the white race could be wiped out. According to her, “Black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white >race if we had the power to.”

>“Do you ever wonder how black ppl after centuries of colonial violence, genocide and destruction—no matter what systems created to make us extinct… How we keep coming back? It >is because we are superhumxns,” she added.

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/culture-wars/black-lives-matter-leader-says-white-people-are-sub-human-and-suffer-from-genetic-defects/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>humxness
what in the fuck

Atleast they admit that they are genociding us

If black people have such superior diverse genes how come they all have the same hair and eye color?

omegle thread brothas

Who wouldn't want to associate themselves with a hateful bigot like that?

>humxn
What, is the word 'human' so offensive now that it needs to be blotted out with x-s?

Somebody please make 'niggxr' a meme.

They're the only humans in the world with no neanderthal DNA. Which leads me to conclude Neanderthal DNA is necessary for civilization and brain power

She's just depressed from a vitamin D deficiency due to being in Canada.

>melanin is present at the inception of life
WE WUZ PRIMORDIAL BEANZ N' SHIIEEEET

Someone shoop a dick in her hand, please. I'd do it, but I'm on muh phone.

>White people are inferior for not having one thing
>Having that thing makes black people super-humans
choose one

also, you could flip this on her and say that still being black in a age where it is no longer needed is a failure to evolve and there for niggers are inferior
also
>cosmic energy?

I'm guessing the idea is that spelling anything with "man" excludes women. Like how they started spelling "latino" as "latinx" but even more retarded.

>niggxr

yup

>if we had the power to
But they don't
and they won't.
lololol

>humxn

> white skin is sub-human

She would fit in on this board. Someone should invite her.

>Melanin enables black skin to capture light and hold it in its memory mode which reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge. Melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy
I really do love niggers sometimes. They make me laugh so much.

Canada

>Black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.
so they can do this except they can't

Isn't she a little be too light skin to be ranting about muh melanin?

>tfw white people actually have the power to wipe out the black race
>but are too benevolent and loving to do so
>so they are turning the other cheek to animals

>Black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally find a decent job, take care of our children, have a spotless criminal record and become a productive member of society if we had the power to

The nigger speaks but nobody who matters is listening.

White devils magically siphoned her melanin through the satanic ritual known as "tanning".

Why do people have this retarded notion that melanin helps people absorb cosmic solar energy?
Melanin is there to block the sun or the god Ra so that he doesn't kill the spiritually weak and wicked, thus maintaining a balance of light in dark in the world.
There's a reason nigger witch doctors cannibalize albino niggers, they absorb the most energy and could exert the most psychic power, naturally this makes the witch doctors jelly and albino organ hunting became a thing in Africa, so (((they)) could boost their own psychic power, for a short time.
The more melanin you have the more you are cursed and banished from Ra's power and his divine providence.
This would also explain why ancient egyptians made nigger killing a sport, and why their civilization started to fall apart once they started to have black or brown pharaohs.

>latinx
>The language literally has male and female versions of the words
How retarded are these people?

>"Melanin enables black skin to capture light and hold it in its memory mode which reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge. Melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy,” she added.

White people are the equivalent of orcs with technology
Black people are essentially just lanky hobbits technologically

>Melanin enables black skin to capture light and hold it in its memory mode which reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge. Melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy

Speechless.

I can't even satirize this.

>1 post by this id

>tfw Sup Forums and BLM are just two sides of the same coin

She has to go back

POST THE FUCKING LINK

If niggers were worth something they would at least develop Africa. Niggers have a inferiority complex which this BLM leader prooves.

>Melanin enables black skin to capture light and hold it in its memory mode which reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge.

ok...

She seem to think white people have no melanin
top kek
we have melanin

It's amazing to me that she's SUCH a fucking maniac that even here in Canada, the land of the ABLOOBLOO BLACKS DID NUTHIN WRONG, people are calling for her to shut the fuck up and step down.

Like you have to be out of your fucking mind to be rejected by the most left-leaning society in the free world.

ikr? those cucktards have it in reverse.
the less melanin you have the more powerful you are due to the Sun and it's magnetic + vibrational resonance being allowed to pierce directly at the core of your very being without any blockages.
They quite literally claim that their mouths are shut with a cork top but they somehow managed to drink so much cosmic knowledge.
Their pride has no end, and they shall no doubt be punished for this mockery in the future.

Shes right though.. geneticly speaking blacks are superior on average physicaly.. mainly due to slavery which promoted selective breeding of blacks to produce the best manual laborers. No one can argue that. Look at the 100 meter dash in the olympics or the NBA all star team

You can stay on Earth and absorb sun all you want while the white man explores space and finds all kinds of new shit to conquer.

We don't need this shithole planet anymore.

These are literally the rantings of a crazy drug addict you would hear on the subway.

There used to be a time when these people were completely ignored and/or locked away in a padded cell.

heatst.com/culture-wars/black-lives-matter-leader-says-white-people-are-sub-human-and-suffer-from-genetic-defects/

>tfw you live in the same city as this retarded she-boon

Can confirm, am white, am not humxn. Whatever that is.

>geneticly speaking blacks are superior on average physicaly
*sniff*
WRONG

Nice source

Cherry picked image but nice try. Also, the wider the hips on black females are another sign of superior genetics.

If blacks are dominant, then whites are inferior. Therefore whites can't be racist and only blacks can due to their melanin privledge

Sickle cell. That's all I gotta say.

I just spontaneously broke out into laughter at the first word in your post.

"Whipepo"

KEK, top notch

The irony is that this bitch is majority white.

She's not white at all.

psst... read the file name

THICC women are better for breeding and are therefor geneticly superior to twig women.

>dwarfism is genetically dominant
>white dwarfs are superior to africans
>african dwarfs are the supreme rulers of Earth

How do you pronounce 'humxn??' There's no way that's an actual word.

she isn't the fucking pure Negress she thinks she is, that's for sure. She's probably 75% mixed.

These people don't need actual words. There's a lot of things they don't need to have and sustain their viewpoint.

>bodyfat is hereditary
>obeseity is the same as being curvy
i think >>>>/tumblr/ is the best place for niggers like you

What did Leafs ever do to Niggers?
Niggers in Canada came as immigrants not slaves.

you know what's funny. in one of my classes at school we were talking about how in the black community the lighter skinned folk are basically ubermensch compared to dark skinned folk. I think a lot of these mixed peoples care more about BLM shit because they NEED to feel black because they'll never feel white.

Since whites are a race of sub-humans, how have we been able to keep them down for the past 400+ years?

God you are retarded.. ever heard of the term big boned? Their frames are larger

Oh boy, that nigganazis. They're so cute.

Look at the guy in BLM pretending to be Black,Shaun King.He was one of their leaders.Here he is standing next to real Black Man.

You have to have a special kind of low self-esteem to pretend to be another race.

the same way a 13 year old losing at video games calls the winner a noob.

It's just a case of blasted ass.

>black man
>wearing patagonia
into the trash it goes

no wonder she be mad, getting BTFO by a minority of Defects.

>le big boned meme
>nigger biology

>They are >genetically deficient because melanin is present at the inception of life.”
Fathers a re present at the inception of life too, so i guess niggers are genetically deficient because they lack those once born

>humxn

She keeps posting that. What does that mean?

It's quite specifically because we have no slave guilt. Our ancestors having work ethic was the best thing that ever happened to us.

It's liberalese for "I'm an entitled niggress GIBMEDAT WELFARE CHECK"

Take a look at white dominated sports for contrast. Take a look at ping pong. Take a look at fucking cricket.

So if he really is mixed

Means the man who raised him got cucked hard

How does he make his ginger curls look like short black hair? Probably dyes it daily

Wow.

WE WAZ KANGZ

Everyone is scrambling to figure this out.

It's an imported ideology. They're taking the ideology of black Americans and applying it here.

Of course... I think in terms of practical functionality, they're just up here to maintain the narrative in case things go tits up down south. A sort of BLM in absentia if the American chapter breaks.

>nigger is insecure about her shity race
>starts projecting hard
>""humxs""
Kek the black salt

It's always a light skinned person...

Yeah look at the fact only two black QBs have ever won the Super Bowl and only six have ever actually been to the Super Bowl. This is the game where power and strategy wins the game and it has been dominated by whites for almost the entire history of the game even though there are a TON of blacks playing in the NFL. Every team has had a black starting QB so you can't even say that there are teams that are anti-black. There is no team in the NFL that doesn't have blacks and blacks make up 70% of the NFL. Yet white QBs seem to the the only QBs to win the Super Bowl most of the time. White dominated my ass. Blacks just can't play a game for shit if they don't have a height advantage.

lol white ppl btfo

That's fact though lol melanin is essential to conception. That's why white birth rates are so low.

>white people are subhuman
>blacks are the superior race

So the left has gone so insane that they are now promoting ideas of racial supremacy.

So progressive!

Black Nazi's. So what do we call them? The Nigaryan Race?

She's backed by legacy media.

if they are so awesome why are they all on welfare?

This. She's just grasping onto whatever little melanin she has by saying outrageous shit.

Black Panthers.

Fucking underrated

Even Harambe had a better grasp of genetics than this fucking ape.

Why the fuck do they always portray themselves in Egyptian garb? Ancient Egyptians were not fucking black. All you have to do is look at the fucking paintings in tombs to see that, the only "black" colored people were the goddamned slaves from them slaughtering niggers from neighboring countries and taking their women and children as slaves. Do they have no concept of historical fact?