Nogs in France screaming Allahu Akbar and burning shit again

Nogs in France screaming Allahu Akbar and burning shit again.

thefederalistpapers.org/world/breaking-paris-in-flames

Is Europe even worth going to as a holiday destination any more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7qJAlyJO-4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is Europe even worth going to as a holiday destination any more?

Absolutely not.

Not even slightly

Shoo shoo stinky paleostain

>mad nig detected.

You probably can't even leave Israel on your shitty paleostain passport. Can't wait till Gaza next gets bombed again desu. Looking for high 5 figure casualties, running into 6

Considering the amount of money you'll spend visiting a place like Paris or even London ... no.

Not to mention, it's just not the place it used to be. If you don't know your way around you'll end up stuck in tourist traps and harassed by nogs and gypsies.

There is a cosmopolitan clique of expats living in those places, some are nice, many aren't and what's the point going there if you end up getting hammered on overpriced beer in a pub or sports bar with other anglos?

If you want to tour Europe, get a European Rail Pass a go travel for a while, hit the cheap spots like Budapest.

>he wants to visit Paris
toppest of keks my friend
Paris is a shithole, parisians are idiots
>"b-but muh city of light !!"
No. Don't waste your time and money like all those retarded chinks
Visit cities like Bordeaux or Grenoble, or take a walk on the coasts of brittany instead.

Yeah the east of Europe sounds pretty good. I was in France in the 90s, really enjoyed it. Sad to see what's going on now though

is OZ a good place for ameribros to vacation?

NZ*

Nah were full, but try New Zealand, I hear it looks just like middle earth

austria has best skiing spots in the world, and you will never see a non-white there

>Is Europe even worth going to as a holiday destination any more?
As long as you stay out of the no-go zones, yes
The problems are highly localized.
Why do you think so many people vote for more diversity? They live in white communities and only see token-minorities who behave well once in a while.

Yeah everyone likes burgers, and you lot seem to love the outdoors, and we got lots of that

True, Austria sounds relatively trouble free. I guess Switzerland is in the same boat?

Driving on the 7 from Waipara to Greymouth looks like it would be comfy senpai

A bunch of cops butt-raped a young guy passing by during a control.
That's why there are few protests, but look :
youtube.com/watch?v=7qJAlyJO-4c

The kids are acting dumb but the big brothers tell them to stay calm and "not to damage the image of blacks an arabs".

In big cities there are more suburbs than it used to be so there's more robberies but if your are aware of that our country is still nice to visit.
We are a politicised therefore civic people.

do croissants and cheese cause low-T in French men or do they just naturally have low-T to begin with?

South Island driving is pretty epic, often you're the only one on the road. That west coast is a beaut too, may as well continue all the way down then in to wanaka

They did what? Bloody hell so the whites are in on the degeneracy too

>so the whites are in on the degeneracy too
No you are just a crétin fini that generalizes everything.

Thanks man. If you see a white guy wearing an american flag shirt with the sleeves cut off driving on the wrong side of the road just wave and say "hi user" (am assuming you guys drive on the left side?)

Sure, will flash my lights too so as you remember not to hit my car

>"not to damage the image of blacks an arabs"
What's there to damage exactly?

Shit like this is inevitable when you have to police entire communities of shitskins. How do you think kebab cops keep the peace in their own country? With hugs and cuddles? They are brutal, shoving a baton up your ass is pretty nice by those standards.

I wouldn't want to be a French cop policing these areas, I can understand how some cop having a bad day would snap and use 3rd-world-police methods on these animals.

So act like a nigger then. Gotcha

maybe if your an Abo