Brit/pol/ - They Make the Same Old Mistakes Edition

>House of Lords push for amendments to Article 50 Bill
express.co.uk/news/uk/766328/Brexit-process-frustrated-Lib-Dem-Lord-pushing-EU-bill-amendments

>Labour's Stoke candidate: "Nuttall should sod off back where he came from"
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ukips-paul-nuttall-should-sod-9805879

>The Eternal Anglo strikes again as French Presidential candidate Francois Fillon faces charges because of his English wife
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/12/francois-fillon-british-wife-penelope-expected-face-legal-proceedings/

>Trump will face huge protests wherever he goes in Britain
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/donald-trump-state-visit-protest-stop-trump-uk-britain-protest-birmingham-owen-jones-a7576211.html

>Bercow on the brink - Calls for Speaker to resign grow after he makes pro-EU and immigration comments
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4215916/John-Bercow-quit-breaching-impartiality-rules.html

>Blairites launch campaign to replace Corbyn with one of their own when he stands down
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/12/labour-jeremy-corbyn-critics-organise-locally-leadership-election

>Antifa admit attacking UKIP activists in Stoke
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/12/exclusive-video-anti-racists-admit-attacking-ukip-activists-stoke-election-campaigning/

>Bent luvvies cry and call for overthrow of the government at the BAFTAs
theguardian.com/film/2017/feb/12/ken-loach-governments-treatment-of-refugee-children-callous-brutal-and-disgraceful

>BLACKED and GLOBALED! Tory MPs demand that 52 mostly nonwhite countries have immigration rules relaxed to "send an important message" that Brexit wasn't about lowering immigration
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/11/commonwealth-citizens-should-have-uk-visas-fast-tracked-brexit/

East Anglian here.

River Pirate.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck YKMP

>pro tip: remove trip

Big Soup.

Dagenham Dave BTFO

posting YKTD's favourite reaction image.

praise kek ok

in order to minorly inconvenience you, of course

meme magic is real boys

What's going on in Britain?

I'll accept an answer from anyone except the tripfag

No no no you guys got it all wrong by Cameron fucking a pig we meant that he performed self fellatio

>Talking shit about a man you probably voted into office now that he's gone

not that much, supposedly there was an increased terror alert yesterday, but nothing happened. We're just waiting for may to trigger article 50 in early march now

Awesome, proud of you guys

>implying I was able to vote for him
Who else /1999/ here?

thanks burger. What about you guys, what's happening over there?

Well, God blessed us with a great tidal wave that destroyed a city in California.

Who /2006/ here

shiggy

On a scale of 1 to 10 how happy are you with your life?

How old are you?

When was the last time you were employed/ in education?

I'm genuinely curious as to what kind of person spends the majority of his existence tripfagging on Sup Forums

awesome. fairly good week for everyone then. except commiefornians.

He has never had a job, by his own admittance.

He lives off benefits whilst LARPing as right wing.

I'm not joking by the way.

The problem is that posts like these are inevitably a Catch-22 and you lose whatever response is given

If I said 10, for example, you would howl with laughter - "Yeah fucking right you tragic lying cunt" - but if I said 0 I'd be accused of being deliberately self-deprecating to try and deflect

>g-good goy
>wagie
>mr. shekelstein needs a new yacht

etc etc

>le ebin true conservative of no life or value

You never answer anything. You still won't admit that you're an atheist.

>he takes the bait but spins it onto a self-fellating inferiority complex post
Even fucking better

>They don't like it when you don't fall into the trap

save you the time

>virgin
>jobless
>autistic
>no friends
>no contact with outside world
>parents despise him
>obese
>welsh
>muslim
>pretends to be christian
>idolises a hypocritical nihilist oaf
>spends 90% of his time awake on a website for memes
>where everybody despises him and ask him to leave everyday

Anything above a 1 is laughable

Who /IronicLabourVoter/ here?

then say 5, you stupid cunt.

How is it a trap?

that is sad.

For the reasons I just said, surely

It's like hopping over a trap, getting your tiny chap out and waving it around in a poor attempt at bravado, then building your own trap and diving head-first into it

>tfw just realised it's close to clocking-out time on a Monday

>tfw this is the second week I've noticed a concentrated spike in angry wagies on a Monday

Pure coincidence

No, avoiding the question allows you to continue larping. You like the idea of conservatism yet display none of it's characteristics. No better than 'muh odin' larpers which you mock.

nigger

>in little over a month YKTD with his new trip has done 40% the number of posts of his old one that he had for years

What was he trying to get across with this?

>house of lords
>it's actually a bunch of career politicians on a glorified pension
wew

>you st-stupid wage c-cucks
>all you have is m-money...
>s-sucks to be y-you...

>implying chavs are anything other than the literal dregs of society
I always knew you were just as cancerous offline as your were online.

>NEETs don't have money
>He doesn't know where an obscene amount of his wages go

It's not even 5 yet you daftie, the spike occurs closer to school finishing time actually... really makes you think

That's actually a good point
I'm reminded of Meme Merchant and how he thinks NEETs are the eternal plague of western civilisation because he's a posho from a 99.5% white part of the country

he says, as he sits in his hovel, surrounded by chavs and muzzies, eating a pot noodle because that's all he can afford.

>gets BTFO
>ignores post
>looks for other posts which provide oppurtunities to post memes and deflect

Woooaaahhh

>this
every time

chemotherapy hasn't worked, radiotherapy hasn't worked, the cancer is too strong

Pot Noodles? Probably too expensive for him.

Just because Meme Merchant is a quintessentially middle-class sheltered dipshit who we can all laugh at, it doesn't magically make NEETdom anything to be proud of

You're here very often, you've seen me say by now that the only way I'll leave is if your Based Mummy May takes us out of the EU clean, which isn't happening

I'm still riding the smug wave of BTFOing you all immensely after your Tory craze last summer, doubt that'll go away anytime soon

>hehe wagies btfo

Mate, I earnt £45k on my desk job this last year, and still get to shitpost on Brit/pol/ for a couple of hours a day

Implying your NEET payments is even 1/10th of this and at all sustainable.

Like the other user said, you preach conservatism but act like a typical leftist parasite.

I already have a long term relationship and a child, and in 5 years I will have a house.
You on the other hand will be rationing out your dole money on beans on toast cos youre parents have fucked off and you have nobody else in your life.
If you think your lifestyle is really worth it to not have to pay any tax, then feel free to carry on as you are.
Just don't be a hypocrite and lament the fall of Great Britain when you are contributing towards it.

Stop making false victories you faggot. Where are these fucking tories you keep going on about? I see it about once a week. Vast majority here including me do not like or trust theresa may.

If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him?

ffs, i never have, or will EVER vote tory. if you've seen me here often you'll know I call her things like 'unelected' and 'illegitimate'

you continue to rely on
>muh mummy may
>muh when im not here all they talk about is me
>muh meme folder is burgeoning
as excuses to keep hanging around here.

we're not joking when we say fuck off

I resent ever giving you a (you)

now stfu and fuck off forever?

>t-they were here a minute ago, I swear! And they were definitely all 100% serious non-shitposters

He thinks people secretly like him kek. It's a few tripdrones and that's it.

>Not gonna lie, former Mayfly here. This is fucking hilarious watching the Tories crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let YPKM stay.
I think I've seen one user, ever, apologise for falling for the Mummy May meme, the rest hide behind the anonymity and claim they never fell for it - terrible

It's a weak argument since there are much better things to attack her on than her illegitimacy and the fact she wasn't directly elected, something half of Prime Ministers have been

>Logo is a crusader
>Headline is "Vote UKIP"

Seems like a based newspaper pham

1998 woot

It's not, look closely

>UKIP have surged (They didn't, they actually did much worse than polls suggested)
>If Labour win they will destroy the country

The implication is that you don't have to worry about voting UKIP because they're doing extremely well, it's genius really

Maybe because all of the posters from last summer left? Ever considered that you fucking retard?

Also, you are the last person to criticise others about owning up to mistakes and being honest about themselves.

>mfw true conservatism will rise in the UK again but it will be under Islam

Ok simple questions

Why do you spend so much time on Sup Forums?

Also do you have any other hobbies or activities?

Which thread is the right thread?

>it's another Brit/pol/ vs YKTD episode

Right, I'm going for a walk

the other was pruned because it was autosaged

Paddy vermin voted Remain though

>If I answer honestly, I will be shown to be hypocritical and inconsistent. Not falling gor that trap.

WEEEEW LADS

rt.com/breakingnews/emergency_corbyn_gay_sexdwarf

Wait, who the hell do we vote for?

Because it's easy to have on on the side, and yes

>gets BTFO AGAIN
>ignores post AGAIN

hmmmmmmmmm

Easy to claim that behind 'Anonymous' isn't it?

>Me??? May?? HAHAHA no no nooo.. I'm no Redditor... I'm with Based YKTD on this one lads, I didn't trust her from the start, in fact I shared the Sharia May Bingo at every opportunity instead of calling it fake, and you can't prove otherwise

You're just in damage control because I ended up being completely vindicated - even more than I thought I would be once the Tories started confirming that immigration's not even going down - and came back to laugh at you

>YMCA continues to claim UKIP did badly at 2015 GE despite going from 919,000 votes in 2010 (3.1%) to 3,881,000 in 2015 (12.7%)
>he will then claim that Labour won the election despite coming second, because their vote count went up from 2010 more than Tories did, clearly the only measure that matters

You're very persistent, aren't you?

>As UKIP proved, new parties can and do spring up and wither again in no time at all. Because the stakes are so small, they are terribly given to faction fighting and sometimes struggle to find candidates who are not embarrassing.

Peter Hitchens, on UKIP over a decade ago. The more things change...

Shame about your bastard

>G L O B A L
>The Good Ship Brexit turns the other way and sails alongside the EU anyway

They did do badly - From ~18% in the polls to 12.6% and they failed in an immense amount of target seats and got so blown out that they had to start clinging to the "LOOK HOW MANY SEATS WE'D HAVE WON UNDER PR, REFORM NOW!!" meme
Labour didn't win but it wasn't a traditional victory for the Tories, the general national swing was to Labour and Cameron achieved a sort of hollow robotic victory by only targeting a handful of 20something seats with the SNP meme

We must fight the LOCALIST conspiracy. The LOCALISTS are looking to drive up wages and reduce the house market. We can't allow them to get in the way of our GLOBALIST plans.

Do you have that image of May, Farage and Blempf sitting around a table

>muh polls
Their result was the average of all the polls, so quit it with this 18% lie

>mfw Joe is the deepest undercover MI5 mole in history

Gotchu. In return I request any one of your old OC's.

Wasn't there also a Steak and Potato?

part 2

UKIP polled high and low and did as expected, which was magnitudes better than in 2010

The ones that accurately weighed the Tories often had UKIP on it, remove Kellner's and you'd have a different image there
Even John Curtice's immensely accurate on-the-night opinion poll overestimated them by half because they failed in Thurrock

How old?

Are we all looking forward to Global Brexit?

>Labour above the Tories forever
It's not like I don't sympathise with shy Tories, it must be hard admitting you're a cuck.

Ancient. Do you still have anything from 2014?