Brit/pol/ - Nuttall Edition

>House of Lords push for amendments to Article 50 Bill
express.co.uk/news/uk/766328/Brexit-process-frustrated-Lib-Dem-Lord-pushing-EU-bill-amendments

>Labour's Stoke candidate: "Nuttall should sod off back where he came from"
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ukips-paul-nuttall-should-sod-9805879

>The Eternal Anglo strikes again as French Presidential candidate Francois Fillon faces charges because of his English wife
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/12/francois-fillon-british-wife-penelope-expected-face-legal-proceedings/

>Trump will face huge protests wherever he goes in Britain
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/donald-trump-state-visit-protest-stop-trump-uk-britain-protest-birmingham-owen-jones-a7576211.html

>Bercow on the brink - Calls for Speaker to resign grow after he makes pro-EU and immigration comments
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4215916/John-Bercow-quit-breaching-impartiality-rules.html

>Blairites launch campaign to replace Corbyn with one of their own when he stands down
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/12/labour-jeremy-corbyn-critics-organise-locally-leadership-election

>Antifa admit attacking UKIP activists in Stoke
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/12/exclusive-video-anti-racists-admit-attacking-ukip-activists-stoke-election-campaigning/

>Bent luvvies cry and call for overthrow of the government at the BAFTAs
theguardian.com/film/2017/feb/12/ken-loach-governments-treatment-of-refugee-children-callous-brutal-and-disgraceful

>BLACKED and GLOBALED! Tory MPs demand that 52 mostly nonwhite countries have immigration rules relaxed to "send an important message" that Brexit wasn't about lowering immigration
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/11/commonwealth-citizens-should-have-uk-visas-fast-tracked-brexit/

Imperial Leather

Love it when Brit/pol/ splits in three
>just like the UK will one day

Do you reckon NI or Scotland will go first?

NI, we won't need to build a wall

>The North-West becomes Calais

Northern Ireland will never leave - it's an Irish fiction to believe otherwise.

Rubbish, every country's eventual departure was set in motion by devolution

>ignoring the fact than none of these countries can afford to be independent

>Not seeing the irony in that statement

Can the ROI even afford the security bill which comes with NI?

That didn't stop South Sudan
And a Scot is just an albino negro anyway

Can someone give me a quick nuttdown?

No point dropping the Bog copypasta because Paul would claim it's all true

Who's attending the Brit/pol/ NEETdate meetup tomorrow to celebrate Valentine's Day? We're meeting at Nandos, booked a big cheeky table for us, then we're off to the cinema to watch Love Actually, The Notebook and Shrek then we're having a sleepover at YKTD's house.

The decline of religion in N. Ireland will only further shift this towards the status quo.

Encouraging but devolution was always a ticking timebomb of third-world nepotism and paying politicians to do nothing, the Paddies' opinions can change in a flash

They were aggressively pro-Leave in 2014 for example and ended up backing Remain

>sleepover at YKTD's house.
How is everyone going to fit into a 2 bedroom council terrace? Especially with all the disablity installations.

Just not feasible lad.

why don't you have a cheeky little suicide mate.

>all the disablity installations

ayup

Hitchy posted this photo on his blog this week (guarding Downing Street for Netanyahu's visit), does anyone have know anything about the insignia on the left arm? It looks like a Dinosaur fossil.

oops

I hear he's got a big empty space to rent between his ears, I'm sure we could fit a couple of dozen bumbling autists in there

>Wales
>ever leaving

>I hear he's got a big empty space to rent between his ears
kek

Proud that we're the most pro-Union by a mile and voted Leave but we could just be behind the other two by a few decades

If Scotland and NI fuck off long before Wales it might incentivise the population to support the Union though

It'll never happen the only people who want it are the Welsh speakers which are only like 15% of the population

Plus the langauge is dying despite immense meme efforts from Plaid Cymru to have it taught and written on every fucking piece of government literature

well it's not really dying, the number of Welsh speakers remains stable but obviously our population is growing due to immigration so the percentage of Welsh speakers is decreasing

Stagnating, then - Absolutely not the result Plaid expected when they got their miracle concessions from Welsh Labour

Don't we still have net emigration?

UK as a whole can. Small countries of 5mil people will be crucified

Feeling the #Bregret yet brexitards?

Regardless of the logistics it won't stop them from trying to leave if they want to, you know Scots, plus NI has another country to cradle them

I don't think so, loads of students and immigrants come to Cardiff, and a lot of English people are moving to Wales because less Pakis

Can anyone explainbro me why English are so obsessed with the Welsh, to the point where they want to literally make them English? Makes no sense to me seeing as Welsh are nothing but a pain in the arse for the English.

All I hear is Welsh are shit, Welsh are poor, nobody likes the Welsh, but wait, let's make them English. What is the reasoning behind this mentality?

The cities are always a problem but surely the students fuck off to England for the higher wages by and large

I haven't looked at Cardiff's demographics page in a while but our decline is definitely slower

>The cities are always a problem but surely the students fuck off to England for the higher wages by and large
A lot of them do yes, but we have an ageing population and I think it's worse in Wales because old English people retire here

We aren't an aging population. I see lots of New mother's and young people everywhere.

They don't have an obnoxious chip on their shoulders like the scotcucks or taigfags. They voted to leave as we did. Plus their dragon is fucking awesome.

We're a grateful pain in the arse that helped you vote to leave the EU, that's the difference

Most of the country is poor anyway

t. cardiff cuck

>tfw a year ago I was so pessamistic about the world
>tfw 2016 happened

Anything can happen lads

Anything can happen

>tfw all the new mothers around here are chavs with half-caste babies

The state of modern Britain

I'm from port Talbot.

I live in this shithole at the moment and I don't even think about them at all.

hahahahahahahahah my condolences

Where is that mate? Must be England. I hardly ever see a young mum with a half caste kid.

I dunno what it's like in your area but here the race mixers get shunned, they're social outcasts

>Avoid immense unsustainable European immigration and war with Russia

>Get immense unsustainable Dark Continent immigration and war with Iran instead

JUST

No need mate. Comfy as fuck here.

>YKTD is welsh

NATIVE Britons
Beware of
FOREIGN Influence

British Flag - Subhumans
>gypsy
>indian-"Scottish" Mongrel
>quadroon
>mulatto
>yemeni
>iberian kike
>ukrainian
>Racemixer (chink Wife)
>Racemixer (korean pig Wife)
>Racemixer (pregnant quadroon Wife)
>Japanese-"English" Mongrel
>1/8 kike "Brit"
>chink
>Pro-Anglosphere gook/chink/jap
>kike Randposter

British Flag - Degenerates
>Bomber Rimmer - Foot Fetishist Kike
>Preuße - Paedophile
>Meme Merchant - Autistic Underage Warmonger

Foreign Flag - Subhumans
>Ukrainian kike (Russian Flag)
>JIDF kike (South African Flag)
>Civic Nationalist Half-Breed/Mongrel (Netherlands)

YOU'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

>All true

YKTD isn't Welsh. He's English spawn.

>All true, this place is full of animenonces

Which thread is the right thread??

is that a photo of you?

Yeah, that's why you live here lol.

I'm moving as soon as my job finishes, don't you worry about that

If you're wondering why it's so empty