Pepe cash continuing to blow up day by day

>Pepe cash continuing to blow up day by day
>Only so long before it skyrockets to the moon
>tfw Sup Forums ignores this chance to buy pepe cash now because NEET life is too comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

rarepepedirectory.com
rarepepewallet.com/
archive.is/AEbOJ
tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=PEPECASH&market=BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And what the fuck is pepe cash?

>muh cryptocurrency

whats with the meme coins?

>Acquire real currency
>Buy new fiat currency (bitcoin)
>Use bitcoin to buy even more useless fiat currency (pepe cash)

If you have more money than you need user, I promise I can give it a good home. No need to go waste it on useless non-tradeable "Internet Shekels"

Check out these links for more info. Basically pepe cash buys you rare pepe cards which are digital assets and can be traded. There's a lot of uses in the works, including a game.

rarepepedirectory.com

rarepepewallet.com/

Typical irrational nocoiner dismissal. Another nocoiner told me it would drop when it hit $1.4m market share last week too. Guess what, it's still climbing, and will continue to.

this isn't no trumpcoin boi

ITT definitely not dogecoin

series 1 card 1. only 300 in circulation.

currently going for 500k pepe cash.

That's the most retarded bullshit I've ever heard I'm in

>$0.0025
it's dog shit

It's been going for 4 months. The price of pepecash has literally doubled over the last week. Pepe is on the verge of going mainstream. But fine, let's see if I'm wrong.

I don't buy meme currencies. They have no future.
>t. dogecoin

>24h volume
>36BTC

kek

it's not going to be mainstream. no, a shitty, valueless currency that doubles is not astonishing.

>2 satoshis
>blowing up

nice try drumpfcoiners

nice try, shill harder

>tfw nocoiner

I like how people shit on this when it's obviously gotten the OP over 20 times his money. It's too late for me to enter but good job. I'm on something similar that should blow up too. Detecting things like these are the real way to make money passively until you have the cash for real estate desu.

>gay brit/pol/ NEET so desperate for money he spends hours creating a shitcoin pump 'n' dump scam just to shill on Sup Forums

What marketplaces are accepting PEPECASH? I don't think I see it on Yobit.

i remember seeing it months ago on /biz/

its fugging worthless senpai

buy ETC

True. Definitely not too late to enter though. The game is still being crowdfunded and pepecash is only just getting some magazine/newspaper coverage. Vice/Motherboard had an article up about it which later got mysteriously deleted. Archived here: archive.is/AEbOJ

tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=PEPECASH&market=BTC

ETC has been on a downward trend since it first ended up on the market practically. Fuck, even TrumpCoin would be better and I can't really suggest people invest too much into that.

>buy ETC

Autism, the thread. Online shitposting edition.

Another pump and dump e-currency that we are gonna get spammed to death with my retards.

So any asshole can make ecurrencies now, which are completely worthless.

So. the spam the shit out of it all over the internet, it goes up a couple percent and then make a couple dollars at it before its forgotten.

Is there any point to moving the coins to the wallet or should I just leave them in the exchange since I want to trade?

I'll research it tonight and put a small amount of btc in it if its still trending up. Thanks senpai.

If it's being spammed here, then it's about to fall off a cliff. BUT it can still rise quite a bit before doing so. Probably has a couple more days of life left right now before the crash then the next pump.

What should i do with all my dogecoins?

wow but pepecash just hit $350 to the dollar. A few days ago it was over $700.
>in b4 muh pump n dump

>pepe based currency
>not called good boy points
>has a generic bland name like pepe cash

Sure if you just wanna trade you can just leave them in the exchange. you always have the option of moving to your rarepepewallet and buying cards if you want.

link to charts and stats.

Well I forgot Coinbase takes days to get me the fucking coins, so I'll probably buy a few thousand of these when that comes in.

nice little shill thread you've got here
it would be a shame if someone reported it

Man, you people are idiots. If I listened to Sup Forums during the summer I would not have made bank on Trumpcoin's inaug super pump.

But Pepecash is different if you actually did your research, its destined to make it big. There are limited, unique "cards" on the blockchain that you can purchase, its a market within a market.

It's pretty ingenius, and there are other ecosystems being built, like a card game, an exclusive trading platform "Pepex" and other shit. If you idiots dont get it yet, Pepe is going mainstream and Pepecash is in the right place at the right time. Its not just a memecoin. Last successful memecoin was doge but Pepe is gonna blow Doge out of the water.

Do your research fools, Trumpcoin was the last time I'll listen to naysayers on Sup Forums.

Saved. 301 in circulation now? I don't get it.

oh yes because everyones going to be falling over each other to get their hands on unique pepe trading cards!

Well yeah I'm shilling but not because I want it just for myself. I'm legit trying to help you autists out. Sup Forums has helped me out in a lot of ways, and this board was the reason why pepe has started to get major media coverage, so if this blows up i'd rather you guys benefit from it.

>get all the goyhems to invest in the "hip" pepe cash

>goyhems start to trade with each other

>goys figure out the money is useless

>the value of the currency goes down

>goys trade back the currency to you

repeat with other goys you can get rich easily

ITT: shills from /biz/ are trying to get poor Sup Forums NEETs to pump up another retarded crypto so they can dump there Pepe cash and make a quick buck.
Save your hard earned mommy-shekels lads

Kek. No. Each card is a digitally unique asset in the blockchain that can't be duplicated. Read the Vice/Motherboard article that got deleted if you're a noob: archive.is/AEbOJ

shill thread trying to build up another faggot currency so when it reaches a sell able level they will sell them all off and let it crash

Yeah instead stick to Federal Reserve notes run by Jews? Idiots.

Don't you understand how markets work? Pepe has value. Hundreds of Pepe enthusiasts have made art and limited edition cards. Some of the people on this board can't get any stupider, Pepe the mascot of Pol has his own currency and people won't invest. Enjoy watching the train take off. And the crazy thing is that Pepe Cash is not a normal shit coin it's not a pnd

So you end up a you started with imaginary cash of little to no value?
Not very jewish.

where do i find the adress to send my bitcoins to inside my pepewallet?

How do i invest? Inlm a dumb wage slave

you use the same wallet. it accepts both pepecash and bitcoin.

ok, ty.

had some dollars on an old btc-e account left which i traded for btc, now i have to wait 48 hours before i can send them to my pepewallet. feels bad

buy bitcoin, exchange bitcoin for pepecash, buy pepe cards. use this to exchange bitcoin to pepe cash and then send to your rarepepewallet to buy rare pepes: tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=PEPECASH&market=BTC

meant for

Reminder that people like OP spam their shitty currency and tout it as innovative and "different". He is just some retard trying to make money off hyping up other retards, don't fall for it. Their only argument is to call skeptics "nocoiners" and repeat the same "innovative" bullshit. He has a stake in this shit, he is trying to shill a product.

>Trumpcoin
geeeeeee...

Actually, the card system does make this one pretty unique. Not necessarily useful, but very different. The underlying tech could be used for some cool shit down the road, but that would be for another coin basing itself off this one. Still, this has a chance on meme potential alone.

>pump

Wow guys but pepe cash market cap just hit $2m market cap as we we speak. Nocoiners on suicide watch.

are you Actual Advice????