SWEDEN YES

SWEDEN YES

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
bild.de/politik/ausland/frauenrechte/schwedinnen-im-iran-50409482.bild.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These women should have their names dragged through the mud for this. Do people ("normies" if you will) even care?

i sent it to a couple people including my mom who had posted the first pic

Not a big fan of the Obamas but I still appreciate the fact that Michelle refused to cover her face when she traveled to Saudi Arabia with her husband for a state visit. These Swedish cunts are hypocrites

...What the fuck is this?

>
>These women should have their names dragged through the mud for this. Do people ("normies" if you will) even care?

WTF is that?

reminds me of mgs1 ocelot boss battle

>
>...What the fuck is this?
Seriously

I've made multiple threads talking about why this is going on:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

ive see this shit before, you see the video, and then the werewolves kill you before you can tell anyone and break the masquerade

>strong independa-

What the fuckedy fuck is this?

Looks like his legs were replaced with his arms.

Nice one, I hope there will be lots of memes to ridicule our current gov. I sure as hell didn't vote for any of them.

Our prime minister in Vatican
>Cathocucks will defend it

Are those women important members of the current swedish cabinet, or just a bunch of government workers who took a picture together?

Atleast she won't be beheaded if she uncovers or the people from the religion belonging to the guy on the right coming en mass and destroying her country.. baka

That's their entire government,

All makes sense.

Well I'm mentally scarred now

bild.de/politik/ausland/frauenrechte/schwedinnen-im-iran-50409482.bild.html

Even German media rips them apart.
Quote: (it's google translate btw)

>A peak of hypocrisy, say human rights activists, because: The Swedish government claims to be the "first feminist government in the world" and is fighting for the equality of the sexes - both nationally and internationally

>Deputy Prime Minister Isabella Lövin had just written a comment last week in the "Guardian", explaining to the new US President Donald Trump what he should learn from the Swedish government on women's policy. She warned, among other things, that the investment in equality is paying off. Before that, she had mocked his presidential decree in a tweet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SWEDEN GETTING KEKED BY KEKS!!
Glad that we're still only number 2 on the cuck scale

explain this

Some "make love not war - put a rubber on your willy against aids" ad from last years European football cup in France

how the fuck does their brain works?

In the social justice hierarchy, race comes before genders, else they get branded "white feminists"

Nuns are second to no one in the two hierarchy. This lesbians are tough as fuck.

no, you explain it

>Still no answer

WHAT
THE
FUCK
IS
THAT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink
This why left is pinnacle of political philosophy. It defeated logic and raised into transcendence.

ANSWER US FAGGOT

ok

My answer is - I don't have an answer.

STOP LYING AHMED AND EXPLAIN

i made this just for you guys

Never change Japan. Never change.

can you please explain what that is, pol bro?