Is she allowed to stay now? Does Sup Forums love her now?

Is she allowed to stay now? Does Sup Forums love her now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gwEpGr-nvCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PR STUNT

I for one am quite pleased she represented rational people in the country. Her album sales went up like 5000% or some crap because of this. Trolling make us more powerful!

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Who is this semen demon?

This is just a career move for her. Smart one, though. Once her record sales shoot over the fucking moon there will be waves of copycats and it'll get tiresome fast.

I am okay with this.

Well....

>attractive black people are smart black people
Who would have thought. Smart as in a smart career move, not smart for supporting that goofball Trump. For real though we can't let this guy have the lunch codes.

>shows up in Trump
State you're business!
signed Sup Forums

BRRRRAAAAAP!

Exactly. The codes for lunch must be protected. The man needs to slim down a bit.

Honorary American.

T H I C C

When you can see her thong through the dress HNNNNG

Listening to her music. It's decent for chick music. I make the static at least.

>Wear Trump dress to grammies
>Get 54 million % increase in sales overnight

Attention whore, but what a great way to piss people off. Can't be too hard on her.

>i cant eat food anymore.

>Is she allowed to stay now?

Never heard of her. Worth listening to?

Yes, the I make the static album gets better the more I listen to it.

She's alright I guess. No strong opinion on the matter. Glad blacks can look out and think for themselves for once rather than being Dem voting slaves.

Beautiful, the track, is quite red pilled.

1:30 in

youtube.com/watch?v=gwEpGr-nvCg

Damn, she's good. Send this chick to the top and put Katy Perry on suicide watch

She's allowed to stay on my dick.

Is she wearing this unironically or is this satire

Honorary white.

That thing showing through the sides of the dress makes me rock hard

Would bleach

She's going to go down in history as the person who made Sup Forums finally judge people as individuals and not by the color of their skin kek

Yeah, that's the first point of analysis.

Sup Forums is a meritocracy. We like her if we like her singing - or whatever the hell she does. I don't know her. I'm not going to subscribe to someone's art because of her worldview.

I'd berry my dick so far up that ass

She has workout videos on her yt page.

Slim down? He is looking pretty fit

THICCCCCCC