Is this the most Red-Pilled big state in USA?

If California is leader of Libtards and SJW's,is Texas it's opposite rival?

aren't places like houston/austin just nu-SJW territory?

I'm guessing you've never been to Austin.

Austin,home of Alex Jones?

Texas is just as bad as california just a different flavor, like a cuckservative mirror. Its nearly as nonwhite, and they love their beaners. Also they are just as, if not more, arrogant than californians.

the most redpilled state is florida

Sadly Texas is SJW central with Houston, Austin, and Dallas. Sure the outer areas are redpilled, but the majority of the population of Texas is slowly turning Blue with all the California people moving to Austin.

That chick is fucking GROSSSSSSS.

Would fuck.

how

probably idaho

Austin is shitlib central

Probably. Alabama is a close second.

No. The irony of it all is that Texas is getting a massive influx of bluepills right now because the business environment in Texas is 1000x better than places like California. This will inevitably corrupt Texas and they'll fuck everything up and then they'll leave for somewhere else once it's all fucked up and then Texas will eventually recover and the process will start all over again.

It's liberal as fuck. I literally can't even find a church that isn't full destroy your wealth so others have a chance (quoting pastor) tier. Fucking shithole. I want to go back to South Dakota. Being poor was better than living with absolute filth. H-town

Amarillo is kinda okay but it's still got a large libshit population too.

Yes, what do you think made him so fucking crazy?

Oklahoma

This

He isnt crazy you fool

He's a jew. you have poor judgment, as evidenced by >inb4 he said he isn't a Jew!
and he's said just the opposite when it suit him. he's Jew get over it.

Yes

Texas is what California would be if the beaners choose to behave like Americans instead of commiescum.

>because the business environment in Texas is 1000x better than places like California.
>This will inevitably corrupt Texas
You seem to believe that there is, in fact, not a cultural difference between California and Texas.
The key difference is that Texas is on board with 1488 tactics, and the minority can't be guilted into submission like California can.
Outside of the cities (all cities are bad), beaners are expected to integrate, which isn't hard if they care about their Mexican culture, and recognize how Texas cares about it's own, and that they are both related. East coast mexicans also seem to be a lot less communist than the west coast ones.

Also, if you think Texas is going to be brought to its knees by a bunch of numale california faggots, then you have a strange view of the world. That is like believing CTR can successfully bluepill Sup Forums, without taking the redpill for themselves. Texas will reach autistic levels of bitching if they feel California is eroding their culture with transplants, and Texas autism is deadly.

No. A state that is only 45% white is not red-pilled.

>best friend
>OK, not LA
I'm hurt, texanon. I thought we had something special.

I just really dislike LSU

>I just really dislike LSU
Football rivalry, or just in general? They were the first invasion wave, after all, so your hate is probably warranted.
Don't worry, the Cajuns are kind conquerors. Our nogs, on the other hand, can be a handful. If you are lucky we will teach you the secrets of controlling them. You could really use that secret in Houston.