KEK hath chosenth the purple pigeon as the nu symbol of Na.M-B-La. Only use in threads where you agree with nA-M...

KEK hath chosenth the purple pigeon as the nu symbol of Na.M-B-La. Only use in threads where you agree with nA-M.bLA's views. B-rump for Visvis.

KEK hath spokenth with the trips of 5.

WHat a shit picture.

Also, check'd

mods kill this forced pigeon shit meme, this like the 6 millionth thread
sage

>Facebook bows to Trash Doves
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair wing
>Own trees & fountains globally
>Direct descendant of the ancient royal bird line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Jupiter (Doveangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of Seed editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer chicks will in all likelihood be Trash Dove babies
>All Doves said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Dodo monasteries & KEK
>Ancient Dodo scriptures tell of a purple bird who will fly upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>Trash Doves own Seed R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Dovebots inside you right now
>The Trash Doves are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the dove organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Dove bunker in Wilkes land?
>It learned fluent meme in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the dove. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Trash Dove
>Trash Dove is about 7 decades old, from the space>time reference point of the base bird currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are pixel beings existing in all points of time and websites from facebook to Sup Forums. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent birdies.

I did kill it. if you knew what the n-a..m..B-L_A spells you would see that. The whole point of this was to kill it, and KEK provided the trips to do so.

why a pigeon?

ah, I just saw the pic and had a knee-jerk reaction. Seriously I'm fucking sick of it in under 48 hrs. I respectfully withdraw my previous post

I am too. Glad that KEK has saved us.

>n-a..m..B-L_A
Maybe it's because i'm retarded, or because i'm not a native english speaker, but i don't get it.

take out all the symbols that aren't letters and google whats left, I don't want to type it out on my keyboard to be put on a list.

nvm, i googled it. shit

>I don't want to type it out on my keyboard to be put on a list.
Why? Are you a member perhaps?

meaning, just google the letters put together

KEK is harsh sometimes, no?

I'm away from Sup Forums for 2 hours and now I'm completely out of the loop.

It's Thoth you homos

Some retards or CTR-tier douches/shills are trying to turn this purple pigeon into a hate/pol/alt-right symbol and have been doing it for the past several hours.

I got KEK to nip it in the bud.

Someone give me a quick rundown on this purple pidgeon

Some ctr/shareblue whatever the fuck shills lifted a purple bird meme from jewbook and are trying to force it's gayness on /pol. They shills must be new as fuck to not realize that shit just doesn't fly here.

>unrelated far side

Reminder. this is a symbol of evil now.