This guy´s missiles are less dangerous than immigrants to your cheeto emperor

This guy´s missiles are less dangerous than immigrants to your cheeto emperor.

Yes im mexican, there will be no wall on the internetz. Deal with it.

Um, that guy put up a wall against the internet in his country.

Nukes can be shot down but if theres no yankee doodles to shoot them the america is kill

Then welcome to the new northcorea genius.

Nothing to say, just wanted to add my own flag and make a triplet

Hey Mexican guy, American guy here; I don't hate you guys. Mexicans never did anything to me that I know of, but I do agree that uncontrolled immigration into any country is bad for the economy of the recipient. The fact also remains that at least some amount of money is earned here and transferred back to Mexico, which ruins the economies of both. Do you view Trump's wall as a racist thing, or a socio-economic thing? I'm less interested in whether or not you agree with it, than how you view it socially.

Follow-up question: why not simply make your own country worth living in? It could be a badass place to live. If not for the crime and lack of clean water there, it would be almost the perfect place to live for someone that likes it to always be warm outside.

Oh yeah, North Korea also - I don't care about them. If they use their old ICBMs to reach America with a nuke, we'd all be foolish to assume that it wouldn't be destroyed long before it reached US airspace. No matter how fast an ICBM is, it still takes time to travel, and there are still things that travel faster than it does, and can blow it up before it completes its mission. We're in no danger from North Korea.

Mexican here, Mexico should be nuked, it's a shithole and everyone is a cuck to the government abuse and cartels. I migrated legally and work IT. Mexico's only hope is some Pinochet style action, democracy doesn't work there at all.

Personally i dont dissaprove the building of your wall, the thing i disagree is that Trump says he wants us to pay for the wall.

I have never gone to the us and i dont have family working there. My family enters legally to the us and they go to shop and do the tourist thing.

We have a good life here and we dont want to move over there. Yes, we have clean water.

You're free to disagree, but your country -- whether directly or through tarrifs -- is going to be eating the cost of the wall, my guey.

You are a fucking traitor and you are not a mexican.

You migrated to the us in a search of an aspirational lifestyle because you cannot cope with your genes.

Mexican emmigrants are the worst, the most racist and the most pusillanimous of all.

We really dont care about emmigrants, you can retain all the money you pay them to work over there, theyre fucking traitors.

That will teach them, because they really envy your lifestyle.

But youre not gonna take OUR money.

Unfortunately, IF the wall gets built, and if Mexico doesn't pay for it, Trump will claim in retrospect that Mexico "payed" for the wall in terms of the lack of taking money out of the country or something like that. When he said he'd get the Mexican president to write the check, I laughed.

Holy shit, a Mexican taught me a new word. Someone got a dictionary for christmas. I'll forget it by lunchtime, unfortunately.

Prepare the money or get ready for economic blockade, tacoshit

Your glorious nation is built with American dollars, Paco. You *are* paying for the wall and your traitor friends are coming home, no question about it. Trump will be doing a lot of difficult things but building using other people's money is what he's done his whole life

And how much longer do you think you'll be able to afford internet lul

Excellent! Then those traitors wont leave their home to find better "oportunities" at doing menial jobs.

There are other countries that are taking our scientists, the artists, great minds, cause they dont find support here.

As far as im concerned, you can keep them as slaves. Build your immigrant concentration camps or whatever.

Emmigrants deserve to be treated as traitors.

But if you start an economic war with our country, you will not leave unharmed.

yeah? Just dont forget one of the wealthiest man on the face of the earth is mexican.

And he is still investing in mexico.

Basically this, build it, 300ft tall if you want, it doesn't matter, just don't try to make us pay for it.