This logo triggers millennials HARD

Millennials are such blue pilled retard trash.
Youre all mind fucked
Watch the replies to this logo.
I will be accused of
>being a shill trying to sell burgers
> a satan worshiper
> a baby eater
> a greasy lazy fat ass pushing degeneracy via unhealthy food
> a globalist Jew Here to shill McDonalds to kids so I can have money for my globalist evil corporation that kills people and puts it in food

You will also see far fetched stories by kids how they had McDonalds ONE time and almost died, or some over dramatic LARP about being sick

No one will provide proof either of these wild claims
None
Their emotions and over exaggerations are enough to convince anyone and if not they freak the fuck out

McDonalds was started by one American guy who wanted to own a restaurant, work for himself and feed his family.
He did a real good Jon. Everyone liked his food so he had to expand with demand
It's so damn good, THE WHOLE WORLD EATS IT
Now it's a global corporation worth billions
The AMERICAN DREAM
YOI CAN'T DO THAT ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD EXCEPT AMERICA

Millennials hate McDonalds cause theyre brain washed by anti American globalist

Blue pilled generation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LOvrkkj_T-I
youtube.com/watch?v=-fuL-E2hPlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actually I've seen that millennials are pretty based.

Maybe its just in your country where millennials are so cucked.

Oh look it's this thread again.

I wonder who's behind this...

>globalist shills trying to astroturf positive opinion on mcdonald's
not buying it leaf

My country isn't /pol
I'm basing that off my personal experiences dealing with you idiots on this hole in the wall shit forum of blue pilled normies

Only reason that logo triggers me is because my boss decides to eat there almost every fucking day for lunch.

i dunno, but i could really go for a double quarter pounder now

>AstroTurf analogy used wrong
Stop talking idiot you're not smart

Whenever I eat McDonald's, I get a zit or two and constipation. I also fart continuously after shitting.

A guy who lives in canada and works for no one.
Are you crazy?

>McDonalds was started by one American guy who wanted to own a restaurant, work for himself and feed his family.
Actually it was started by two brothers who had their restaurant basically stolen by them by a guy they put in charge of franchising and he kinda kicked them out, divorced his wife and got with another man's woman, then lied for a while and said it was all his thing. He was pretty damn aggressive.

BUT, if it wasn't for him and his aggressive business practices, McDonald's wouldn't be where it is today.

Yeah go ahead accuse me of seeing The Founder recently.

God i would kill for some double cheeseburgers

>THE WHOLE WORLD EATS IT
>The AMERICAN DREAM
that's a fucking tragedy 2bh

Gen Z maybe but most people college age to around 35-40 are shit.

In all seriousness, has everyone seen the new Mac Jr.™ & Grand Mac™ ?

XENOPHOBIC TRASH!! #NOTMYPRESIDENT

Fuck the McDonald's. Last time I was there I'd gotten a heartburn just from one (1) burger.
I'd rather prefer a fully-organic shawarma from a churka kebab place.

>current year
>eating dead animals

There's a reason he's eating steak in this scene; eating meat is the most blue pilled activity on the planet. Good luck carnie cuck.

Do you think maybe sing to feed the whole world quickly was cut down.on quality and ingredient quality?

Also
>no one should eat what I don't like
Okay commie

Mellennial here

I love McDonald's and there is one very close to me. I don't eat it often because I know that it's not the healthiest food but I definitely enjoy the occasional Big Mac® with large french fries and a McFlurry® to wash it all down.

I'm lovin' it®

>My country isn't /pol
You have to go back

A

I don't remember anyone 'shitting' on McDonald's until this stupid fucking movie came out:
youtube.com/watch?v=LOvrkkj_T-I

I mean sure, you'd hear "hey too much fast food isnt good for you man" but after that stupid fucking movie McDonald's became the literal devil. CANCERS, HORMONES, ANTI-BIOTICS, FATS, REEEEEE. ffs

O-o-kay veggie
Let me know when you're along you're losing your hair, frail and popping shit tons of vitamins cause you get ALL your nutrion from veggies

Makes sense right?
So healthy you need to take vitamin supplements cause the healthy food you eat doesn't provide it

Blue pilled into another reality

>tfw vegan 25+ years
>tfw gluten free 10+ years
>tfw body building 3+ years

Whatever you say carnie cuck, I eat leafs like you for breakfast.

Interesting
Not ethical but still can't do that in Brazil,mexico,canada
All fast food franchises world wide start in USA
Guess USA is the only place people start successful companies

Breh I'm a veggiehead too and I don't take a single supplement. I get literally everything from my diet. Plus I'm 90kg @ 192cm and I don't even do weight training.

McDonalds a shit.

It was a psyop
It cost MCD billions
The lies are endless about the place

My man

In another reality you might

My.older brother was vegan
He looked like shit. Was loosing his hair
All vegetarians take vitamin supplements cause their diet doesn't provide it
So healthy

>Millennials hate McDonalds cause theyre brain washed by anti American globalist
I actually hate McDonalds because their "food" is shit

>Not calling it the Mac Daddy™
It's shit

O-o-okay bro
You must be the exception. Not the rule .
Most vegetarians and vegans take vitamin supplements cause their diet doesnt provide it
So healthy bra

Totally btfo me with that leaf blower pic too. You're tough as fuck bro. Damn

>Since that movie
Na literally grew up getting told fast food, especially mc jew, makes you fat, gives you diabetes and isn't worth the money. Especially the last point is important as in stop indirectly providing jobs for Niggers, libtard art students and robots.

Do you think trying to feed the world on a global scale quickly would decrease quality of food and ingredients?

Ate the grand mac a few days ago. Was genuinely full.

If I am 19 am I a millennial?

>fuck giving jobs and food to people I don't like.
>people shows only lime what I like
> I was raised being told lies so now I repeat them as true
O-O-OKAY COMMIE

You're blue pilled as fuck
> I grew up hearing it
YOURE BRAIN WASHED RETARD

Mcdonald's food is fucking garbage. The coffee is as good as anywhere else though.

so let me get this straight you are ok with encouraging libtards to study useless degrees, Niggers to stay stupid and robots to stay cheap for that McJew gets enough low wage workers so sell overpriced pressed """meet""", got it. Fuck of ad nigger or make your ads on a platform where you are able to communicate with people on your high universalistic morals.

>gives you diabetes

nigga what? then all food gives you diabetes

o w8

i've never heard anyone have any of those reactions to mcdonalds, what the fuck are you going on about?

Fun fact: McDs actually pays "viral media" companies to shill on sites like Sup Forums. If you hang around long enough you will see their threads especially on Sup Forums

On television in the US, because their sales are slipping they market to their core audience: nignogs. They don't even hide it anymore. If you eat their food, you are a nigger because you are too lazy to cook a piece of meat in a frying pan. McDs is a waste of money

Sage this irrelevant trash post from a fucking leaf. What a fucking waste of space

>Caps
literally marketing one o one during the stoneage of the internet

Only fast food companies maybe

Polish are fucking retards.
No wonder your country is shit poor
All the smart ones went to America

>HAVE A BURGER FAGGOT!! THR JEWS NEED YOUR MONEY!! EAT BURGERS!! NIGER'S NEED JOBS!! PEOPLE DO STUFF YOU DONT LIKE AND IM THE BAD GUY

Jeezus fuck kid
You should not be allowed and opinion or internet connection

Cause (you) are the only person o. Earth actually.
If it does not happen to.you, it does not happen period.
It is fiction

Millennials. Total fucking retards

Have another bump nigger, get yourself into a fight with somebody on the internet. I hope you keep logs and those logs are provided to the customer. Wait you dont do that, are you looking to lose your job cuck. lets archive the whole shit, send it to mc jew and some other viral marketing victims and make it clear if they dont keep their shit on kike book your customers will start to ask.

WHY THE HELL SHOULD I SPEND ONE MILLION DOLLAR ON A CAMPAIGNE WHERE THE MINIMUM WAGE KEKS; THE SUB COMPANY THAT THE COMPANY THAT I HIRED TO DO THE SHIT FIGHTS WITH INTERNET PEOPLE AND LETS ME LOSE MILLIONS AND MY BRAND LOOKS LIKE HILLARY AT SOME POINT.

Just get the fuck off

Theyre not paying me
I like to trigger you retards.
McD logo works wonders

>No one will provide proof either of these wild claims

proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=-fuL-E2hPlc

>Theyre not paying me
literally a free advertiser
>I like to trigger you retards.
excuses
>McY logo works wonders
excuses

> I heard x was bad my whole life
> I.never experienced it myself and hold strong feelings against it
> I'm not brain washed
>internet marketing 102 . I'm smurt guy

LEL
Can't see hes the victim of brain washing while trying to act intelligent, worldly and sophisticated. In the "know"

Omfg

still trying to just use the sticky. get back to kikebook, you need some more training

are you crazy? young people love McDONALD

I get mcdonalds once or twice a week. Millenials can get fucked.

I go there for coffee and breakfast burritos, that's it.

I don't watch linked YouTube bids
WHOM made that bid?
Some neckbear 7331 haxor with inside info and he has a dub of an English robot lady voice giving "facts" over slide show pictures
Link something credible please

>phone posting
sad, just really really sad

Agreed, our millenials hate muslims

You're a retard pal.

Deflect by trying to act cool and intelligent
LEL
You should go to a deprogrammer Mk ultra boy

Is this a sealth advertisement for mcfags?

says somebody who makes ads for McJew without getting paid, really really sad

>I eat leafs like you for breakfast.
Sorely underrated, worthy of a carnie kek.

BTFO am I right ?

JeeEus you're a loser

I'm really enjoying this Canada vs Austria war

who woulda thot

>Selfreflection
Check
>CAPS
check
>Adihomi
Checked

3/25 on the shill scale

>JeeEus
uhhh... Iam literally shaking, somebody get me my anti depressants

Yes boy. Everyone is out to sell you burgers.
WATCH OUT ! BURGER SHILLS ARE HERE FOR YOU POLAND!! GIVE ME YOUR PEROGIES FOR BURGERS

Mind fucked retard

I eat Mc Donalds 3 times a week. Nothing can beat Big Mac. It's the best hamburg.

>Mind fucked retard
you are repeating yourself.
Jew Bot detected?

HAVE SOME BURGERS!!!
NIGGERS NEED JOBS!!!
ART STUDENTS NEED JOBS!!
EAT BURGERS!!
FUND THEIR LIVES AS THEY WORK!!
EVIL JEWS NEED YOUR BURGER MONEY TO EMPLOY NIGGERS AND COMPUTERS
EAT BURGERS

Whopper >>>> Big Mac

oh boy post-ironic shitposting

Nah, there's something about the big mac sauce. It can't be beaten.

Gen X here.
McDonald's is poison.

Sorry to close now dude my shift is over. See you tomorrow Andrew and remember if you like Burgers, get a REAL Burger

Fucking burger shill
I don't come on Sup Forums to be fucked in the head by ads. Fuck OP. I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY

Ronald?

>leaf

EAT A BURGER!!
I NEED TO EMPLOY NIGGERS SO THEY WORK INSTEAD OF DOING CRIME!!
YOUR BURGER MONEY PAYS THEM
BUY A BURGER!!
PEOPLE WORKING ARE ACTUALLY STEALING FROM YOU THROUGH BURGER SALES!!
HAVE A BURGER!!!
EMPLOYED PEOPLE ARE STEALING YOUR MONEY CAUSE YOU PAY FOR SOMRTHING!!
HAVE A BURGER!!!

This guy is a retard. Holy commie faggot

Wendy's burgers kick that fake ass meats ass

Picked up McDonalds for my family over the weekend. I saw the grand Mac but chickens out when I saw it was 840 calories.

>How do you shoot the Devil in the back? What if you miss?

Yeah, like I said it certainly wasn't ethical by any means, and the guy seems like a total asshole, but if it wasn't for him McDonald's would still be just a small thing. I say make of that what you will.

Also while the original brothers were cheated out of royalties they were supposed to recieve, it's not like they ended up living like peasants after they ended up getting a hefty sum of money for the final purchase of the name to boot them out.

Reminder that if you are one of those people who remove the pickles from the hamburger you should be rounded up and executed.

the only 2 good things from McDonald's is probably the ice cream and the coffee, everything else sucks.

So are you a McDonald's marketing rep or something? Why are you raging autistically against the machine? It's not as if fast food is the healthiest option...

Mcdonalds has ok cheap coffee but they always fuck up my order. I've gotten egg muffins without egs or ham.

I got sick from Wendies nuggets once but the place only stagfed niggers and did close over health issues. It's not a valid common complaint for fast food in general.

Still it's generally shit food with super high sodium and fat. Just grill a burger yourself with lean meet and grill the fat out. Tastes better and it's like a quarter the calories and fat and a tenth the sodium. Usually takes less time than driving to a food joint too.

Don't be a lazy nigger, make your own burgers.

>Not Slytherin eh?

Why is mickey D's suddenly being pushed? It's shit food.

>not the Bigger Mac

and yet they still do over 20 billion dollar every year

by your monkey nigger logic anybody who doesn't drink from their own well and kill their own food is a nigger

It's always full of millennial chaos.

Capcha:burger king..

>Usually takes less time than driving to a food joint too.

Except you gotta go buy all the ingredients. People don't usually have all the stuff to make hamburgers in their fridge at any given time.

guys...

Everything in moderation. Once in a while, a shitty cheeseburger hits the spot.

EAT BURGERS!!
IM A SHILL
ASK MOMMY.FOR.BURGRR MONEY
I NEED BURGER MONEY
BUY BURGERS!!!
I NEED BURGRR MONEY TO FUND MY SATAN DEVIL MACHINE TO KILL BABIES AND HIRE NIGGERS!!
BUY A FUCKING BURGER KID!!!

You idiots make wild accusations then call the person autistic
Makes no fucking sense.