Sup Forums is always right

My sister is a walking Sup Forums meme.

She cut off all contact to family.
Barely has any contact with parents through mail.
Still thinks that ever reply(!) by parents is an invasion into her life, treats every word that she doesn't want to hear as abuse.
Has "friends" that she can talk to about this that "always know what to tell her" and "understand her".
Blames everyone and everything, insulting and shit-talking everyone except for her circle (that is unknown to me), while pretending that she's always the victim and always has the moral high ground.

Also, she's been living in Berlin for quite a number of years now, which seems to have acted as a strong catalyst for this.

Personally, I stopped caring years ago. We had somewhat regular contact, but she'd always ramble on about her fabricated non-issues and wouldn't ever listen to anything I ever replied.

The issue is with my parents, they suffer hard. My mother is basically her punching bag. They occasionally write texts and mails to each other. My mother told me, in tears, that she never hears a single positive word from my sister. It's just insults and blame. Everything you say to her is wrong, offensive and intrusive, if you don't say anything she will whine about that too.

Here's the big question. What do I do? Not about my sister, but about my parents. How do I help them? How can I ease their burden a bit?
I already had a talk with my mother, making it abundantly clear that the issue lies with my sister, not with her. However, those things, while working, and greatly helping, short term, this usually doesn't last.

I'm open to any and all suggestions.

You are the Sup Forums meme.
Children own their parents nothing.

Give her the dick.

t. Rene Descartes

>I'm open to any and all suggestions.
Your sister is commited to self-erasure out of spite towards her parents and race. You comfort you parents by denying her ability to erase your family by marrying and having a large family yourself, enough to replace you and to make up for your sisters failure.

Erasure vs propagation, that's the meta-game. Propagate your family into the future.

Sometimes you just gotta cut things off hard as shit. It's not the way for a parent to do things but there's no other way that I can see.

You're right. If you care about your parents you're nazi scum. God you're a faggot, Deutchland.

maybe call her out on her bullshit, tell her to stop fucking with your parents and stop being a bitch

I care about my parents, gypsie scum.

>Has "friends" that she can talk to about this that "always know what to tell her" and "understand her".
Sounds like a cult. Maybe you should find a way to separate her from her friends first.

Sounds more like you don't have any friends.

Make her a cake

That was my first though. Not necessarily a cult, but a extremely left wing social circle.
I haven't seen her in years, she didn't even show up to our grandmother's funeral. So it's hard to tell what her own views are, I can just comment on her behavior.

>Estonia
>gypsie

lol wut

Awwwww! But I have you guys!

this is why you northern europeans are a bunch of fucking autists

Everything east of BRD is gypsie territory.
Everything south of BRD is sand people territory.
Everything west of BRD is anglo territory.
Everything north of BRD is snow people territory.

And the BRD combines the worst of all.

baltics are north europe now, recognised by UN
shut the fuck up, cuck with your pussy -10C winters.
You know nothing.

Last night I visited my sister in Palo Alto and she asked me how I felt about Trump (we haven't talked at all since August).

I said I was glad he won and supported him the whole time.

THE ENTIRE RESTAURANT went silent and gaped at me like I'd just started heiling hitler. And I didn't even say it very loud.

She asked me b-b-b-but I thought you supported Jill Stein!

lol I forgot I was shilling her to anyone I thought was a leftist. Tell her no that was my cover so I wouldn't get attacked. She started shaking her head saying holy shit you tricked me.

After that I changed the topic because she's pretty deep in SJW shit now and it wasn't the right time for redpills, especially surrounded by leftists in the process of being radicalized by antifa messaging.

Good post

Just tell them to accept reality and cut ties with her. If she brings nothing good cut off the relationship.

Sounds like my older sister OP. She was always a snobby/bitchy teenager, but when she went to college in Boston it magnified it. On top of that she thinks she knows how the world works.

But yeah she is a total bitch to our mom. Our mom isn't an angel nor was she a perfect mother, but she cares, and she's drunkenly told me it feels like we hate her. I'm the only one who's remotely nice to her, although I'm not a mamas boy. But yeah my sister man, she's in her mid twenties and acts like a teenager. Everything from her is a lashing remark of attitude or snark. Oddly when it's just me and her she can be okay as long as politics don't come up. I've drunkenly schooled her at dinner and my parents always make me stop cause she can't handle it.

But when it's just us she tends to just shit talk my mom and blame people for shit. We're half Jew from my dads side and she's a typical Jewess. think she's way smarter then she is. She did engineering in school, CHANGED HER MIND in the last year of a 5 year program, blamed my mom for "pressuring her" into doing it. Now she works in retail. Fucking typical woman.

As for what to do OP, I'm just not caring. Either she'll change and find a good man and be happy OR more likely she'll either get a cuck husband who she walks all over, if she gets married at all. she'll be miserable while me, my brother, and our cousins (all boys from 16-21, I'm 19) have barbecues and shit when we're all older and married and successful. She probably won't be invited, or if she is she'll be insufferable and we won't invite her again. kek.

I'm lucky to have my cousins. they're all pretty based trump supporters. My only minor complaint is they like some nigger music and professional sports a lot which I'm kind of indifferent about. I half heartedly support my team but that's it. But they're all driven to being successful and we drunkenly have racist and sexist banter which is great. Sorry for long post, best of luck OP

By your definition eskimos are white.

reduce your autism, then come back. What you just said made no sence

Do nice things for them, talk to them and be open to them. Also be nice to your sister and text her once in a while. Don't bring up political issues. You can't redpill her. Every attempt will only worsen your relationship. Try to bring the family together if it's in your power.

Make your parents proud. Make money, support them or whatever and most important thing: PROMISE YOURSELF RIGHT NOW THAT YOU WILL NEVER SUPPORT YOUR SISTER!!!! NEVER TAKE HER BACK!!!!

She chose her future and she will live with the consequences. When she crawls back one day and begs for money or shit always remember what she put your parents through.

You should fuck up your sister beyond repair.

Was she 8yrs old?

Call Molyneux and ask him, he's top tier for shit like this

The best thing you could do is convince your mother to cut off contact with your sister. It'll be hard but your sister is only trying to hurt your parents.

you can probably try to shame her into actually going home and getting her shit together but i doubt it could happen, without professional help she's long gone. If you're lucky you can get your sister committed , for her clear Borderline personality disorder, if the laws let you.

Sup Forums is always right

Should' ve raised her in christian ways, so that she learned to respect her pearents.

I'd say this, unless she really changes her ways and apologizes to the family in tears (unlikely but possible) in which case perhaps extend an olive branch. but if she just comes for gibs tell her to fuck off.

don't encourage her behavior, by that I mean punish her attitude with ostracization. she can try to come back if she changes, but it needs to be on her. don't subconsciously tell her this shit is okay by supporting her

Neo-Liberalism is a cult.

Seems like your sister has fallen in with 'friends' who see her not as a friend but as a thing to be manipulated at will.

What do you suppose their motives are? Do they mooch off her? Do they take her to protests to artificially inflate their cause's visibility? Are they simply losers looking to control someone even weaker? Or is there something more sinister going on?

TAKE THE DEFOOPILL, OP

Eskimos aren't even human, tbqh.

Probably a bunch of cult like retards who reassure each other of their border line mental illness behavior. Don't underestimate the factor of people simply reassuring each other

Guys chill. It's his sister and her parents daughter. You don't just cut off family members. Eventually things will settle and everybody will regret the things that he/she said or did. So the best course is just to accept and support each other.

My point is not wether you are a gypsy or a slav or a jew or whatever, my point is that you are not white.

This. It's quite annoying and also a bit scary if you witnessed it once.

Molyneux is a shithead.

That's some pussy shit, Fritz.

All the strong Germans were either killed in the war or had their spirit broken.

Hello JDIF

This is true. Watch your sister come around as the attention around her dries up and she becomes second fiddle to your grandkids.

I don't know any of her Berlin friends, but there's nothing to mooch off of. My sister is barely making a living.

Toxic German poster is op sister

Cut her lose. Ignore her and move on. She is a lost cause.

I had a sister that was a total degenerate. We ignored each other for years, but she got a PI to find out where I lived, then called me up one day.

I told her I didn't really have anything to say to her and hung up.

Shills begone

I like how I cannot tell whether she's on the fanatic left or the fanatic right from this post.

How old is she?

Other background, education?

What does her social circle look like?

Does she have a job?

Does she have any mental illness?

Do you have any idea what precipitated this?

It sounds like she has some mental illness. Some people will act out like this, generally it gets better as they get older and more mature, and you can only hope they don't get too drugged down or have too many lost opportunities in the form of lack of education/job experience etc.

Best you can do is just keep an open contact and be ready to help her out when you can. But make sure you make demands, that she has to get a job and not be a pissy bitch, she obviously hasnt learned how to act right from whatever circle shes with now, so you have to teach her.

Also to help your mother you can offer to be the main contact point with your sister, to put some distance in between. You can also offer to pay for your mother to visit a good psychologist for some general talks (must be a good one, whole family can join).

So I got it right? You're a jew? Sorry for the 6 trillion, David.

Ye I bet you real hardcore... Fighting siblings are the dream of every parent.

post pics of your sister

Also remember that she is of your blood and you shouldn't let other people take control over her without a fight.

Consider going to Berlin to face her in person, be persistent about it. She has to straighten herself out for her own sake and for the family's sake.

>she's been living in Berlin for quite a number of years now.

Also a good point. My sister seems to be in such a clique at university. But it also ties into leftist ideology, because the girls in her little clique are blue-haired landwhales who have made her extremely anti-Trump and anti-racist. I can't even make a good racist joke in her presence anymore without her getting mad, even though I sometimes have to pick her up by car because she refuses to go on public transport at night (due to fear of Arabs and Africans).

You can mooch a coffee. You can mooch a ride without helping to pay for the fuel used. Mooching isn't about taking big sums of money, it's about finding someone who's insecure and using them to pay for a lot of small stuff over time. It might be part of the reason why she's barely getting by if she has abusive friends who keep asking her to pay for small things that she's afraid to say no to.

Fighting siblings led to the greatest empire to ever exist.

Well that's how Berlin works

>Tell her no that was my cover so I wouldn't get attacked. She started shaking her head saying holy shit you tricked me.

fucking kek

Fuck her raw

I was refering to you dumb ass
how does it feel to be this autistic?

He doesn't want to conquer the world. He just wants a healthy family. But I wonder if such things are even heard of in burgerland.

That's right, fucking master of deception over here, telling people what they want to hear.

your parents sound like assholes

You have to rape her, user. Rape your sister in the ass. It's the only way.

He needs to conquer his sister and fuck her raw.

Poor australian bro, wish you the best.
Perhaps taking her to a kangoroo ride might refresh her australian values, but perhaps even that has been lost.

Threaten to publish the abuse and negativity on social media if your mother continues to suffer. A self-involved narcissist like her will only respond to a threat to her little echo chamber of yes-men (or women). Someone that selfish will never admit to being wrong. Cut ties, move on.

Women are already children

My sister is a cunt as well and treats my mother like shit. I've told her to kick her out and cut contact with her but she refuses.

All you can do is worry about your own behavior. You can support your parents and visit them, thats probly all you can do until your sister's self consuming life style leaves her with no friends and family.

I don't know what you call the fanatic right

>Still thinks that ever reply(!) by parents is an invasion into her life, treats every word that she doesn't want to hear as abuse.
far right people don't do that
I think because they don't essentially think other people are really doing any harm to them personally, but to their country, their society, their race, their people. They place the individual after the group.

Don't know, tell me David.

>Children owe their parents nothing.
>BUT EVERYONE OWES EVERYTHING TO SUPERIOR MUSLIM SMEGMA!
Germany is like an incarnation of mental illness and Stockholm syndrome, huh?

spbp

1) educate yourself as to what constitutes abuse. read about it. There are abuse laws.
2) Have your sister write out what abuse she believes happened.
3) See if what your sister says happened actually fits the definition of abuse.
4) If yes, then the problem is with the parents. They need to get their heads around what they did, repent, and stop doing anything is even remotely abusive to her. She needs to know that they acknowledge what they did wrong.
5) If no, then sister has to be told that he current behavior is unjustified. That it is her that needs to see a therapist.

There is clearly something wrong in your family. Children don't just start saying they were abused for no good reason. Children are hardwired to love their parents and to see approval from their parents. So there is clearly something messed up in your family that is almost certainly not your sister's fault. Your sister (like you) are mostly the product of the upbringing your parents inflicted on you both.

As mentioned, until you are actually educated as to what abuse actually is, you are probably living in denial.

How could you possibly perceive them as assholes from that post?

Dude.

You just described my situation with my sister and parents to a fucking "T".

Holy shit. I know the feel bro. Watching your mother collapse in years everytime you talk to her because she is so distraught about your sister. Hearing her talk about how your sister tests her so bad but your father won't do anything about it because he can't cause she is his little girl.

Listening to your sister treat your mother like human garbage and knowing you can't do anything about it because they say "where will she go what will she do if we don't take care of her?".

Fuck man I love my parents. She has almost caused them to split up with her bullshit. I tried to kick her out of my parents house when I went over to visit for holiday. My father wouldn't let me.

My mother called the cops because I scared her to death as I threatened to beat the shit out my sister for physically pushing my mother who has back issues.

I tell you man, is never ending stress.

Oh and she recently came out as "pansexual".

My god.

>pan
>everytime

I feel you man, I wish my mom would just let go and tell her to fuck off.

>I wish my mom would just let go and tell her to fuck off

all of you need to read the actual law about what or what is not abuse.

fify

Mine doesn't have some fancy new sexual orientation, but she does fuck a married father of two.

Have you ever thought about ratting her out to the wife?

I'm not necessarily saying you should... but have you ever considered it?

This user is right Rat her out, but she must not know it was you.
It will be a hard lesson, but she deserves it.

Nobody knows him, or his family.
She occasionally mentioned it as if it was something to be proud of.

You're taking mental illness out the equation and blaming one's own problems on an abuse the parents may or may not have committed.

Not an argument. Cut off your family if they don't support your views!

this.
if current white nationalists would usher in a boom of white births, and with the left failing to provide children, it could end bretty good

She's 30 and she doesn't say she's been abused, she treats anything you say to her (as in with words), that she disagrees with as abuse and reacts accordingly.
Maybe it wasn't the best way to describe it, but I assumed it was understandable.

You sure are miserable. Life hasn't treated you well, now has it?

Just talk to your sister and find a good way to articulate everything you've just written to us.

Best of luck.

THIS
/thread

>She's 30 and she doesn't say she's been abused, she treats anything you say to her (as in with words), that she disagrees with as abuse and reacts accordingly.

Ok. Thanks for clarifying. But my approach still holds. Find out what the actual description of abuse it. Then show it to her. Facts are hard for people to ignore.

>You're taking mental illness out the equation and blaming one's own problems on an abuse the parents may or may not have committed

You are probably not aware of this but most mental illness is the result of abuse/trauma suffered as a child. Read 'The Body Keeps the Score'

I have hung around enough crazy women to know what is going on. Someone in your family was playing "Cave Explorer" with her when she was young, she told her mother and her mother did nothing about it. She HATES your mother.
Do NOT interfere their relationship is NOT your problem.

But she has no knowledge of thermodynamics.

Yeah, most, but there are neurological conditions to take into account as well.