How was getting this big even possible for her?

thesun.co.uk/news/2840657/worlds-fattest-woman-36-lifted-out-of-her-bedroom-by-crane-and-flown-by-a-special-cargo-plane-to-have-life-saving-surgery/

She was being OVER FED by her caretaker(s)

Why aren't caretakers of such individuals EVER held accountable?

Nobody gets this big without a support structure making them get this big. Think about it.

What you weigh = Calories consumed minus calories burned.

Also who the fuck wipes her ass for her, how does that situation go down? I mean I have seen video of some of them using a rag on the end of a broom, but she don't look like she can move her arms... Can you imagine her smell? Cleaning her properly would be a fucking full time job... I assure you, nobody puts the needed hours in.

The caretakers become obsessed with their victim... They treat them as livestock, a prized pig. They want them to grow bigger and bigger and bigger for times like this when they can get publicity, sympathy, and donations... or over feed them until they die, and are no longer a burden.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u171GcVX9wk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thicc

oops wrong image

"No one gets that big without a support structure"

Yhea, seriously. How does the floor hold her weight. That bed must be engineered to hold small elephants or something.

T H I C C

what the fuck

They had better hope she doesn't die at that weight. Her cremation on the bank of the Ganges River will look like an oil refinery caught fire, and would be visible from space

WHERE DO YOU GET A SHIRT THIS BIG

That's a whole lotta woman to get lost in. You might go in there and never come back. Never come back. Not the same, anyway. Not the same at all. I've seen things, man. I've seen things.

>brother, can you spare me some oats.
>no brother.

Give her to me...

lock her in my sound proof basement...

I'll feed her 1 carrot a day, and a vitamin a day. I'd spray her with a hose a few times a day.

She would start getting better rapidly...

>WHERE DO YOU GET A SHIRT THIS BIG
Walmart. Kek.

She reminds me of that huge bomb that won't fit in a bomber so they have to drop it out the back of a cargo plane

>I'd spray her with a hose a few times a day.
It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again.

What lies beyond the avid horizon? A good question, not a wise one. -Anonymous

You'd think that at such a weight the structural integrity of her skin would give out and she'd just rip open and spill out. Makes me realize how incredible the strength of skin is.

Where do you get those shirts?

> get normal size tshirt
> wear it when eating mcshit
> tshirt absorbs whatever falls out of your mouth
> tshirt gets fat as well as you do

It's too late, even if she disposes of all the fat, there will be way too much excess skin

>sumsang

Enablers

>It's too late, even if she disposes of all the fat, there will be way too much excess skin

Eventually the extra skin will be harvested for burn victims

if buffalo bill made a woman suit out of her he would have enough material left over for a hang glider and a parachute

I'm low test

Average Mexican

>Why aren't caretakers of such individuals EVER held accountable?
Because it's not illegal.

Shut the fuck up you retard.

10/10

all according to keikaku

It Happens but it usually doesn't split like crazy

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Asking for a friend

T H I C C

I'd like to see a team of scientists get a hold of her to run some photographic experiments to test Einstein's General Theory of Relativity, like they did back in the early 20th century. You know: taking photographs during an eclipse to determine if her gravitational pull bends light waves, or not. It'd be interesting to find out. I mean: Does she have an event horizon?

>>Why aren't caretakers of such individuals EVER held accountable?
>Because it's not illegal.
>Shut the fuck up you retard.

Fat Fetishist detected...

In all reality though, it should fall under some sort of cruelty / torture law to make a person into a prisoner in their own body.

>make
This is where you're wrong.

Nobody ends up that fat unless they're an active participant in the process. Nobody shoved a hose in her mouth and pumped calories into her stomach directly.

She's a big girl.

id like to imagine a future where we can squeeze all this fat out like a big sponge

>Nobody ends up that fat unless they're an active participant in the process. Nobody shoved a hose in her mouth and pumped calories into her stomach directly.

You are right about that, but it's the equivalent of giving a heroine addict heroine every day.

>id like to imagine a future where we can squeeze all this fat out like a big sponge
What would you do with it? Roll around in it? Eat it? Smear it all over your body like some tribal warrior? The days of tribes are over, my friend.

>everyday, millions of euros are being spent on patients that suffer from the nº1 cause of death in Portugal: cardiovascular diseases, mostly caused by bad eating habits

>meanwhile, they tax my smokes once again, another raise in a sequence of raises, two every year for the past years

>tell a fattie to get on a diet and go to the gym
>get lynched

>tell a smoker to quite smoking
>he laughs it off with a sighed "yeah, I know", everyone applauses and lynches the smoker

She should marry Boogie!

>he got too lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn´t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn´t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away
>his wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal

>How was getting this big even possible for her?
she's just big boned user

SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY!!!!

Why cant we just CHAIN the fatties to their beds and put a diaper or something on them and just let them starve in their room? It might be a little immoral but isn't that logically the best way to remove the fat? It's not like they'll starve to death. They'll probably be thin within 2 weeks, but might also have a lot of loose skin obviously.

Sure, except it's not illegal.

Elephantitis, plus a stroke that left her bedridden. Still, she weighs 78 stone, which it's like 1000 pounds. Amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=u171GcVX9wk

They're already totally immobile, they have someone feeding them

Obesity is a mental illness and should be treated as such

Yeah she will never look normal but that's still a much better situation than being so fat you can't fucking walk.

People like her make me sick.

You could make a lot of soap from her.

make soap. also, after she lost the weight, she could have the extra skin removed and used for lamp shades. Nazis researched and pioneered these technologies, so it should be rather simple to do.

you don't even have to starve them

there was this canadian couple (fatties) that were abducted in afghanistan, and after a couple of weeks they were normal. just feed them unsalted bread with chicken, water and some fruits and veggies and they'd be okay

rape their kids in front of them for that extra stress and calory burning

tell them
"I'll stop raping your kids when you get up"

>Why aren't caretakers of such individuals EVER held accountable?
DUDE FREEDOM LMAO

ARF!

>japan remembers huge bomb

>Life-saving surgery
>Your tax dollars paid for it

The problem is that taxing something like junk food hurts regular people as well as fatties.

Too bad Japan's system would never fly here.
>Threaten to fine local govts and employers if people don't make target weights
>Create a culture of bullying fatties into either losing weight or killing themselves

Nice R A R E

Reading the story, it really wasn't her fault to begin with. She was bedridden and fed too much as a child, then that continued until the present day.

dem titties tho

I wonder if all those Amero-Indian emperors form Mexico who would wear a women's skin until they rotted off like to use fatties like this.

am pushing 400lbs here.

Wiping my ass is a real effort.

The only way I've gotten this big is by doordash and lots of passive income from developing iPhone apps.

I break most regular furniture.

I got a house out side of any delivery service range.

Sold my cars.

Bought a bunch of MRE's and other food I have to prepare my self.

If you just didn't feed this bitch for a few months, just water and like, vitamins, she's be able to function again. seriously just put a jug of water by her bed and some vitamin pills.

Getting this fat is an extremely decadent luxury.

>"I'll stop raping your kids when you get up"

I doubt this will do much. They will probably cry, but fatties at this stage are deceptively selfish. They will have their kids doing all of the work around the house, all of the 'personal care' for said fatty, have them deliver the food they want without any concern for what the children feel or experience.

These fatties come off as a sort of victim because they are often docile in nature and not ever really aggressive, but they are actually selfish assholes because they never truly try to lose any weight until someone steps in and does it for them. They do not need motivation, they need to be left with adequate food and nothing more. They can eat it, or have the temper tantrum until its time for the next meal.

She's from Egypt and the surgery was done in India.

Guys, I read somewhere this bitch could possibly weight over 1300lbs.
I will repeat that.
>1300LBS!

>women get fat -> pussy gets huge
>men get fat -> dick gets tiny
This is privilege rarely addressed by SJWs.

Holy shit! I thought she was a poop emoji

fat raccoons are tragically adorable

Underrated post.

Did the Sup Forums whale survived Cali yesterday?

Boogie is a true American hero

>ctrl-f "took a crane to get her out"
>0 results
Come on lads step it up

That's ebin Sup Forumsro

>How was getting this big even possible for her?
These supeer morbidly obese people never have the feeling of being full. If they could, they would eat non-stop.
Don't get me wrong, they probably have no feeling of responsibilty whatsoever and without 'caretakers' they would probably die within a week.
They are addicted to food, like an alcoholic is addicted to alcohol. And like with alcoholics, the family/friends often close their eyes and tolerate their destructive behaviour.

Fun fact: Most of these morbidly fat people are malnourished, due to eating crap with sugar.

>Also who the fuck wipes her ass for her
a guy I have utmost respect for...