This is how two great men meet. Look at that fucking handshake

This is how two great men meet. Look at that fucking handshake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z_R5cRcFW2w
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Trudeau's power handshake

Trump has finally met his equal.

A L P H A
L
P
H
A

Don't get ahead of yourself. Trudeau will bend the knee or the day of the rake will commence.

Justin looks scared

lol Trudeau a titan

Replying to your own post doesn't make your PM any better. But reply to this post or your mother sites in her sleep tonight

That fucking handshake struggle.

He knew what he was doing, and trump grinned. He finally saw the canucks balls.

Requesting gif on OIS

Probably realizing that he shouldnt have talked so much shit.

Yeah he didn't expect hit but he does hold his own pretty good. I bet trump was surprised of the gripstrenght he probably expected him flinch. I did too.

How can Drumpf even compete?

>implying Trudeau wasn't practicing that shit for the last two weeks
>implying he didn't break his wrist and fracture every bone in his hand during the event

Whatever you say, friend-o.

>that forced sad smile at the end

It's like the smile people make when they know they're fucked

>walks up to Amerilard
>crushes his tiny hand with my burly lumberjack grip

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU NINNY FAGGOTS

funny you can see how trudeau runs right into trump like hard so he does not get cuck kek i bet hes thinking of on how not to look like a cuck fuck live on tv while trump is smileing i bet he set shit up and has test and shit

Did you faggots see what happened to Abe when he shook Trump's hand?

He was right not to take that bait.

This nigga running up like a giddy schoolgirl

what is it with trumps fucking super autismo handshake? inb4 10 americans reply with 'duuude its alpha' lel no, its literally tryhard faggotry

> trudeau's power handshake
> uses hand to de la fucking kill himself
> Leafs praising him

>That quick rush to hand shake
>pls save me Trump, they have turned on me

It is time, Canada.

To make Canada, America.

What a fucking beastly handshake.

>to avoid awkward situations I'll run to him fast
>I'm gonna break this fucker's hand!
>ah shit he's stronger than I expected but it's too late to stop

Cleanse teh leafs

That's it.

I'm #BlowForTrudeau now

he could do better

Justin is so alpha and sexy, I'm not even gay but I can see it. Why won't Sup Forums admit that he's a chad?

>talk shit from day 1 about Trump and how he's an evil mysogynist and literally hitler
>meet him
>H-H-HELLO MR. TRUMP ERRR PRESIDENT YEA LOOK AT ALL THE CAMERAS HEH WOW YOU'RE HANDSHAKE SURE IS STRONG OH GEEZE

Yup.

Fuck I love PMJT

LMAO at the Cuck King trying to crush Trump's shoulder.His face said 'wtf are you doing man I know you're a cuck stop pretending'

He always looks scared. Either that or completely clueless.

That handshake is probably the most alpha thing Trudeau has done or ever will do in his entire life.

>talk shit from day 1 about Trump and how he's an evil mysogynist and literally hitler

He never did that, though. In fact, whenever the media tried to bait him, he answered in the most diplomatic way possible.

Here is one of several examples:
youtube.com/watch?v=z_R5cRcFW2w

Trudeau finally sees what it's like to be in a real country.

can trump uncuck the king canuck?

>that passive aggression
CANADIAN AS FUCK

Trump is a bigger cuck.

I expected his arm to be pulled out of its socket like most of the politicians that meet Trump. wtf I love Truedope now

Rex Tillersons handshake was a more equal match to DT

why won't people here admit Trudeau is charismatic as fuck
yeah he might be a shitty liberal but stop ignoring reality

Trudeau is such a faggot, kek. Trump looked like he was going to break that bitch's hand.

>MFW we finally have an alpha for President

That piece of shit cucked out. He grabbed Trump's arm just long enough for the cameras but Trump literally got the upper hand by resting his on his shoulder Bane style. The poor cuck didn't stand a chance, Trump is really good at this.

What a painful looking smile.

>Trudeau
>charismatic

Have you ever heard him talk?

He's handsome and good at posing for the camera. That's it.

Sup Forums is no different than CTR nowadays. They just shill for Trump instead of Hillary.

Chinese people (no memes, pls) actually criticize their government more than Sup Forums criticizes Trump. Really makes you think.

God what are those stupid fucking questions, they just want to bait him into attacking Trump and destroying US Canada relations

He's pretty good at flipping pancakes, I'll give him that much.

What are you faggots talking about? Trump flipped Trudeau's hand into the submissive position which is why that was so awkward for a second.

They've been doing it since the primaries. And it won't be the end of it.

>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>Trudeau: "So, you're probably wondering how I got here"

>Have you ever heard him talk?

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

Drumpf has a nice healthy orange glow, Trudeau just looks pale and sickly.

Lol it's like a guy meeting his father in law. There is mutual hatred but they try to mask it.

Nig

The funny thing is Trump personally arranged men to fuck Trudeau's mother back in the day

He would be a great Broadway actor, since on Broadway people will not see the empty look in his eyes which reveal he doesn't believe anything he says.

How tall is Trudeau? I thought Trump was something like 6'4, yet Trudeau has about an inch on him.

He's a chad who would fuck all our girlfriends/wives with ease, anyone that says otherwise is coping.

Why was he running towards him?

Trump is like an inch taller.

>TRUDEAU! You son of a bitch...

OH NO! Can't let my mum browse the internet in her sleep! She might come across this God-forsaken place

jesus, what a clown fiesta.

this
trump turned his wrist so his hand would be on top
trump then dictated the pace by initiating conversation and gesturing to whatever the hell, to which trudeau reacted with a little quip and a forced smile. he even mimicked trump's gesture at the end.
trump is dictating the pace 110%. you won't best a businessman at hand shaking.

Because he talks like that sassy guy in the honey badger video.

Together at last...

Do you think Trudeau practiced the handshake before arriving?

Trump will take over Canada. Leafs will be no more, only burgers now.

He was dying to ask him to fuck his wife.

he's a little faggot and his woman sings at press conferences.

he was a cad before maybe. now he's the liberal party's pretty little mouthpiece.

wow Trudeau is alpha as fuck, must come from his father Fidel

You need realize Trudeau will say or do whatever his party tells him to do. You have mistaken his cucky actions for those of an actual cuck. He's just a sock puppet for his party. And Canadians are notoriously passive aggressive.

I thought someone edited the pancake, but realized it's that chicks hair.

Trump is pretty unpopular in Canada so Trudeau has to be seen as not being too friendly with Trump. I hope he fails bigly at that. Trudea is the worst fucking PM Canada has ever seen. He's even worse than his father and he was insanely bad. Pic related.

lol trump raped his hand

Why are you guys sucking Trump's cock so much?

For fuck's sake, it was a good handshake. Take your cuckold fantasies back to r*ddit, you worthless sacks of shit.

100% guarantee trumps wife has strummed her self to completion at the thought of daddy trud pumping her full of cum

Trudeau looks intimidating.

D-does this mean we can go back to drink ing beer and playing hockey together while we plot about how we will destroy the Arab world again?

Because that would be awesome. From a country that danced with a Negro POTUS, we've missed you, Brother.

Castro alpha genes momentarily gained the upper hand over the decades of canuck feminization, probably brought on by Trump's musky pheromones

Dat shoulder "don't rape me" grab tho.

he's an actor

here he's acting like he doesn't have a vagina

kek

shaking hands with trump, this would be an interesting start

>Trump will never run against Trudeau to be president of North America

He's effeminate and gets by on his looks, not his ability.

I think trudeau has the capacity for competence, but he's so fucking brainwashed by progressivism that I'm not sure he'll ever be capable.

Is sumthin wrong here?

...but it IS alpha you fucking beta faggot.

is that side shoulder touch submissive to trumps neck/shoulder keep you down grab?

> try hard.
Being graced with the ability to issue the American Death Grip isn't "trying" to be hard. It IS hard.

Or did you forget about 1776?

anything wrong justin?

confirmed by satan

What do you call a man who causes another man to become a cuck?

>(((they)))
>(((They've)))

faggoto americano

hi ben

Justine Castro....I mean Justine Trudeau will bend the knee. He's a weak little man.

He read one of the trillion snakeoil self-help books on how to influence people and things this shit works

jhn