This is how a hypocrite looks like

This is how a hypocrite looks like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YcGPSnswzjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Atleast he's getting shit done when he's not busy playing golf

Only leftists can be hypocrites.

he's also done more in just a few weeks than obamay did the whole 8 years

Tell me one thing tRump has done has president (other than play golf). I bet you can't.

Unlike Trump, Obama does not own the golf course and does not take a presidential salary and it costs tax payers money for him to play golf.

It's the weekend so who cares what he does? Besides, two weekends is better than two months.

Isn't the difference that Trump has been golfing with world leaders like Shinzo Abe? It's basically part of his diplomacy strategy.

Worth noting that the time he went golfing with Abe was in the time-honored tradition of business executives everywhere. After all, more gets decided on golf courses and at yacht clubs than does in in board rooms.

Well for one, he's been more coherent in his sentences than you lmao

learn to english faggot

more golf maybe

and more corrupt politics

and definitely more degeneracy

and more selling out to russia

At least he can play golf, you cripple dried-up hussy lol

>gOy
Lol.

>obama does nothing for 8 years
>gets criticized for playing golf

>trump does more than obama has in 2 weeks
>gets criticized for playing golf
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

One of those weekends (the second one) was with Abe. First was just him chilling, because apparently the happenings are on hold when he's chilling.

(((Trump))) is insolvent and still has those campaign loans this is costing us a fuckload in terms of territory he is forced to agrees to cede to Putin.

track-trump.com

If according to (((their))) narrative Bannon is the one running everything, why does it matter whether Trump is golfing or not.

>obama plays golf when he has nothing to do
>trump plays golf with world leaders to chat about diplomacy in a calm and leisure enviroment

But eh it's the same.

He killed the TPP you vacuous faggot. That alone was worth his presidency.

That's a cool story. Where the proof, son?

> with world leaders

why the plural? he played with 1 leader on one of the two weekends. the other was entirely private.

Because the narrative changes every 3 days with these idiots

>kills TPP
>signals to renegotiate NAFTA
>diplomacy with Shinzo Abe all weekend to affirm Japanese-US relations despite some trade issues
>wall is being planned
>deportations ordered to be stepped up
>immigration ban
>relief from Obamacare bullshit as much as legally possible without legislative change

I think that pretty much sums it up so far.

Furthermore, when Trump golfs, he builds relationships and conducts business. Obama golfs to fuck off and get away.

Yes, he played golf to meet with world leaders.... Totally comparable. LMAO.

One of those times was with the Japanese prime minster. That's basically business.

>GoY

HMMM

His administration is, sure. All he does is sign things and watch TV.

>muh russia

And liberals say conservatives like to grasp at straws lol

Obama played golf, among others, the PMs of New Zealand, UK, Malaysia, President Clinton, various senators and major investors. Golf diplomacy is nothing new.

The first Trump weekend was no business, just relaxing after 2 whole weeks of work.

It's business 101 in fact. Over here you go shooting with your clients instead but the concept is the same, have a laugh and break the ice so things run more smoothly instead of being forced

Golfing on weekends is different than weekdays.

Why do you post here? I want to kill you fucking gay shill. I hate your kind your scum stop posting!
Would lynch

good goy

>two of this image posted by a hungarian overall
hmm

4chanX -> Filter MD5
:^)

How would it look if, instead of golf, the President elected to play video games and watch animu instead?

Not even a month and a noticeable portion of this board already can't handle fair and objective comparisons and rational criticism.

Need a hugbox and a safe space, Duane? I think it's called infinichan.

wow you just understood what your president is suposed to do

He is just shitposting

For fucks sake look at his flag. Hungarians love nothing more than hunting muslims. You think he is genuinely anti-trump?

I am happy he is taking some time off. Also the shitposting about the media being in some kind of basement with the windows blacked out was hilarious.

Trump goes hard
youtube.com/watch?v=YcGPSnswzjc

He fucked the whole democrat party in one night.

stay pleb

>goy
>1 post by this ID

>GoY

>GoY

good goy