'member when Sup Forums killed people?

LOL this is hilarious

I love how they blame "trolls" and not the Islamic fundamentalist government that actually kills people.

P.S. Right Wing Sharia Squad

I like how instead of being outraged that their government kills muslim fags they are instead outraged at people reporting them to said government

We have a russian that still does, faggot

I think most people are outraged at both.

RELIGION

good times.

Classic deflection from a conservashit. Why can't conservashits into logic? Is it because they spend most of their times fucking their sisters?

What an intolerant "journalist".

Where do I sign up?

but I thought Islam is a religion of peace you fucking Marxist piece of shit

What's worse? Exposing someone for being gay, or the government exterminating all gays in their country?

"Twitter users do an amazing demonstration of relgion tolerance helping muslim officials capture offenders of their religion".

I'm proud of your open mindness pol

Why don't you guys do more of that?

Or report LGBT type "muslims" to their parents.

>Islam is a religion of peace
>but don't let them know who supports LGBT you hateful bigot

>trannies
Sure whatever

>atheists
They are the last few intelligent mussies left, now they are dead

Can we get a round two of this?

It's the most feminist religion as the left usually say. What's the problem?

SPICY

>Worse
Don't see any downsides tbqh famalam

Sup Forums did nothing wrong.
These people were commiting fellony and we just helped the gouverment to punish it´s criminals.

Because it's fucked up in every way, you would be part of a murder.

It stops being an internet joke when someone knocks on your door to ask questions about the multiple murders you are involved in. As much as I hate their stupid beliefs doing this puts them in real danger.

I don't know I guess that's where I draw the line but then again there's a lot of people on here...

i know this might seem personal but i know a lot of Muslim chads who are "dishonoring" the family

Are you referring to when Sup Forums organized a tactical missile strike?

I don't see why not

I love how they think it's trolls reporting them and not Islamic informants that they've been afraid of, since birth.

If they get mad at their governments they are bigots for not respecting muh religion of peace

If they get mad at us they are bigots because trolling and reporting crimes is part of our culture now

But to be honest, this is not such a bad idea if done properly.

Imagine thousands and thousandsof activist being reported to their Sharia, they wouldn't have the balls to punish them and the whole belief system would crack.

Or if they do punish all of them the whole worlds gets to see Genocide 2.0 and the true faces of Islam.

well shit. Usually the pro-LGBT Muslim women in islamic countrys are more progressive (not the pseudoprogressive of todays liberals) than their western counterparts. This doesn't do any good; it's not even good to show western feminists/SJW hypocrisy, since muslim women fleeing from actual opression in islamic states are regulary called "islamophobes" by our regressive lefties anyway. I bet we could bring lefties to somehow celebrate the death of so many "hateful islamophobic muslim women who missunderstand the peacefulnes and tolerance of their islamic regimes"

>Get rid of their women
>More of their men come to the west
Thanks, Twitter.

Technically not murder, not in the legal sense in any way. No country will convict you over reporting someone in other country to their government over the internet. That's like the clouds suing the sun

>murder is bad because you can go to jail
Mexican intellectuals

>drawing the line

You sound like you actually have feelings.

It is worse, the government executes homosexuals. We are merely breaking the contradictions the left has by having them side with one group, (LGBT vs Muslims) and it will eat at them inside until they can't take it anymore.

Difference between left vs right is that right wing isn't as bound by contradictions and has somewhat more of a clear vision.

I'm not saying the will convict you or press any charges, but if a murder is investigated and you were the spark that ignited the fire you will most likely get involved.

Not to mention the total libtard media outrage and your face being displayed as the next Hittler.

>reporting people to the secret police

Look at me we are the jews now

Leftists got me fired for my beliefs, so I am happy to see the inverse against them. I hope Muslim countries never cuck and that they suppress liberalism forever. And I would be happy to see all the traitorous women and faggots get broken and killed and brutalized by the same people they fought for to allow into the west. When swedish faggots are thrown off of buildings and feminists are whipped and beaten and forced to wear a black bag then I will laugh and enjoy the poetic justice.

Traitors are far worse than enemies.

Remember when Sup Forums gave people seizures?

Never said you could go to jail, please read: You sound like an edgy teenager here for the first time, hello friend.

Thats liberals for you, always finding a way to blame "trolls" or "white supremacy". Kind of funny if it wasn't so annoying.

Holy fuck please be real.

There was some muzzie cunt who was shilling Islam and shaira law as feminist tonight on our telly. I shit you. Not

Who's gonna investigate murder? I'm confused as to what you're getting at here. Their government investigating their own execution of the person you reported? This doesn't make sense

B-BUT I THOUGHT THEY WERE TOLERANT PEOPLE :(

I don't believe Sup Forums is the Kuwaiti government

>when someone knocks on your door to ask questions about the multiple murders you are involved in

And yet pro-LGBT liberals have no qualms supporting the executioners
Your shill tactics have no power here

i remember when Sup Forums calls for russian airsupport to bomb some shitskins

plz be real.

i just realized Islam is the most right winged religion ever.

Why do you guys hate them again ?

Any evidence it was Sup Forums?

I wish I had taken part in that

OBEY
THE
LAW

it encourages cousin marriages.

we did it for the lulz

We can't just change their government, but we can prevent people from getting killed by not getting them killed.

It is, it also happened when youtube made the pro LGBT video as operation "mad dog" was launched-

Only the inbred pakis do that.

>implying Europe didn't do that years ago

Oh, they would execute them Mexinon. They fucking would, that is how their countries operate. They would do that shit because their countries are bound by Sharia Law.

We're just following the law.

I know the left hates following laws but it's a part of life.

When you pick conflicting minority status

>It stops being an internet joke when someone knocks on your door to ask questions about the multiple murders you are involved in.
>giving someone information that causes them to commit a murder means you committed the murder
>in essence, the murderer is not responsible for his actions
REALLY got my neurons firing

to be fair, ratting our your fellow citizens is pretty much among the lowest things you can go, especially if they are someone who didnt hurt anyone else.

however they have to be fucking stupid to out themselves on the internet when there is such punishment for it

>Who's gonna investigate murder?

Once it goes out public basically every human being with internet acess, every single media outlet. There would be several interested parties in a case like that.

If you honestly think you can contribute to muslims being killed and getting away with it 100% free you are a delusional edgy bastard.

I'm not saying anything other than the consequences of doing this specially right now could be bigger than most edgy kids here seem to understand.

As simply as this: IF YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THE MURDER OF AN INNOCENT, ISLAM INVOLVED OR NOT YOU WILL MOST LIKELY FACE CONSEQUENCES (Not legal that is)

Reported to Canadian government for Islamaphobia.

I want more dead gays

or... we have some fun and people getting killed by their own government.

isn't it beatiful how progressive this world is? you send a email around the world and people you don't like getting killed. amazing.

i love the current year

Pol is a board of peace

Good times.

Next-time, we should kill communists.

i had tears of joy in my eyes

why would i be liable for their murder.

if i call the cops here and rat on someone who is breaking the law and gets the chair, i'm not liable.

ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE BEN SHITLORD COLLINS!

Can I get a link to the article?

I wanna see the salt.

This sounds fun.
Twitter is now a Sharia zone.

Wait, why would they face death? Islam is peace.

Spbp
You will be spared on the Day of the Rake.

I never said that, goddamn autistic logic is strong in this one.

I'm just saying you will be responsible for your actions too.

Internet is not a "do what I want" shield, stop being so delusional, stop coming on here.

Too right wing, to the point of being unsustainable.
There is a lower limit of freedoms that are required for any right wing ideology to function correctly, that is why nazis needed such a massive propaganda machine.
Happy beer drinking, amphetamine snorting, movie watching(all state controlled) germans took the world by storm while no fun allowed muslim countries are at most a nuisance to all developed countries.

Lol but still no criticisms of the shitty backwards ass countries and cultures that actually sentence gays to death.

This shit is edgy as fuck by the way.

Because Sharia law is lunatic fringe tier of right wing and we are just moderate right wing nazis.

Also we aren't pedos.

>There would be several interested parties in a case like that.
Not any parties of note, Kuwait is an (((ally))), these things happen daily there.
People get away with doing things over the internet to other countries as long as it doesn't conflict with (((their))) interests. See "anonymous" hacking Syrian government. You think they would of gotten away with that if it was Saudi Arabia instead?

I thought Islam was pro LGBT kek

What, you think I'm some kind of retard who doesn't know how to use a VPN to mask my internet activity? Are you actually that short-sighted that you can't foresee someone making a twitter throwaway and making an online call through several proxies to report some shitter to his tolerant government?

Right-Wing is the exact opposite of Islam you dumb fucking mutt

Right wing =
Preservation of Cultures, Ethnicity, Tradition
for the country and it's women alike.

Islam =
Spread Islam everywhere, Fuck other cultures,
Cover women up and let anybody rape them, etc.

Look at the edgyness of this one,he discovered Sup Forums a week ago, he googled what a vpn is 3 days ago, he watched an online movie behind a vpn on popcorn time last night, now he is ready to take on Islam.

Jesus fucking Christ, alright, go ahead and do it, I will enjoy watching your crucifiction via CNN

You're in the wrong neck of the woods, boy.

Let it go paco, fuck muslims every single one of them deserves death.

Let's be pro-LGBT and be pro-ReligionThatHatesLGBTandKillsThem

Whatever makes you feel better, Paco.

>watching CNN
Fucking shitskins I swear

Is it just me or there has been recently a large influx of based canadians posters?

so whats new?

yeah.... totally... go do that...

>thinks CNN will call attention to their peaceful muslim allies tolerating its own citizens
top kek m8

>be a homosexual in a country that kills homosexuals
>tell the world that you are a homosexual

Because they want to kill us

Google it faggot

A potato nigger shill who would've thought.

>Not getting a joke
>Impying they wouldn't do the EXACT SAME THING in OP.

It's like trying to comunicate with monkeys