Give me one reason why killing all black people in the world right now wouldn't instantly make it a better place

Give me one reason why killing all black people in the world right now wouldn't instantly make it a better place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hjqMhAt7t-k
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The best argument I've ever heard against colonialism was that if Europeans hadn't gifted Africans with modern civilization there wouldn't be as many millions of blacks in this planet as we have today.

Some of them are pretty good. But yeah can't think of any real downside.

What about the redpilled blacks? You want to eliminate them?

Well lets just take a look an areas of our life it would 'negatively' affect:

>culture: specifically hip-hop, rap, RnB - the real degenerate shit that advocates violence and denigrates women
>athletics - blacks make up a large portion of professional sports teams
>violence and crime - blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime compared to whites in the US

Am I missing anything?

NFL and NBA would suck. That's about it.

99% of those are mulattoes, not real blacks.

It's curious how many of the much touted "successful" blacks that are shown over and over again are just mullatos pretending to be black. I even find it funny.

KFC would go out of business, and I occasionally enjoy fried chicken.

About 80% of crime in the US is committed by men

do we ban men?

see how retarded your argument sounds?

Imagine Africa with a white society. It would be paradise.

Not really, redpilled black people are usually directly from African countries or their parents are. It's always African-Americans complaining about da white man.

We'll hang them somewhere else.

Imagine Africa if it was corrupted by religious extremists and dictators.

You wouldn't have this anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=hjqMhAt7t-k

BLACK PEOPLE DESERVE SO MUCH MORE

People accept that men are more aggressive and more likely to commit violent crime, while we all deny that the same can be said of blacks.

Men make up for this by being useful, blacks do not (after slavery anyway).

We all come from the gods.

But different races had specific gods that fathered them.

What Iam meaning to say is that the gods provided their own genetic material to make up the people that they ruled over.

Yes even with interbreeding.

>no more music, art or dance
>no more humour
>no more cool fashion, jargon or memes
>no more sports
>no more cuisine, all food is bland and tasteless
>no more connection with our biological ancestors
>no more spirituality

wow. what a dreary and sterile world it would be. and one where whitey would be inferior to East Asians seeing as how they've got the dreary and sterile down the pat

>WE WUZ GODZ

Sup Forums would have no scapegoat for their sexual inadequacy and inability to get a woman to talk to them.

no it would be the same because it has nothing to do with race

it has everything to do with the surroundings (fauna,climate,flora) and events/conditions (wars,education, etc)

basically let me describe you the average day in ancient subsaharan africa

>be mamadu
>climate hot as shit ands you can't grow/farm anything of note
>apex fauna (panthers,lions,elephants, etc) will fuck your shit, and normal fauna refuses to get domesticated
>can't get out of this hellhole because the great sahara is waaay too big, you can't survive that trip, you dumb nigger.
>flora consists of either hellish desert hills, or amazonian tier rainforest with hills, you can't make any infrastructure of note

And that's the reason today's africa is shit, add to that the gorillion civil wars and lack of education = disaster

TL;DR being an ancient nigger in africa is like being LV1 playing hardest difficulty

And that's a reason why north african niggers managed to make themselves notable and weren't total subhumans (during carthage then the arab society) because north africa was actually livable.

Yes, made in their image and their likeness.

It would create a very dangerous precedent.
Someone might decide that if it's okay to kill all niggers, it's also okay to kill all white people.

Don't most niggers already think that?

People seem to overlook that there was more than one god or Lord of the Garden who was involved in their creation.

...yeah

Their dead bodies would stink up the place. I think we need to use oven as we did before.

We would have to work the mines in deep africa instead

>would

>instantly
you're right, it would take weeks to clean up the bodies

>Implying Southern Africa, especially along the west coast, isnt prime farming land.
>implying whites didn't have bears and wolves to contend with

100% of crime is commited by humans

do we ban humans?

see how retarded your argument sounds?

Okay, allow me to explain why you are retarded.

>climate hot as shit ands you can't grow/farm anything of note

Wrong. Demonstrably false as evidenced by the white farmers who did wonders on that land

>apex fauna (panthers,lions,elephants, etc) will fuck your shit, and normal fauna refuses to get domesticated

Wrong. All animals refuse domestication at first. Are you so retarded you think pigs and cows were always like this?

>can't get out of this hellhole because the great sahara is waaay too big, you can't survive that trip, you dumb nigger.

The entirety of the useful land is SOUTH of the Sahara, you dumb nigger.

>flora consists of either hellish desert hills, or amazonian tier rainforest with hills, you can't make any infrastructure of note

100% false, central Africa has some of the most lush natural farmland on Earth.

North Africa was successful because it was populated by Mediterranean peoples, you dipshit.

You are a retarded nigger. Please consider sticking with reddit.

>>implying whites didn't have bears and wolves to contend with
wolves are fucking ez pz i managed to fight off 3 wolves alone with a hatchet during the winter
bears can be fought off with 3-4 men with long sticks (/out/ advice)

meanwhile africaniggers have cheetahs and leopards and panthers that run at 40000 kilometers per second and *teleport behind u* and fuck your shit, and also elephants that will take at least 10-15 men to subdue them, even the carthagians had a shit ton of trouble to tame elephants and use them in war because they were so destructive
add to that the shit ton of diseases and malaria that you could really easily get

>>Implying Southern Africa, especially along the west coast, isnt prime farming land.
and they're the only places that aren't complete shitholes, see the pattern?

thanks for proving my point

> have cheetahs and leopards and panthers that run at 40000 kilometers per second

Ya don't go out alone at night and you won't get snatched up by a panther/leopard. Cheetahs are not a threat to any human. Can we just nuke Africa ?

But you didn't answer this one
Because you are a typical kike nigger

>white farmers who did wonders on that land
because ancient africa didn't have tractors,water hoses and fertilizers

>Wrong. All animals refuse domestication at first.
[citation needed] because zebras and predators like panthers can't be domesticated (at least in shithole condition that is africa)
>Are you so retarded you think pigs and cows were always like this?
where did i imply that cows and pigs were domesticated at day 1 ?

>The entirety of the useful land is SOUTH of the Sahara, you dumb nigger.
i'm saying they couldn't travel to north africa/europe/middle east (which means they can't trade, and trade is the builder of civilizations)

>100% false, central Africa has some of the most lush natural farmland on Earth.
fuck off i've been to nigeria,mali and sudan and it's exactly how i described

>North Africa was successful because it was populated by Mediterranean peoples, you dipshit.
Race isn't a magical wildcard that determines how prosperous the places is, dumbass, there are 999999 other factors, stop being dumb

i already did inwhy are you so upset?

>Ya don't go out alone at night and you won't get snatched up by a panther/leopard. Cheetahs are not a threat to any human. Can we just nuke Africa ?
nope they WILL fuck your shit up unless you're a large group, that's why tourists are told not to leave their cars or always stay with their guides

Here in the USA we would lose tons of service sector and construction and building workers. We would lose county workers and bus drivers immediately. (one bus driver I know I wouldn't mind hanging) A few doctors and teachers. It would fuck the USA's shit up pretty hard instantly but the good side of it would be pretty tempting.

>Music
Beethovan to the Beatles. Sorted
>Art
From the renaissance to banksy, most of it was European, with some Asian greats too
>Dance
Well, you degraded the ballroom to randomly jumpin up and down with no skill at all. 'Oh but muh bodipoppin'-well done, you contributed one dance style, wheras the Latinos made about 5-10 major dance styles in even less time
>Humour
Monty Python to The Room (masterpiece of cinematography)
>Cool Fashion
Having your trousers to your ankles ain't fashion. Its laziness. Most fashion came either from the renaissance or modern French/Japanese companies
>Memes
Fuck off, Sup Forums is where the finest memes are forged, injected into (((Facebook))) and (((((((((((Twitter))))))))))). I think we will be fine.
>Sports
Most of which originated in medieval Europe (Footie, Ruggers, Tennis, BMinton, BBall, Hockey). Track and Field was Ancient Greek Olympics
>Cuisine
I dont see the point? African themed restraunts are near nonexistant. Asian chippys, Indian curryhouse, Russian Gulag, Auzzie BBQ/steakhouse, Jap sushishops, European pubs, American fastfood chains (Basically a speedy pub)
>Biological ancestors
Yeah, yeah, we were related to rats at one point, but we exterminate them by the millions. Chimps and Monkeys are going extinct anyways, dont see you crying for them either.
>Spirituality
Fuck off with that subjective C R A P. Even if you were to take that into accout, most African countries practice Christianity or Islam, with no major African religion of their own (Even including tribal beliefs as a collective)

Basically; stfu you fucking bellend. I bet he won't even reply out of butthurt

Good one user

you forgot to add
>Wouldn't have pyramids
>wouldn't have space travel
>no nano-technology
>no chemistry
>monarchies would never have existed
>no peanut butter

>because ancient africa didn't have tractors,water hoses and fertilizers

It didn't have them because no body made them, on the most populated continent on the planet. Those things don't pop up out of the ground, other parts of the planet had to make them through a process of starting off with basic tools and working their way up.

and the reason niggers couldn't evolve or "make tools" is the lack of trade and the hellish conditions they were put in

how do you care about other inventions when nether beasts are gnawing your village all day and farming doesn't even guarantee you to live?

>be me
>nigger
>after thousands of years can't come up with something to repel predators
>after thousands of years to dumb to farm
>but we wuz was kangz
>its the leopards fault

ERRMEEGAAAAD. I'm afraid of the scary animals. We can never tame them like they do in the circus.

>What is a fence.

>how do you care about other inventions when nether beasts are gnawing your village all day and farming doesn't even guarantee you to live?
We managed to make it work with Australia

Here's the real reason why Africa is a shit-hole. Take it from someone who lived there among the blacks.

Op got cucked

Millions of retail and fast food jobs in the American south would be left unfilled

>Stop being dumb
Yep, that sums it up for Africa. All countries have acces to the technology of the world, just weak excuses at this point.
S.America is developing at a rapid rate, wheras S.Africa/C.Africa is still reliant on gibsmedats-despite the fact these are extremely silmilar in climate, previous development, land farmability (whatever it's called) and amount of dangerousasfuck animals. Switch panther for leopard, add a few nasty fucking frogs and bugs and you have the Amazon in a nutshell.

And by Central Africa, I mean the Congo, Uganda etc (Countries that are actually IN THE FUCKING CENTRE FUCKWIT), not West Africa/Subsaharan Africa such as Niger/Nigeria as you seem to cite as 'Central'. Even then, Auzzieland is mostly drylands/desert and seems to be doing pretty fucking good for itself.

A solution would be to remove all gibsmedats and let the people have an incentive to work-but that would mean useful-idiot-babyboomer-'mericans wouldn't feel slighty better about themselves for raising one of the (if not, THE) worst generation in human history.

There are millions of unemployed whites in the US to take their place.

Other shitskins would fill that gap in notime.
Even if we venture to the stars someday, we will always have niggers.

Ancient africans vs almost-modern civilized people with supplies and knowledge

dumbfuck

Modern day africa with access to western technology and knowledge = still exactly the same as ancient africa

>Leopards fault
That arguement in a nutshell, kekekekek

I wouldn't have anyone to buy my drugs off

Wouldn't that be good, Satan? More work for you.

I would be dead today if it wasn't for a black person.

One word
>Beaners

I hear their cartels are quite successful

We were talking about ancient africa, but ok

>Auzzieland is mostly drylands/desert and seems to be doing pretty fucking good for itself.
because they lived in the livable coasts? and they were almost-modern? i double dare you to go live in central australia.

>Yep, that sums it up for Africa. All countries have acces to the technology of the world, just weak excuses at this point.
right now? yes you're right, but in ancient times? no, they couldn't travel because of the great sahara

>And by Central Africa, I mean the Congo, Uganda etc (Countries that are actually IN THE FUCKING CENTRE FUCKWIT), not West Africa/Subsaharan Africa such as Niger/Nigeria as you seem to cite as 'Central'. Even then, Auzzieland is mostly drylands/desert and seems to be doing pretty fucking good for itself.
bumpy rain forest full of malaria and panthers isn't exactly a place to make a civilization in, user.

>S.America is developing at a rapid rate
because they were inhabited by professional people who had supplies and knowledge? it's alot easier than to start from scratch, just ask the aztecs

Closest he can get to a mexican cartel is likely petrol cans from his abo neighbours.

And you will die at one point in the future anyways. Your point? Context? Relevance?

Men actually pay taxes though and ultimately finance women's poor decisions. Women are a tax drain for all but twelve years of their lives. Blacks are too. :(

t. never went to any african country unlike me or even looked at pictures

the average nigger city looks normal, rural africa however...

Black people actually know how to season their food.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

funny that mr. tunisia here just cannot accept that no matter where you put Africans, they inevitably recreate Africa in its multitude of metrics. No amount of welfare, or technological help, or donations, nothing can change that blacks will not ever create a society that is successful by modern standards.

Put white people anywhere in the world, and they inevitably recreate Europe.

I'm a black man, 18, of Biafran decent, AMA.

burgerbro knows

"Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.
His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.
A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.
In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.
With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”

I live in an african country and I can confirm this, thanks to the heritage of the white race we have fairly developed cities.

>muh empire of dust
you're talking about fucking Congo here, a country fresh just out of war, compare that to europe fresh out WW2

read the thread or shut the fuck up

No more slavery

for starters.

kek they learned that shit from white southerners.

>Africa
>rich
>docile animals
read the fucking thread

Chinese would just do it, get all the resources and turn them against us

Because we'd probably have a world war over who gets Africa

>4 years of guerilla warfare vs 6 years of air battles, bomber planes, tanks, and artillery

Japan got nuked the fuck out, Germany bombed out of existence. Yet both rank the highest in standard of living and safety.

Yet with disproportionately MORE gibs than Japan or Germany received, not one country in Africa, populated by Africans or ran by Africans will ever, ever, ever, ever in the entirety of the human experience will ever, again might i add, ever, create a standard of living or functioning society on par with Japan or Germany. It's biologically impossible.

Sports would be boring to watch

Imagine a society without men
Imagine a society without Africans

It would make it a sexier place.

But who would fuck our women?

Because they could be deported in their states, then have most of them made into slaves and the rest made into their masters and have them help advance the global economy that way.

>Africa
>what are gold, diamonds, timber, and stone?
>is the water buffalo really even an animal? really?

no argument. you won op.

>Implying anyone wants africa
wew

Muh sports

Whites are the most liberal of all races.

Blacks would be 100% non issue if it were not for white liberals, who import them and corrupt them and bestow them with political power.

You hypocrite! First remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.

-Jesus Christ

Africa is the most resource rich place in the world.

BUT MUH ZEBRAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Pre-civilized places that got back on track because of heavy trade and business VS agrarian shithole in the middle of nowhere and still has no competent government

you guys are shit at arguing

she's very loooong

The subsequent war for Africa could trigger nuclear annilhation

>white liberals, who import them and corrupt them and bestow them with political power.

>he read guns germs and steel
>it confirmed all his biases and made him more comfy
>he didn't realize it was obvious bullshit written by a Jewish subversive
>he didn't get offended at the author boldly stating that papuans are superior to white people despite never accomplishing anything except sharp stick