Why do american men idolize this particular feminine look so much? unlike rest of the world, who idolize skinny women...

why do american men idolize this particular feminine look so much? unlike rest of the world, who idolize skinny women, americans seem to promote THIS. why is that so?

>american men
I think you mean niggers.

>I think you mean niggers.
You're 54% white.

all woman should have a body like this

When you're hitting it from the back you don't care about the face or hair, you care about that ass.

Nope, that fat bitch is ugly and fat.

>Italy
>White
kek

I think she's a digusting looking woman. Why is she even famous? Cause she fucked some skinny nigger who raps about weed?

48%*

T_H_I_C_C
_T_H_I_K_
T_H_I_C_C

From the neck down she isn't so bad.

Dump the whole fucking folder, kraut!

only coons

When it comes to fucking wide hips > thin hips

Trust me.

Best fucks are short girls with wide hips and biggish tits plus small plump hands.

You want to marry the tall thin ones because they cant get fat.

But don't marry one because they will all turn fat.

Why is she wearing lingerie in public?

girls like this repulse me. i would only fuck girls with nice, square hips. like a young boy.

>nigger detected

We dont. It's a meme. In real life you see attractive women or you see ugly cows. The thicc mean is making fun of how blacks are attracted to overweight women.

>unlike rest of the world
youve never left your little shithole have you?

lots of cultures idolize thicker women, because on a physiological level their better for birthing children

childbearing hips, big tits, and thick asses are what you wanted in a mate 250,000 years ago and is still attractive now, provided its healthy thicc and not obese

The Waljews are pushing greater expenditure on food for profits

>pic related was 2004

the skinny model type body is the best body. no amount of the electric Jew will convince me otherwise.

Only blacks honestly

I never understood the wanting to fuck a girl with no hair

>Skinny women

what book is this?????

>guys, thanks to Sup Forums I just chased away "Windows Technical Support!"
>All I had to say was "W
wasn't that from ((( John Stewarts))) book

Jon Stewart's book, 'America', published in 2004.

>dat ass

Wow, spot on with the changing beauty standards.

Jesus Christ chinks are fucking HIDEOUS. Yuck!

>lots of cultures idolize thicker women
lmao travel more, tyronne

It would be fun for a once off rough hate fuck, but never for a steady relationship.

Only fags like skinny women.
The only reason you see so much marketing with them and other masculine women is because the creators in the fashion world are all faggots (Lagarfeld, YSL, Galliano, etc...) and they see women not as sexual object but as coat hangers.
Normal men like fertile features: a good hip/waist ratios + big tits.

Saw identical thread last week. Reported for sliding with spam.