Pizzagate General Thread

>This is the most comprehensive and least sensationalized article I've read on the topic. Really leaves me wondering if there's not some truth to this whole issue.

aceloewgold.com/2017/02/12/despite-fake-news-ridicule-pizzagate-advances-far-beyond-logos-strange-artwork/

aceloewgold.com/2016/12/11/pizzagate-part-deux-the-media-go-to-war/

Another interesting aspect:

>In 2007, while Comet Ping Pong owner James Alefantis was romantically involved with Correct the Record head David Brock, they purchased a Washington, D.C. home. They sold it in 2013 for $2.25 million. Real estate records connect James Alefantis to the purchase of over a dozen properties (an extensive roster of properties for anyone, much less the owner of a hipsterish pizza and ping pong joint).

>A real estate database shows a convoluted sales history in the years leading up to when Brock and Alefantis bought and sold the home, with the owernship of the property seemingly being passed around within a small group of people and organizations, including a trust called L’Enfant, for over a decade. Some parties even re-purchased the house multiple times

Posting for Redemption

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8&list
pizzapartyshutdown.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/podesta-brothers-and-denny-hastert-their-connections/
pizzapartyshutdown.wordpress.com/2017/01/27/who-is-james-alefantis/
pizzapartyshutdown.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/ben-swann-off-air-after-pizzagate-item/
pizzapartyshutdown.wordpress.com/2017/01/27/tony-podesta-and-his-taste-in-artwork/
youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
youtube.com/watch?v=Dpi2rwMKLLc
youtube.com/watch?v=JsneUtTsvAk
youtube.com/watch?v=K_6_jf63OLI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111693720/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reported

Hello, Shareblue

Bookmarked for later, these are professional-tier. Thanks user.

youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8&list

>nods

pizzapartyshutdown.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/podesta-brothers-and-denny-hastert-their-connections/

pizzapartyshutdown.wordpress.com/2017/01/27/who-is-james-alefantis/

pizzapartyshutdown.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/ben-swann-off-air-after-pizzagate-item/

pizzapartyshutdown.wordpress.com/2017/01/27/tony-podesta-and-his-taste-in-artwork/

youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
the only tv report so far being unbiased. i believe there still arent any signs of life from ben yet

Bump

am i just too stupid or are the videos on which you allegedly hear podesta torturing a child been taken down?

Have another bump, for safe kids and hanging pedos

youtube.com/watch?v=Dpi2rwMKLLc
youtube.com/watch?v=JsneUtTsvAk
am too stupid sorry. here a video where you can compare the voice. matches especially the first video
youtube.com/watch?v=K_6_jf63OLI

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE ARRESTS WE WERE TOLD IT WOULD BE HAPPENING SOON

I mean there's been a variety of low level rings taken down already. You have to take down the peons first and squeeze them to give up the higher ranking officials

we are all waiting mate

Holy shit that is so similar

Yeah, by David Seaman.

This is a book by David Seaman. That should teach you to believe conmen just because their lies make you feel excited and all fuzzy.

checked. i really get sick thinking about all this stuff.
is there any news about clinton supposedly trying to flee the country a few days ago? was from some tabloid but men in black told me thats where the real news are. any other sources on that?

Dang, make up an elaborate pizzagate plot to become Facebook famous

reminder yesterday were a lot of threads being deleted about pizzagate and people banned

He didn't 'make up' pizzagate, he's making up that he has contact with insiders and saying all this shit about "arrests tomorrow guys i swear oops circumstances changed for 79th time preventing me from showing any proof that I'm not larping what a coincidence this has happened yet again"

Ben is not kill, just search him on YouTube.

Whoops was thinking Brock mb

bump

agreed, this is actually very well-written and sensible, good find

I think I've cracked the Antarctica connection guys.

So, everyone started going to Antarctica AFTER the pizzagate stories broke the news. And then a gunman broke into comet pizza searching for kids and found nothing.

That guy was an idiot. Comet pizza was implicated in child trafficking within their own establishment, OF COURSE they're going to move the kids out. They probably moved them when the Podesta emails started leaking, long before people were suspicious of comet pizza.

I wouldn't doubt that the child trafficking has completely ceased now that it's being discussed. They don't want to be caught in the act.

So this is where Antarctica comes in, as well as Vault 7. These people are huge perverts and now that they've been deprived of kids, they need something new. Something daring. Something potentially more profitable than kids. And what do you find in Antarctica? Penguins. And what strange coincidence just happened? Penguins were just stolen from the Berlin zoo.

It all comes together. Penguins from Antarctica? Malnourished ugly kids from Haiti. Zoo penguins? Primo quality kids from first world countries. They're preparing a massive penguin trafficking operation to make up for the profits they have lost after losing their child trafficking operation. And they're using HAARP to melt the icecaps to "rescue" penguin refugees just like they used HAARP to create an earthquake in Haiti to "rescue" the kids.

Maybe they even kidnapped Waddlin McCann.

Common Filth is involved with Worldcorp Enterprises.

i think antarctica is more about the nazis residing there
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111693720/

>>In 2007, while Comet Ping Pong owner James Alefantis was romantically involved with Correct the Record head David Brock, they purchased a Washington, D.C. home. They sold it in 2013 for $2.25 million. Real estate records connect James Alefantis to the purchase of over a dozen properties (an extensive roster of properties for anyone, much less the owner of a hipsterish pizza and ping pong joint).
>>A real estate database shows a convoluted sales history in the years leading up to when Brock and Alefantis bought and sold the home, with the owernship of the property seemingly being passed around within a small group of people and organizations, including a trust called L’Enfant, for over a decade. Some parties even re-purchased the house multiple times
someone should send this info to the proper authorities