Is there anyone that does not actually hate us?

Is there anyone that does not actually hate us?

Is it legal to talk about Mustafa Kemal in your country anymore?

Such a surprise right..Yeah we still can

Azeris I guess.

But why the others hate us? I mean do you have a reason for that?

I hate you because you still haven't given Constantinople back, mudslime scum.

Return to Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar, and then we'll consider adding you to the big boys' club.

nice try satan but "big boys" club sounds gay enough for me to avoid your offer.

>be a belligerent asshole to literally every other nation around
>occupy them, colonize them and do the whole imperial nine yards
>cannot even muster a half-assed "sorry"

noone wants you to grovel like the Germans, just be a man about it, and apologize. No reparations, no nothing. Just say "Well, maybe occupying and raping countless countries was a shitty thing to do".

Instead, you are a typical, "might is right" sandnigger-tier "HAHA OWNED" piece of shit.

And this is not edgy kids on Sup Forums. This is the prevalent view in Turkey.

And then, of course,

"WHY DO THEY HATE ME SO???!" typical psychopathic lack of acceptance of responsibility

Isnt that exactly how Sup Forums tards behave about European Empires you fucking mouthbreather?

Would you apologise for taking the land from the Nativ Americans?

Would you not call Americans who do so "cucks"?

You Turks are alright in my book, even if Erdogan is scum over what he did in Syria.

Hearing this from an american sounds way too different than the other countries that actually got invaded by us. Are you guys sorry to bring africans to your country as slaves?
Are you guys still okay with the idea that invading countries which has oil?

turks are shit. biji biji kurdistan

this in so many ways. Thank you britbro

Various reasons linked to your utter lack of civilization.
Personally I've wanted to see your race purged ever since I learned about the devshirme.

Kurdistan or gtfo.

Apologize is for weak cucks.

I really wonder what your colonies were thinking about you, probably the same

hafti abi babi strassenstar international

I lived in Izmir for a few years for business. Fucked a load load of your women, impregnated one and left.

Yes I hate you. Even more having seen the roach in its native land.

I believe I should call you piç in your native language.

>Lack of civilisation

This is what the anglo believe.

>Irish acting like a nigger

Really makes me thing

T. An actual nigger.

as far as I know Turkey is the last Muslim country that doesn't allow clerics in their government. Aka secular government. That line needs to be held. You should also outlaw shariah law. If you do both of those, you will be based.

Also put some more historical Christian shit up on the walls of Hagia Sophia. At least honor your opponents.

It was so fine. She had to abort bit her father never respected her again. Literally ruined her but whatever.

>only a white man made turkey great again

Really makes me thinkerino un pochettino

I also live in İzmir. Probably Izmir's girls did not like you for being an ass and drunk all time so that might be the reason why you hate us even after İzmir ( which is one of best cities in Turkey) . And Yes they are beautiful and realy choosy when it comes to chose a partner. I believe you got in trouble with that too. But just wondering, where have you stayed at in İzmir?

>Sup Forums tards
If you can't differentiate between what people say on a Czech caligraphy forum and everyday, literal opinions from people aged 30-99, then I have bad news for you.
+"you americans took land from Native americans" comes off really rich from a Brit

Oh and go back to whatever shitty board you came from

a) not american
b) Guess what, dumbass, ~90% of people in the US think that slavery was a terrible crime
90% of turks think it's totally fucking awesome that "they" have conquered and colonized and raped a shitload of people in the middle east and balkans

>90% of turks think
don't throw numbers out of your ass please

Canakale. Nice area. Had dozens of your whorish women while I was there.

I like Turkey, although siding with """"""""""""""""moderate"""""""""""""""" beheaders in Syria kinda contradicts the Turkish ideals, doesn't it? I mean, secularism and all that. Eh, that's just politics, I guess.

because fuck you and your expansion into the Balkans seriously. I've met Asia side turks and they are real nice and stuff. But how dafuq do you justify what you did to the slavs by calling it fucking "peaceful presence" while you were killing us, forcing us to convert to your shitty oppressive religion, taking and brainwhasing young boys to serve you, taking young girls so you can have all the pretty genes, taxing us higher with jizia. And you have the balls to try to not only keep your barbarian pride but also start to go full Neo-Ottoman empire. Also meddling in our domestic politics.

Canakale, I assume you try to say Çanakkale, which is not in İzmir :)

You're missing out, there's semi-nude mud wrestling in said club.

Everyone in the US thinks slavery was terrible. Everyone in the US hates that we invade other countries. But we aren't going to dwell on it like a bunch of pussies.

thats exactly what we are doing right now

Im not British.

Actually I've been on Sup Forums for years, long before you came here from r/thedonald. It was fun at first but I've come to hate it.

Perhaps because the redditors that came and now make up the board actually take it seriously unlike Sup Forums of old.

Canakale isn't in Izmir. You're roleplaying you huge faggot.

Wtf... This come from an american cunt? Go first look at the mirror. After we can start talking...

Meh, still have to try menemen, then I can judge you.

Hhahahahaha nice one bro nice one :D

maybe other turkic people and mudshits in europe like albaniaroaches or bosniaroaches
but the europoorean world hates you cause you are like cancer to this continent

Learn the first dont eat the bait

Why people hate you? Thats easy most of your people go to europe and act like total aggresive morrons

baba saft
baba saft

monobraue meisterrasse

That I can aggree with you. I feel bad for the europeans that they have to live with under-educated turks with low educated minds.

did you know atatürk was actually born in greece?

Albania, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Bosniaks, Tatars, Uyghurs?

yup. Tselanoki ( Selanik) everyone knows that. His parents were Turkish tho if Im not mistaken and most probably sure about it.

Ataturk was Macedonian!

I tried to improve my opinion about you when reunification talks started but you try so hard to prevent it from happening, showing once again that you'll never stop being imperialistic cunts. At this point all I care about is to see your country descend into shit by itself and enjoy the shitstorm from the sidelines.

his ethnicity has no value for me. He was a great person and a leader,saviour of our fallen nation.

Not greece. He was born on the ottoman land.

Essentially, this.
Nothing personal against turks either, had couple of friends, very chill.
But essentially this. Is unfair seeing all the shit the Germans have to keep hearing every fucking day.

Well I assume you live in the southern part of cyprus and I understand how it looks like from there. Look bro I can't tell you who is right or wrong. Both of our knowledge is limited.I will say I'm right and you will say you are. So there is no reason for me to argue. What you are hating is probably our government. I understand and appretiate that. But hating from people with a particular ethnicity,now that means something went wrong with you and I assume you are not one of them.

As a Christian Circassian living in this country for the past 20 years, where do I begin?

>Chauvinistic nationalism based on ridiculous notions about history
>Incredibly tilted view of history that is characteristic of all Middle Eastern nations
>Delusional ideas about the superiority of the Turkish race
>High Arab admixture resulting in low impulse control
>Rampant in-breeding
>Western materialism of the lowest, surface kind (resulting in hijab-wearing ninja women riding around in SUVs)
>Inferiority complex that gives rise to a world-view that sets a double-standard
>Deep rooted Islam-Turkish synthesis that nationalists think somehow can be ignored away because you happened to have steppenigger culture some 700 years before
>Low IQ
>Middle East
>Historical enmity with everyone in the region (I suppose that's par for the course for ME)

I don't know. My experiences in this country have been nothing but negative. The entire existence of these people have been wholly destructive and nothing to show for it. I used to think Islam was the problem but there is probably a racial aspect to it as well.

what has changed after you said "sorry", they are still putting the shame in front of your eyes again and again because what has been done can not be removed. What I can't understand is why it is so important to say sorry ?

I hate that your country is falling comparatively to where it was.

Your country needs Ataturk 2.0

>I used to think Islam was the problem but there is probably a racial aspect to it as well.

I don't know which city you lived in nor you are a Turk or not but, I believe you have some issues with races?

Shortly They are mostly Turks. I think also Pakistan, South Korea, Afghanistan, Japon, Morocco,Tunisia and Algeria

I believe so too

nope

You people are lost.
Whoever wants you dead is right as fuck.
Not even memeing here, you deserve shitty islamist, you deserve a fucking joke as a president (erdo"plsrussianoembargo"gan) and eventually you deserve genocide, maybe then your people can understand what suffering really means.
I'm just waiting for the day to inflict pain in your country, and everyone will deny your genocide rest assure (inb4 muh balkan presence removed).

i dont hate turks

Well im not so sure about the race part as far i know are the turks rlated with the mongols and all mongols i know are nice and gokd people maybe it realy is islam or its just breeding with arabs wich are one of the worst people i can think of

Die roach die. Someone get the Raid

Go back to your shit country and you're fine. But we all know T*rks aren't smart enough to do that so you're gonna get your shit pushed in.

>all mongols i know
You are Austrian after all..

?

we hate turks because turks are hostile foreigners who have tried to invade europe for most of their recorded history

also if contemporary turkey was still ataturks turkey you would at least get some respect, but instead you're going down the mudshit path that already turned half the middle east into a literal pile of garbage

Some Turks may be good but seeing how most of you voted for a man who thinks he's an Ottoman sultan is not going to be received well by anyone who neighbours you. It doesn't help that our land has been occupied for almost 50 years and most of the Turks living there are immigrants from after the invasion and their anchor babies instead of actual Cypriot Turks.

I routinely laugh at Roaches with a Muslim friend.

Just think about that for a minute: People hate roaches so much even white nationalists and mudshits agree on how disgusting you are.

I only hate muslims, friend. Stay strong.

I don't, especially not Kemalist types.

I know, right?

BLABLABLABLABLABLA ATATÜRK BLABLABLABLABLA ATATÜRK

Alright, fuck off back to Turkey, then.

You won't find a sane person that doesn't hate you

Nothing wrong with the foundation of Turkey. Just get a grip.

This
Just acknowledge and apologize for all the horrible shit Ottomans did and all. There's no need to become German 2.0
If Armenian will still yellow after apology for "muh reparations" like kikes just, flip them off and say no.
It will ease the butthurt.

Past is past and there is no way to change it, we can only acknowledge and ask simple forgiveness for deeds and sins of our ancestors.

Ataturk was pretty based. But modern, Islamist Turks are shit.

>Just acknowledge and apologize for all the horrible shit Ottomans did and all. There's no need to become German 2.0
Yes, yes do this. Acknowledge something that is impossible for Armenians to prove in court. There will be no consequences. We promise. If they ask reparations like kikes, we will be beside you, as it is always the case.