What did blacks mean by this?

What did blacks mean by this?

Anyone who is successful and assimilates is not a real black person

Blacks that don't like thugs aren't blacks.

Also, "they be"... Seriously?
This must be a joke

Act*

If you're black and actually care about your education and being understood by people, then you aren't actually black.

if more blacks acted like that they wouldn't be shooting each other over shoes.

no this is how they talk in real life.

whatever you retort this with blacks on social media will just end up turning it into a "relax issa joke"

We only like nice black people and he looks like a nice chap.

This guy is probably down to earth and nice to be around.

Thug niggers on the other hand.

blacks being allowed on the internet was a mistake

i know a gorilla looking nigger that reads philosophy

Black people shaming black people for not being stereotypically black enough.

Black people always treat their brothers and sisters with a lot of respect.

Coconuts

Anyone who isn't black enough, which basically means if they talk and act like a normal, decent person they aren't truly black.
If you aren't a loud, obnoxious nig who chimps out, with an ounce of self respect, you aren't truly black.

remember when niggers made fun of white kids that wore skinny jeans

now niggers are wearing skinny jeans

Nice fucking digits OP
Also
>they be

nice quads

I bet that little nigger demolishes pussy

So much for "white people be stealin our fashion"

/thread

>I bet that little nigger demolishes pussy
he looks more into boypussy to be honest

He's not a stereotypical black dude so he's not really black and you're a racist for saying he's black when clearly he's not because black people all look, talk, and act one way according to antiracist liberals.

hahah my only black friend kinda looks like that
but he's got proper nigger hair, not that stupid gay emo shit.
I guess they mean that whites have black friends, not nigger friends

>they be
I worked in a call center for a while some years ago and almost every black person who called talked like that and it was very difficult to understand. Then they got angry when you asked them to repeat their shit. Also, before working there I thought names like "Shaniqua" and "Laqueesha" were a meme but holy shit they actually name themselves like that.

Your quads deserve a response.

>Blacks meant: You're not friends with any uneducated thugs, drug dealers, rapists or murderers? RACIST!

Niggers make such a big deal out of being different and unique, but when one of them is actually different - more educated, lighter skinned, speaks correctly, had a father - other niggers hate them the most.

Black twinks are hot

you don't understand how demolishing pussy works

As a mulatto, I get shit on by whites and blacks all the time for "not being black enough"

I speak in a way I would say is normal, no ghetto accent etc, wear normal clothes that fit me properly, work a full time job as a general contractor, pay taxes,help my mom out with her bills when she needs a bit of assistance, and play in an amature sports league in my town.

I am also pursuing a degree in construction safety, and am about to buy my own truck for work.

So basically, I get ripped on because I'm doing my best to be a productive citizen and don't sell drugs or gangbang. I blame MSM

>you will never have qt black twink bf

Um...ewww.

>not wanting a trap
What are you? Gay?

This needs to stop.

I feel for you bro, I don't know how "treat people with equality" turned into "everyone is defined by their identity".

They've probably got some weird narrative about how you have semi-white privilege because you don't act like a stereotypical guy from the ghetto.

Shitty people will use ANYTHING to try and bring you down. Eventually they will just cut you out of their lives because your very existence will offend them.

>NUMALE
>KEK
>HIPSTER FAGGLT

>wow why do blacks dislike other blacks who are nice and non-threatening?

He looks almost like my adopted bro, minus the piercings and hair dye. He's also a huge weeb. The fuck is wrong with that?

no, they'd be shooting themselves over their parents being big old meanies.

not seeing a downside here

Blacks are essentially admitting that they are a bunch of losers.

Wtf, this is cultural appropriation!