Who is this nigger?

...and what does she do, anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/FaceLikeTheSun/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=OvuKbOM7_qY
google.com.do/search?q=sacred prostitute of babylon&oq=sacred prostitute of babylon&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.5414j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
youtube.com/watch?v=YykjpeuMNEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bread & circus

Tell other women to leave their men and fuck around while she is happily married. Who can be behind this??

You mean "circus and bread", right?

As in, "I can eat her flesh when I'm done fucking her because nig-nogs are useless", right?

She pretends to be black.

Look at that african necklace. Bitch should be air dropped into somalia.

I dislike her kind.

Years ago her ancestor was chosen to spend the night in the masta's quarters. She is now widely regarded as a role model for women. One day, if you accept big white cock and by that i mean become a big white cock slut, you can look white after applying countless numbers of skin whitening products.

She's just another satanic nigress.
youtube.com/user/FaceLikeTheSun/videos

Wrong link ^
youtube.com/watch?v=OvuKbOM7_qY

imz black queeeeeen have black babies

I don't know. That performance seemed less WE WUZ KINGS and more WE WUZ POO IN LOOS hindu to me.

I was very confused by what she was trying to say. Is she Hindu now?

Like 2/3rds of mexicans here have browner skin that her and theyre not all WE WUZ KANGZ

UM SHE WAS AN AFRICAN FERTILITY GODDESS AND SLAYED?

Mexicans wuz kangs though, the Aztecs had their own independently developed written language and they built pyramids n shiet

She's married to Joe Camel

I liked it when Laurie Penny was asked on her opinion of Lemonade. Very "Hello fellow kids."

I never really got the love for her. I can appreciate a good musician even if its not a genre I like, but she's honestly not impressive at all

I think that's beyonce and she makes some of the shittiest """""""music""""""" I've ever heard. She's famous because normies love shitty music.

She is trying to push ((((their))) narrative.

create chaos and discourse.

She wants to be the Whore of Babylon.

google.com.do/search?q=sacred prostitute of babylon&oq=sacred prostitute of babylon&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.5414j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

youtube.com/watch?v=YykjpeuMNEk

she is whatever she wants to be

SLAYYYYYYYYYYYY