Wow what a whore

wow what a babe

Wow gross

Wrong you fascist pig. This is the ideal woman.

Ok, this is weird, but it looks like she's ovulating in this pic

God, baby user is dying for Mommy Ivanka's milky.

fuckin assholes

What at all in those pictures depicts she's a whore?
I'll wait.

im a femist myself but we need to #rapeivanka facists, even woman are NEVER under protection, NEVER.

user WANT MILKY!!!

IVANKA GIVE MILK NOW!!!!

I would suck on those tits, if you know what I mean

Of course she is a slut. She is an orthodox Jew, after all. All kikes are degenerate. Oh, did you fuckers forget? Yeah, she converted to Judaism and married a Jew. So did Trump's son Eric. He married a Jew too...

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK, DOESN'T IT? Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT. REMEMBER THAT.

She hates America

dandruff gets me more than anything

>Before her wedding, in July 2009, after studying for over a year with Rabbi Elie Weinstock from the Modern Orthodox Ramaz School, she converted to Orthodox Judaism
>took the Hebrew name "Yael"
>She describes her conversion as an "amazing and beautiful journey" and that her father supported her studies from day one, due to his respect for the Jewish religion
>She attests to keeping a kosher diet and observing the Jewish Sabbath
>"We're pretty observant... It's been such a great life decision for me... I really find that with Judaism, it creates an amazing blueprint for family connectivity."

Why did Christianity fail to give Ivanka "Yael" Trump the "amazing and beautiful journey" that she found in Judaism?

You're right OP. Eewwwwww yuck!

Those voluptuous breasts could produce so much milk, the liquid embodiment of white power, they could eliminate the United States immigration problem alone.

more pics pls
we need to spread her ass cheeeee ... i meant
we need to spread the story how big of a whore she is

Because Jared Kushner is worth billions faggot.

Post her feet

Because Christianity humbles people and Judaism emboldens. Christianity is poor and Judaism is decadent.

It's the perfect religion to attract sociopaths and megalomaniacs. They network within the religion like Freemasons do within the lodge. They say they are Jews but are not, but are of the Synagogue of Satan.

shut the fuck up FAGGOT! kill yourself. She is to be respected.

i just want to suck the fuck out of those milk filled tittys

>Ivanka will never empty her milk tanks for you
Suffering

Mixing milk and meat is not kosher.

But I'm not a jew so it's OK.

Take the milkpill.

You aren't, but she is. Sorry man. No milkies from mama kike

Totally. She's just a smokin' hot young babe being a smokin' hot young babe. OP is Muslim, maybe? It's the only thing that would explain it.

Ovulation. I need. To fill that craving pussy with cum asap

YOU SHUT UP

user WANT MILKY NOW

Ivanka should be wearing a burqa

I know you like Jewish girls honey but you know that Christianity is the only true faith. Now come to mama. You must be starving.

No, care to elaborate?

If it was Sasha or Malia Obama you would be calling them monkey sluts. Literally anything Trump does is OK because he's white but anything Obama does is bad because he's black.

I have a theory that this set of images is PEAK IVANKA. As in, she will never look better than this. In my thousands of hours of research, I have come to this conclusion. Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves, what PEAK IVANKA was, or if we have yet to achieve PEAK IVANKA.

They are monkey sluts desu. They should be forced to wear burqas too though

she got her farther lips
good for sucky sucky
i often fap to this image and imagine its the great don blowing me

I dont want fake plastic milk though

Butthurt nigger detected

that's rich coming from a nerd virgin™

>fake nose
>fake lips
>fake chin
>fake boobs
anyone has some pre plastic surgery shots?

Wow, Chuck Schumer really raped the funny out of that bitch.

Found the newly arrived """"""""refugee""""'"""

Because regulating a kosher diet is far easier than bending the knee to the King.

KEK

Daddy approved attire

I would lick every party of her body, i really want to see a pic of her feet.

It's undeniable ivanka is more attractive that the obama daughters. Is your dick broken pham?

Because Sasha and Malia aren't attractive whereas Ivanka is, Barack.

>she's attractive and has a nice body to show, therefore she's a whore

>She hates America

well, she's not american
and neither is her fashion brand

it's 100% okay for her to outsource, because she's not american and isnt the "all american hero"
She's just his mail order ex-yu titty monster bride

>anything Trump does is OK because he's white but anything Obama does is bad because he's black
so?

I just came here to express my propensity and inclination for Ivanka's milky.

She looks like kim k

Assuming one failed and the other succeeded. She found her road to truth, it just wasn't Christianity. C'est la vie

Stupid bong
Oi its 6 bong
Fuckinv tea sippin limey

triggered

excellent

it's actually 19 bongs 48 tickeries
fucking idiot
and I had my tea at 5, cause I'm not a fucking barbarian

GIRAFFE NECK

Sexually abused children have a tendency to turn to prostitution and being a whore.

Them trips!

Kek has spoken! Harambe is the ultimate mate!