Sandy Hook thread

Sandy Hook thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R5dyTee4loA
sandyhooklighthouse.wordpress.com/2014/01/08/adam-lanzas-shockedbeyondbelief-com-forum-posts/
youtube.com/watch?v=1EArjNnrpbk
youtube.com/watch?v=eW9w8szNlys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

...and?

>no pictures of the victims

It was all a Hoax, like 9/11 and the CGI planes

where are the gore pics of dead kids?

If someone has chris farley surely someone nabbed this. Post gore.

Stand down, false flag event designed as a desperate attempt to grab our guns.

Fuck the left.

>shot himself through his autism hat
Autism sword?

Never heard reports he had a sword.

>live rounds everywhere

carried a jam-o-matic and still managed to kill all those kids

yea yea as if anyone nowadays believes CNN, it was always a globalist shill network

Let's dance youtube.com/watch?v=R5dyTee4loA

rabbi?

Sword could've been found at home maybe?

Probably a false flag op to attempt measures on stricter gun control (bills passed in many states afterward, nothing national obviously), more medication shoved down kids throats, more school surveillance, etc.

Watch We Need To Talk About Sandy Hook and The Life Of Adam on YouTube, if you've got the time. Well done documentaries.

I think the guy probably had a bunch of videos trying to get people to do the same thing as him or a manifesto that was similar. Cases where this happens are usually shut down. Remember that black lives matter Dalas shooter? Guy had dozens of videos up on youtube explaining calmly with facts why people should follow him and start shooting police. Within minutes of his identity being discovered they were wiped off of youtube. Same thing happened here I think

there was no planes buddy, just Mossad explosives and shitload of thermite.

all footage of a plane hitting the WTC is FAKE

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you that it really happened.

LOL what the fuck? This shows evidence that planes hit the towers via eye witnesses.

did he also saw 9/11 ?

I remember reading somewhere that "Lanza" used to post crazy shit on forums somewhere. I forget what forums or what exactly his posts were about but I'm on mobile so I can't easily find them. As far as I've ever heard he never did YouTube videos or shit like that.

I think he was too shy to put his videos on YT.

>all witnesses are (((CNN)))

yea MSM is super trustworthy, never reports Fake news at all.

>this autism

It was really planes you fucking retard. That video proves nothing.

What would they gain from lying about the plane? Where does your conspiracy go?

lol

k bud. Now start talking about flat earth as the shilling guideline requires.

Also why has there been an influx of Sandy hook threads on Sup Forums recently? Sure one would pop up maybe once a week but the past couple days there have been multiple per day. What gives? Newfags seeking info or shills correcting the record?

So next time there's a mass shooting false flag wouldn't that mean Trump was behind it?

sandyhooklighthouse.wordpress.com/2014/01/08/adam-lanzas-shockedbeyondbelief-com-forum-posts/

>What would they gain from lying about the plane? Where does your conspiracy go?

Ok let me explain
>Real planes can't bring down the WTC because too slow and WTC too stronk
>Real planes also can't fly fast enough to even do REAL damage to the WTC
>but WTC needs to go!!!! OY VEY!!!
>let mossad art students have access to the whole WTC complex months before 9/11
>they set up explosives
>they set off explosives on 9/11
>MSM lies and shills that planes hit the building with faked livestreams
>there never were any hijacked planes in NYC hitting any towers
>it was just jews and thermite

Then they kept shilling the official story until everyone stopped resisting.

Its incredible how they fooled us with this shit

so...the towers are like your mom? hundreds of people going in and out of her in a long, hard tube...

Not you again

it's obv that it's fake. it's impossible for a plane with THAT MUCH MOMENTUM to reverse and accelerate multiple times like that

There really was no planes, compare the footage to each other and you notice how wrong it all is.

>"yes goyim the MSM version of the Story totally happened like we say! OY VEY ANUTHA SHOA!!"

There are a ton of electronics on the front of the plane. No shit it will flash on impact.

damn.. anyone else getting turned on?

yea and a planes plastic nose can travel undamaged through a steel building without slowing down.

If you believe there was real planes on 9/11 you might as well believe that Hillary was 50 points ahead.

really got my nogging jogging
but surely there must be countless amateur videos (non-MSM) of the impacts no? at least of the second plane.
also, there are eye witnesses no?

how many folds of tinfoil are you on?

Holy shit you are such a waste taxpayer's money. I don't know the hell are you even trying to accomplish posting here.
Shitting up the thread is the only thing that makes sense but then is it worth those sheckels?

Post name, pics, and address.

Every footage released of a plane hitting the tower is Faked and actually came from people working for (((MSM))).

>he can't spot early 2000s CGI with his eyes
why would anyone believe the MSM? weren't you here last year?

why does the truth hurt you so much shlomo?

why does the barrel look like it's been sitting in a fucking gutter for 3 years?

You are like a child. Watch this.

Thats what happens to a barrel that get very hot very quickly. like what would happen if it was used to shoot rapidly more then 80 times into a gaggle of first graders. It would be fine just needs to be wiped off.

really makes you think

There it is. Thanks for sharing

bullshit like everything else in this thread

what does overanalyzing a children show have to do with this retard denying hundreds of eyewitnesses and calling every footage cgi

because real eyewitnesses didn't see a plane

only (((CNN))) employees reported them.

the videos are obvious fakes.

>Britcuck knowing anything at all about freedom dispensers

this made me laugh really hard. thx user

obligatory robbie parker getting into character
youtube.com/watch?v=1EArjNnrpbk

bonus hoaxathon pic and aurora theater dongus
youtube.com/watch?v=eW9w8szNlys

>the US government wouldn't just really kill innocent people in a false flag operation

its very funny how this conspiracy theory is more favorable to obongo than reality

What an extremely likely series of events. I'm totally convinced.

i bet you also believe earth is flat and 6000 years old

ITT:people just posting pictures instead of conducting experiments and freelance investigation

what is this picture supposed to prove?

Even most of the 9/11 "victims" were actually faked.

pic related is UA175 receiving an ACARS message 20 minutes after it hit the tower, plane was apparently nowhere near NYC.

its more likely and makes way more sense than the (((official))) report.

you lost that bet retard

Is that a bullet loaded into the chamber wrong?

so fake how did this man not bleed to death

>it was the ebil gubment!
>there were no planes!

on next episode: there is no new york!

kys

They never put out footage of the victims just the aftermath, did the same thing with columbine. Judging by the responses to your post though you're a fucking regular troll

weapons malfunction

its just a feed jam and easily cleared if you arent a fedoratard

I already told you it was Mossad who blew up the towers, the Planes is just a cover story to explain the explosions.
Nobody would believe Mohammed Atta gets 20 tons of thermite into the buildings.

>not understanding predictive video frames

nah its a classic jam

>You ejected the first bullet by hand, didn't you? I see what you were trying to do. But testing a technique you only heard about in the middle of battle wasn't very smart. You were asking to have your gun jam on you.

lol from germany

>glock perfection

Sandy Hoax and 9/11 were both Government funded and approved hoaxes to further their stupid kike agendas.

I hope Trump releases some Truthbombs, I think he knows whats really up.

do you believe what the MSM says?
If so, why?

weren't you here during the last election and missed how we caught them pants down every day?

The real reason for the discrepancies in the reports is because Police shot a child and covered it up while others died around them.

They weren't in the wrong for accidentally shooting the kid- but covering it up and letting others bleed out because of it is a crime. One day those pigs will be brought to justice.

Kek

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you that it really did not happen.

>no blood
>no victims
really got my nog niggin

You are talking with a shill using a pretty smart strategy of claiming two things to be true while one of those things is obviously retarded.
That serves the purpose of making a connection between the two which makes people subconsciously or consciously discredit the valid one of those two claims.

It works quite well on reddit and youtube.

it also derails the thread like a charm.

OY VEY BELIEVE THE OFFICIAL STORY GOYIM!!!
OY VEY DIS LIKE ANUTHA SHOA!!!

OY VEY

Sandy Hook is as much Swiss Cheese as 9/11. Total fraud, I was all over it when it was going down, e.g., the black vehicle was registered to some shitbag. I actually spoke with Lt. Vance on the phone about.

rest in piss to the 2 gorrillion dead burgers

How dare you questioning the wtc attacks?
Don't you know 6 MILLION jews died there????

Probably shot some drywall or something?

I know what's it's like to get all the info from the internet but that's like claiming because there's no bodies in the images from Columbine that Columbine never happened.
Also there's a delay in American TV that allows them to make those sort of cuts, it's not as unusual as you might think it is.
It's a far reach to say there's no plane when in all likelyhood the black cuts in the film are the news agencies editing it before it hits the air because they don't want to shock the entire population.
Read into it what you fucking want, the tinfoil is so tight for you, you'll jump at anything

shut up dummy, what about every fucken human that was in NYC at the time looking at the first crash and seeing the 2nd plane hit with their own eyes.

Literally millions of eyewitnesses. Kraut.

I was ACTUALLY INSIDE the school of Sandy Hook the DAY the shooting occurred and I can tell you it didn't happen. In fact, after my dad dropped me off on his way to Nintendo, I remember being inside the school the moment a bunch of people in uniforms rushed in and rounded people out of the building.

It probably failed to feed because he limp wristed it after he blew his brains out with the first shot.

there is nothing much to discuss about Sandy Hoax anyway, it all happened behind closed doors and (((they))) controlled what kind of information went out.

OY VEY!!!!

>fire selector on safe
What did Lanza mean by this?

M'assacre

kek

That's a boonie hat not a fedora

Lots of military members wear them

Not that this guy wasn't autistic, but still.

Wtf is are those planes doing to those buildings? That's kinda gross hot.

I can hear your cape from user

Mohammed Merkel BTFO

idiot