ANTI-WORK

Feel free to show me anything better than being a NEET.
>inb4 wagecuck excuses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9Dh2gFX4Mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

true senpai being a neet is ideal so long as you have a way to at least sustain yourself.

How do you neet in Bulgaria? Do we even have gibs?

You don't unless you have rich parents which I don't and anyway I do work, for now.

>typical AMD poorfag army

AHAHAHA fuck off back to 2006 with your zen "architecture" fucking poorfag non-intel non-nvidia cucks

Leave the real gaming power to the superior class

True, its the only way to become great, as history shows. Hope it works in Finland with the basic income stuff but am sure it wont.

>intel made by jews to spy on you
>not a cuck
T O P K E K

Does middle-class count? I generally don't work but I've done a lot of part-time jobs where I've saved up money. This goes with me living with my parents so I don't really have any bills to pay. Right now I have like 50k by myself but its levs so its probably worthless outside of this country.

Of course it counts. Even in the low end stuff its still counts as long as you know how to leech of your parents. But of course this is not about being a leech who does nothing but rather using the time to focus on stuff thats actually important.

Does it count as leeching if I got shit myself, by sheer dumb luck if nothing else? Also what would you say is important? I've got a bit of free time to fill up, so redpill me.

I would rather not be a NEET, but it's the only option I have that doesn't including abandoning family members who need me.

Fuck Trump and fuck wagecucks

>leeching
>by myself
Well its self-explanatory
>Also what would you say is important?
Studying important stuff like philosophy, economy or stuff that can help the people. In a neet society(utopia) science philosophy and arts (music and literature mostly) will be the only things that would be performed since they are the only things that matter. Everything else is a waste of time. Good night

Nothing is better.

I stayed up all night watching Jackie4chan and Jesus on Youtube, then went to 7/11 at 9 AM to get some snacks.

It's currently around 2 PM and I'm going to go to sleep now and wake up around 9 PM to start the night.

Nocturnal NEET lifestyle is best lifestyle.

Nah you're just a hedonist

True.

Getting paid to go to school by the feds.

Gibs me my tax dollars back!

i did this for a while, about a year
>wake up in half way deflated inflatable bed at 6pm
>eat chips, shower, walk to convenient store a block away, buy dollar burrito
>get back in apparment, take my laptop, walk into work out room after hours in apparment complex
>use there wifi to play WoW, minecraft, and other games
>weekends use work out room to work out

things I missed when i was a NEET was having a car and being able to buy quality of life shit, like cleaners, always had to borrow them and get rides.

Jobs today are shit.
I've worked everything between $20k and $90 k and due to central banker meddling and baby boomers screwing with the housing market I still can't buy more than a shitty apartment.
Fuck these totalitarian hypocrites.

what is NEET?

when you dont work and you live off of government gibs or saved up money(what i did) or parents.

Not in education or training basically.

>implying that's bad
>w-work on muh plantation goy!

why would some one do that? how are you preparing for your future if you dont work and get job experience or go to college how do you end up getting a job which isnt literal physical slavery??

>NEET off and on
Neet is much better by a long shot. I have a lot of outstanding qualms against the work force that riddle me into a frustrated confusion.
>Taxes are dumped into abdul, abdi, muhammad etc.
>Neets are almost always provided a better lifestyle.
>Working ONLY makes sense if we have a clergy that provides a wife and family per working man rather than try to take wife and kids from working class and sabotage the low-mid income family unit.
>Steroid off and on so work is bullshit if you've ever done steroids.
I have a tough time working only to think about that it does not help me cure my loneliness. It should be provided by society that you can always have a wife and kids if you do what you are told and that your taxes aren't being coveted by blacks. You either pay for abdul's dinner and eat less yourself or say that's bullshit and just stop working altogether.
>Liberals think it's a privilege to work, when, in reality, it's just a scam.
>Working really puts you in a predicament to never have a stable family environment for kids nowadays.

In all seriousness though Neets are traitors. They're literally welfare queens and don't support their race or whatever. Complete cuckolds and don't contribute anything or even try. It's funny how /pol is super against niggers etc and useless people generally who don't live up to their potential, and how Neets are exactly that.

because there is no reason to think that working or gaining education will result in a better outcome. it's not working for my peers, and it didn't work for my parents. only for the richest people. why would I want to be part of a system that only enriches the boss?

I don't support hedonism, I try to use my extensive free time to develop myself, but I have no desire to work for someone else, and as I see it now, no need to.

Yeah but to what end--and if there is no end then why even bother writing this? It's funny how people say this shit re: day jobs but then have no problem at all eating cheesecake and saying that's good! On one hand they recognize the value of goods and then not the goods maker. Bizarre hypocrisy. Obviously infantile.

>A lot of people like to argue that taxes go into a variety of programs other than welfare.
I'd personally like to refute this claim. Welfare spending is an illusory number that goes far beyond a simple number of tax payer deficit. It subtracts workers and subtracts tax payer money in a 2-part-fuckery system that leads to an astonishing black whole of resources. Most tax payer programs (prisons, war machine, etc) are self-sustained investments that return the payment in some form or another or at the very least provide a service. Welfare and free happy pills are just a 1 sided societal cancer.
>It also effectively neuters the competetiveness of the working man.
If you work in a hard labor job for 10 years you only make 1.1- 1.3 times minimum wage whatever it is. For example if min wage is 10 you may OPTIMISTICALLY make 12-14/hr doing hard labor in 10 years whereas people on welfare systematically always make more than low income earners. There kids will have the same shit as yours. If they make more kids the get more gibs whereas you pay per kid. Back when I was in school, the kids with the stay at home family who would smoke weed/drink with their kids were highly privileged.
>I use steroids frequently
Not much to say about this. Work essentially turns men soft and erodes away their muscle frame, especially over time. If I use a rake for 8.5 hours a day theres just no way the arms are going to grow out of that. They do not pay me enough to turn that into a positive gain of muscle mass and I typically feel like i'm selling my flesh by the ounce for bottom dollar. It's mostly genetics, but I feel like work turns by body into a soft and stupid looking image. It puts a dunce cap on me.

I received food stamps when I was in college and can confirm. I got it by sounding like a nigger in my interview over the phone and literally used it to eat very high-end food products like caviar and matsutaka steak I would never buy in my own. It's definitely a moral hazard.

My infantile mind doesn't understand, could you rephrase?

>Autism rant 3/3

Lastly, I would like to say that although it seems like sci-fi, it is not that far off to say that every working man is ENTITLED to a family. Back when society revolved around a conservative clergy structure,wives were something a man can just go and buy. More than 1 if you wanted. Now it doesn't make sense to work for a system that targets and disables low income family units and tries to separate families, because the woman would feel liberated.
She will start watching Jewflix (shows like orange is the new black, weeds, etc.) and will begin having this invasive thoughts like, "I wonder how much child support checks are in this state" "I wonder how much it totals to if I add child support checks to my income" "I wonder what gibsmedats a single mom can get in this state" and just like that shes fucking jamal(who probably doesn't work) and takes your kids. Now you owe 1/3 of your income to a succubus and a kid who will grow up hating men, because the mother feels liberated. Now you can only afford to live in a van and everyone thinks your a piece of shit and it was your fault that the family fell apart. People think your a homeless faggot.

>OR
you can save yourself a lot of grief and not go down that road of working and wagecucking. If you want to work, then just make sure it's really benefiting you and it isn't just purchasing a problem waiting to happen.

How I wish I could be you but Im to german

I mean essentially if you're going to be a nihilist why make a big deal out of saying how society victimized you? In the absence of values, who the fuck should care?

What if there was a way to level up irl?

Reddit, you have to go back.

Are you telling me that that's a reddit maymay?

Why do you think I am a nihilist? I think I misspoke. I should have specified, when I say "working" or "education" won't necessarily result in a better outcome I mean specifically selling my labour power or gaining some qualification to sell my labour power for a higher price, not in the general sense of doing things or learning things. There is no victim here, it just doesn't make sense to me, according to the economy of my values, to work.

You were told to go back

Not follow up with more faggotry

What the German guy said.

It would also help if you defined work--most people here would mean life's work or career and not teen day job training wheels..
if you mean that that none of these make sense to accomplish then yeah you're a piece of shit in my book and are contributing to the cucky spirit of malaise that is the downfall of western civilization.

i did this for years going to college part time on and off

good times for sure, but i am so far behind in life right now. Im 31 living with my parents. I feel like i never grew up. I have a shit part time job in retail. I feel like i have wasted my life desu senpai.

I took a gap year and was a neet for a solid year. After about the third month, you feel sick and lathargic. However, the month before and after you go back to work/school is the most anxious and excruciating. The first months were amazing, but after a while it feels aimless. I also hate the thought that I will never have another solid year off until I'm about 65.

When I say work I mean doing something someone tells me to do in exchange for money. I do that as I need to in order to avoid destitution. This is an impediment to any higher goals I have though, it is only maintenance so that I can get back to my own "life's work" or career. Maybe one day I will be able to combine the two and make money doing what I like to do, but not yet.

It's the times I'm NEET when I can work to realize my own ambitions.

Ive never understood why NEETs bashes us wagecucks. If you want to keep living the way you do you should encourage us to work, we are the ones paying for you after all.

Make a change--go traveling. Learn a new language. These guys opened up a new motorcycle shop in China after vlogging there for a few years. Chin up, brother.

Check this out:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9Dh2gFX4Mg

Makes sense--I think all of us do this. You have to be clearer about what you say from the outset so we don't come away from the conversation thinking you're nigger-tier. Godspeed.

>NEET in Bulgaria

How can you make it? In slovenia you get like 250€ of NEETbux a month.

That's like calling a king a hypocrite for shitting in a chamberpot but not emptying them for a living.

Kek yeah isn't a Bulgarian Neet technically a gypsy?

>implying the absence of upward mobility.

Wish I could be a neet for a week. Fuck being an adult and working full time. I have to get up at 6:30am 5 days a week then work until around 4pm. Get home at 5pm,tired as fuck, only to repeat for the next 30 years.... Sometimes I feel like being a hobo would be better.