Draw a swastika in Paint and post results

Draw a swastika in Paint and post results.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsole
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

boo

I understood that reference.

OY VEY DELETE THIS I WAS TOLD TO GO TO AN OVEN THE OTHER DAY DIDNT YOU HEAR THAT NO WONDER ITS A SWASTIKA.

they're squirting blood because they are circumcised

reeeeeeeee

Now nazis can't even google.

FUCK. Late to the party.

b e a u t i f u l
S I E G

/thread

Hello. i try to convince Sup Forums that their jewish conspiracy theories are stupid.

Can you please bump my thread

>bump an archived thread

scratch that, draw a rare merchant

There i made a new one.
Thank you my dear friend

is this loss?

All of you are wonderful :D

Jesus neo-nazi's can't even use google baka

Sight Heli.

lol what a tard cant even draw a swastika

>le reddit circlejerk meme

she apologized, why not make fun of someone who DOESNT accept when theyre in the wrong

quality art

I remember in Fourth Grade, I was just fiddling around drawing on my planner when I drew a Swastika. I remember at the time thinking how cool it, and I thought I came up with it. Some other kid walked over and mentioned it was a cool swastika, and explained to me that the Nazis used it. After he walked away, I remember wanting to erase it in fear the teacher would see it, but it was on a previous week so it wouldn't be checked and I left it.

>>www.google.com
*loud sigh*

Yes
>pic unrelated

do i have the future in art?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsole

Can I only draw a line through the doors once?

merchant

mine sucks but you guys are fucking horrible I see all your downy attempts

Kek

HEIST MEIN TAG
IT EST MEIN TAG
IT EST MEIN TAG

dont even fucking start, I still remember the shitstorms of autistic reatrds trying to complete that on Sup Forums

only 90s kids remember this. like if you do

>so my insultive accussation against goyim who don't want to be rotted out by Jews was wrong but the goyim are to blame because they rape with with jew jokes for absolutely no reason! Im the victim here!
>apologized

yeah no she can rot in hell

*tips distro*

R8 H8

virgin

>Mfw you see a swastika every 200m

>like if you know what this is, share if youve used one

best I could do

Faggot

colorize him

did i do good? :3

>every 200m
i didnt know they had swastikas on every designated shitting street

Zig hail

fug :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

>what did i mean by this?

This reminds me of a time when I was in 5th grade. We were learning a science lesson, I believe about the water cycle. I'm copying the lesson down into my notes. There's a cow drinking from a lake. I enjoy drawing so I try my best to draw the cow. I've always been a pretty good artist so I get really into it, trying to make the most realistic looking cow possible.

At the time my friends and I were big fans of Dragon Ball Z. I mean really big fans. We spent most of our free time in school drawing Dragon Ball Z characters. All my good friends were from fourth grade however and in my 5th grade class I didn't get along with anyone. They made fun of me for liking anime etc. Anyways the kid sitting next to me I can sorta get along with. I'm not sure why but for some reason I draw a dragon ball z ki blast (or Kamehameha) coming from where the cows dick would be. I didn't think about but it looks like I draw a massive dick on the cow. Not realizing it i nudge my friend to show off the realistic cow I drew and how I made him an anime cow.

The kids face will always be burned into my memory. Complete shock and disgust. He is nearly in tears from being so traumatized. I honestly had never seen someone that mentally messed up before and at the same time I was completely unaware of what I did wrong. I remember walking in line to the lunch room that day. My teacher came up to me and asked if I needed to talk about anything. I quickly said no and walked into the lunchroom. These stories are good and all but seriously we can't let Trump get the nuke codes.