Mfw my kike worshipping Christcuck parents gave me both European and Hebrew names and chopped my cock up despite being...

>Mfw my kike worshipping Christcuck parents gave me both European and Hebrew names and chopped my cock up despite being Norman and German.

Why are Americans like this?

>and chopped my cock up

lmao

>chopped my cock up
protestantism. not even once.

Not having foreskin is pretty decent for not smelling like mudbutt and fewer STDs. But other than that it's not that useful. I'll probably have my kid keep theirs intact.

>american can't handle abrahamic bantz

My middle name is Caleb, they literally named me dog in Hebrew.

Fucking Jews.

why is it that you can joke about everything with americans except for their mutilated dicks?

are they so defensive about that shit because they know that (((they))) marked them?

>Circumsized
>Middle name is Joseph
Fucking juden.

Yes, yes we are.

The seed of hatred against Jews is planted in each circumcised bou when he realizes the Jew mutilated him for shekels.

My best friend is German and Scottish, yet his parents named him Joseph.

He hates Jews, and hates himself.

I think it is OK to get pissed off about the idea of slicing up a newborn's genitals.

If this was happening to females on the reg there would a literal shitstorm of outrage

Get your name changed legally. The revolution must be total Hanz (for example)!

Thank god my last name is Norman royalty.

At least that is safe.

When asked why whay do I say to my parents?

I fucking hate Jews? I mean, I'm sure they have their suspicions, but they're not sure.

yeah it's absolutely ok to get pissed, you parents put you through an unnecesary useless medical procedure that can result in impotence

so why is there always at least one guy ready to defend it?

The guy who defends it is either in denial or is a Jew.

>for not smelling like mudbutt and fewer STDs.
Have you considered taking showers and avoiding fucking sluts?

The only medical reason for circumcision is people that have phimosis and then again, you can treat it without any mutilation.

Your lucky you don't have a tight circumcision
I have absolutely no foreskin and absolutely no frenulum despite the fact I'm white not Jewish

You sound like a faggot.

dude that sucks you got circumcized just make sure your son doesn't have to go through the same thing

I'm in the same boat, faggot.

Do you expect an Anglo-Norman to thank his parents for branding him a Jew dog?

Shit no wonder you're mad like I am
It's rare for circumcision so to be high and tight, usually they dont remove the frenulum and only remove the foreskin

Nice get

But I'm constantly sexually frustrated because orgasms don't feel correct, nothign is satisfying, sex hardly interest me.

I just want to find a nationalist Nordic girl and settle down.

same

This, I hate when people spout the myth that being cut doesn't reduce pleasure, I'm cut and barely feel pleasure
I just hope that foregen eventually achieves their goal so I can experience what most people experience

Wait do some people get circumcised in Chile? I thought it was nonexistent there

Thank fucking kek someone else knows!

The only benefit to it is that I focus more on progress than pussy.

>just take showers xDD
Okay cool I'll just take one every 12 hours for the rest of my life, just so I feel an illogical superiority over circumcised dudes. Uncircumcised dicks almost always look slimy and gross. Seriously, the uncircumcised meme is pitiful.

Only reason for fewer STDs is because those countries which tend to have circumsized people tend to be Muslim.

You don't have to take a shower every 12 hours. Its entertaining to watch you in denial tho.

You don't have to take a shower every 12 hours. Its just sad to watch you in denial tho.

>My best friend is German and Scottish, yet his parents named him Joseph.
>He hates Jews, and hates himself.
Thats literally me, kek. Government subsidized foreskin regeneration when?

Join the master race by using foreskin re creating stretching

Joe is fine mate. Plenty of top joes: stalin, erm...

Could have been hezekia or something so count your blessings