LIKE FATHER LIKE SON

World famous pedophile Jerry Sandusky's son Jeffery Sandusky arrested today on pedophile charges.

COURT IS IN SESSIONS FOLK.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Birds of a feather flock to underage boys apparently.

Disgusting.

Well where else would he learn this behavior? I'm sure he and his father tossed the ball around quite often when he was growing up.

JOE KNEW

LOL
Bump!
AMA about the Ohio State Epstein/Wexner connection.
Bump!

Wexner is the wealthiest man in Ohio. He is known for his philanthropy, often to Jewish and Catholic projects. He serves as honorary vice chairman of Congregation Agudas Achim, in Bexley. He was a major funder of the Wexner Center for the Arts at the Ohio State University, the name of which is actually intended to honor his father.[5]

In 1984, he established the Wexner Foundation whose goal is to strengthen the field of Jewish leadership. The foundation runs three major programs: the Wexner Heritage Program for North American Jewish volunteers; the Graduate Fellowship for students pursuing a master's degree in the rabbinate, cantorate, or Jewish studies; and an Israel Fellowship which funds Israeli public officials for a master's degree in public administration from Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government.

At the time of its construction in 1997, Wexner's Limitless was the largest American-owned private yacht, measuring 315 feet and 8 inches (96.25 meters) long and 41 feet (12.50 meters) wide. Few authorized images exist, but photographs of the yacht's interior appear in an October 2016 retrospective of the career of the yacht's interior designer, François Catroux, written by David Netto and published by Rizzoli.[13] The Limitless is one of the largest privately-owned yachts in use.[14]

Wexner had a close relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, who managed Wexner's money. Wexner and Epstein parted when Epstein went to prison.[15]

President George W. Bush appointed Wexner to serve on the Honorary Delegation to accompany him to Jerusalem for the celebration of the 60th anniversary of the State of Israel in May 2008.[16][17]

Wexner was inducted as an honorary member into the 104th Class of SPHINX Senior Class Honorary at The Ohio State University on May 7, 2010.[citation needed]

On February 10, 2012, The Ohio State University Board of Trustees voted to name The Ohio State University Medical Center in honor of Wexner, in recognition of his leadership and service to the university and the medical center. The medical center is now known as Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

one post cunt

Still here.
Loaded up pol to see no post so I started the convo but Had to change ip

No one is posting please continue if you're going somewhere here.

inb4 revelations that Jerry molested him, pedos work sort of like vampires or zombies

This is why predators must be exterminated. They turn their victims into the predators of tomorrow.

Yeah there's a reason most gays were molested as a kid.

It fucks you up and ruins your understanding of sexuality.

Something like 80% of gays were abused as children by men in their families.

bump

FAKE NEWS

Entire family needs to burn alive for their work in getting the media to pin the entire thing on Joe Paterno.

How they managed to not root Jeffrey out during the first investigation should warrant another look at that case.

is it possible that he molested boys?

cause some boys are incredibly hot, and are willing participants. its not molestation if they consent.

Kill yourself. You are the kind of faggot we'd like to meet in public.

wrong.

My bad.
Just wanted the thread to stay, and move.
Carry on. I will take no further questions, but something stinks in Ohio.
This interview is over.

Good job, mate

bump

It is 46% , relative to 7% for straight men. Still a huge disparity. Many men who think they are gay are actually just engaging in trauma reenactment.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

No it's actually not wrong. Did you get molested as a child and are now having conflicted feelings?

Pedophilia and homosexuality are like viruses.

fffuuuugggg... I remember seeing that yacht in the Port of Miami.

Thing is massive. To think that there were probably several dozen child sex-slaves down in the bowels of it in a hidden, soundproofed rape dungeon!

that's hawt

>To think that there were probably several dozen child sex-slaves down in the bowels of it in a hidden, soundproofed rape dungeon!

Probably hundreds. I dare say... thousands.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MICHAEL DANIEL!?