Fascism in your country

Can you do this in your country ?

How strict is your country towards nazism/fascism ?

Croatia is pretty tolerant towards nazism and fascism. Probably because we collectively hate niggers and jews.
I openly spoke about supporting nazism in my high school and college and never got in trouble with it. Some professors even subtly agreed with me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
youtu.be/6-ShRKp5prY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Fascist Britain.

We have a chance, actually.

>fascism in canada
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAAHHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i hate this cuck hole so much

Is there any hope for Canada in the future ? Something on the horizont ? Anything ?

It's fine to talk about it in America, I wrote several papers on Hitler and fascism in high school and college and it went over fine.

People don't really give a shit about nazis (well other than SJWs lately calling everything Hitler), Americans are much more assblasted about Japan/Pearl Harbor. Saying that you don't think we should have dropped the nukes is almost guaranteed to get you into a problem. I've had people literally try to physically attack me for saying so.

Hoćemo na prajd?

i've started to not give a fuck about being called a natsee , facist or wayciss anymore. I embrace it, and don't scared of anything. I think that attitude is becoming more prevalent as the anti-white racism becomes unavoidable in normal life.

>because we collectively hate niggers and jews
don't know what universe you're living in, or maybe you're just trying to fit in with the cool Sup Forums crowd

but user

croatian fascists hate primarily S E R B S
jews are sloppy seconds, best left to germans
niggers don't even register

Are you paid to do this or voluntary work?

He's shilling, smearing country intentionally.

You swastikas all around the place

you'd be mercilessly scolded by left and right, perhaps football hooligans too

This is true, I'm about 20 and at thanksgiving I told my grandparents I had a Japanese friend and they lost their shit. They really hate the japs. It's kinda funny, they actually are the honorary 51st state of the future.

People are shifting towards cuckservatism because Trudeau is such a failure, which I guess is a step above liberalism but it's still shit.

Serious question. I'm technically a Jew by my mother being Israeli but my dad isn't.

However, I don't do anything Jewish.

Would I be welcomed in your country or does the autism of OP's post ( if its true about Jews in Croatia) make it incapable for nuanced friendships with Croats?

Nice try poo

It's true chun li

no one gives a shit if you're one of (((them))) jews mostly overlook our small strip of european land

(((they))) are probably content to watch as we balkan dogs massacre one another over petty disputes and historic autismo while picking off what little of worth is left like carrion birds...

Ireland has had antifa since the 90s, probably earlier. There are no laws against this here, as the populace are all leftist faggots who worship America.

Sure you can. The reactions you will get depend on the location where you do it though

There was never any genuine antisemitic sentiment in this country. In WWII it was forced from the outside, but a lot of leadership had Jewish wives, very uncomfortable situation. In the 90s there was a sudden outbreak of "antisemitism", those were false flags by communist state secret police (google Operation Labrador) to portray the country as a fascist state in a vain attempt to prevent international recognition. OP is doing something similar.

>Croatia is pretty tolerant towards nazism and fascism
because you're german bootlickers lmao

I do it all the time, but people mostly interpret it as a self-aware joke, as everyone knows I'm on the far-right.
Never gotten in trouble for it.

If i openly spoke about nazism, even my family will hate me.

Hate this country.

Are there any "refugees" in the audience tonight?

GET THEM UP AGAINST THE WALL!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

Za dom spremni!

if you're caught doing this (in public) you can face up to 5 years in prison

god save the kween :-DDD

>OMG _____ _____ are LITERALLY nazis you gais!

It's like watching an irl adaptation of The boy that cried wolf, or "nazi" in this case. When the day comes the real nazis show up to take them away to happy camp, normies will be so sick of hearing about nazis that they won't even believe it's happening, or secretly do know what's happening, and won't do anything about it because everyone is so fed up with liberal dragging down civilization.

We hate both commies and nazis.

>However, I don't do anything Jewish.
Of course you don't, shlomo. We all believe you.

Hell no, you'd get arrested. One of the largest political players in our country, was arrested, tried and convicted of using his free speech for asking whether people wanted more Moroccans in the country. He was tried based on racism towards Morocco, which is fucking retarded as a concept. In the end they called in "group insult" and convicted him. It is now ILLEGAL to make negative comments about other countries and their populations inside of the Netherlands.

Crazy times, these anti-westerners all need to hang.

HEUEHEHEUEHEHUEHEEUEUEHEHEU

You should've made an example of the judge responsible for violating his human rights.

yes
all shitholes welcome hitler worship
like Iran for example when the german football team played against their national team and every single goer do the nazi salute when the team enter the stadium.

Irish worship America? In what world? Every Irish person I have seen posted here hates America

Obvious shill is obvious.
Fuck off Serb/Italian/Commiekid shill.

There's no tolerence to Nazism in Croatia at all. Since we basically don't have blacks or jews in Croatia we can't really identify with any of the race hate. Our only hate is directed towards kids from mixed marriages (Croat-Serb, Bosniak-Serb) who think they have to be edgy and of course commies,cetniks bosniak muslims.

They are lazy as fuck, don't want to work and constantly obstruct public order. They are the original migrants, since the Serbs fled to Croatia during the time of the Ottoman wars and the muslims during the last war. And they are the proof that no matter how long you have migrants in your country, they will never assimilate.

Kako ste jadni jugocetnicke picke ajmeee. Blatite Hrvatsku gdje god mozete, ali se nikada nebi usudili isto raditi u pravome svijetu. Na internetu ste jaki, a u stvarnosti obicne pickice.

There is an edgy student in every high school class who draws swatsikas all over and wanks to hitler. None cares. It is not a taboo or anything.

Idemo, stari. Feštanje !

Mexico is very tolerant to it, specially the sort that it's against all sort of leftist degeneracy. IIRC some school did a nazi themed dance performance last year.

Op is a faggot. I am Croat and none of the things he wrote are true. He is part of the serbs who live in croatia and are trying to damage our reputation at any given opportunity. There was never antisemitism in Croatia. In fact the Croat Juraj Dragisic was the first one to invite jews who were prosecuted in other countries to live in Croatia in the 15th century.

So how come NA and all the other groups never get arrested when they go into a city centre and sieg heil shouting "Hitler did nothing wrong"?

They all eventually grow out tho. The ones who don't had a public meeting last year, pic related.

I can see you are from some dalmatian shithole.

In zagreb nobody hates serbs but black tourists get mocked pretty bad by football thugs.

Ive seen 5 of them screeching at some black dude and imitating monkeys on Draškovićeva. And please tell me you are not serious about Jews since we literally yelled "Za Dom" against Israel last year.

5000€ fine if you do it in public.

Italian Law is really intolerant to it

But the italian people...watch the video till the end youtu.be/6-ShRKp5prY

>There was never antisemitism in Croatia.
I don't know how to tell you this, but there's a reason why there aren't many jews left in this country.

>this thread
>other croatposts during the day
what the fuck is going on
did someone link this place on r/croatia or something this is ebin levels of plebbit

>turks adoring Hitler
Gets me everytime.
Inb4 Hitler loved Islam
I tell you hwat:

If you turks behaved like you do now in germany when Hitler was in power, he would have genocided your entire race. Twice.

Croat women make my dick explode

>there was never antisemitism in croatia

Lol, the type of idiot who yells "the serbs are mocking us", and "the communists want to ruin our reputation".

Born and raised in zagreb by catholic parents and Im sure Ive seen more shit than you dijasporafag.

I've noticed this too. Lots of threads in past two weeks or so.

Its not so bad if you can camuflage it. Open FA can get you in truble but we always joke about it so no one is taking it serious unless you are public person.

w e w l a d
zgb u srcu jebi tovare jebi cetnike
>zidovi
kaj svih petero kolko ih ima ovdje il?
>kmice
vidim jednog niggera svakih par mjeseci kad se tramvajem vozim

S P A N S K O
U
S R C U

The most interesting one is the lady. I really would like to get to know her.

A nazi anti nazi country, land stolen by kikes

SESVETE U SRCU

Maybe this is how it is in the South. But Hitler is the secular Satan to liberals.

>slavs
>white

Slavs larping as Nazis that would have gassed you subhumans, just lmao man. lmao

>sesvete
>zagreb
pick one
and only one

If it was for a greater future
why not?

top one any day

also
WE
WUZ
GOTHZ
N
SHEIT

People who believe that shit are legit retards

>Slavs larping as Nazis that would have gassed you subhumans
Is this the famous burger education that I keep hearing about?

I enjoy this.

exactly, why would hitler kill hundreds of millions of slavs in their own homelands?

As an American Nationalist, I'd rather be living in Europe or a place where it's wide spread. I say this because Americans especially the south give whites a bad name when it comes to that sort of scene.

For example:
Hairy old white men
Wife beaters/uncleaned
Overweight brother/sister lovers

There's a reason why people make fun of the racist in America when they look fucking disgusting. As I tend to hide my nationalist views to not be categorized with those rats.

Stop lying you dirty cunt.
I am from Zagreb too and my family is from the north and south of Croatia.

There is no sich thing as antisemitism in Croatia, since there are basically no jews in Croatia that could get blamed for our shitty situstion. As I wrote earlier, Juraj Dragisic, the famous croatian monk who invented the Gregorian calendar, was also the man who invited jews from all around europe to live in Croatia, were they wouldn't have to fear prosecution on the basis of their religion.

You are one of three things:
>Commiekid
>Mixed marriage kid (I think Serb - Croat, but Muslim-Croat or Italian-Croat is possible too)
>Cetnik

cause noone who really lives in Zagreb would say that there is no hate towards Serbs. You fuckers are obstructing the Croatian public life constantly. You are George Soros paid shills.

Odjebi jugocetnice, ovdje se pravis faca, u stvarnosti si obicna picka. Ti si purger, a? Ma odjebi dotepenec, nemoj se predstavljati kao nesto sto nisi.

>the flag says HRVACKA
>C K A
t r i g g e r e d

Trešnjevka > špansko > sesvete

Burger education tells us that the EBIL Nazis killed everyone who didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes. While still having brown-haired Adolf as their leader. This is used in the propaganda to further slander them and call them hypocrites. "Hitler wasn't even German! Those dumb Nazis!!!" - actual (paraphrased) thing said by one of my high school teachers.

There is a shitton hate for serbs over here in Sesvete, most of people here are either hard core ustashe or just dumbasses.

no we really don't

>zagrebacki kvartovi > zapresic, samobor itd. > ostatak hrvatske > septicka jama puna govana > srbija > amerika >>>>>>>>>>>>>> somalija >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sesvete

ftfy

Daj broj sad tu da vidiš ko je jugoslaven mamu ti jebem bosansku u pičku. Sad ću ti doma doć kunem ti se dragim bogom.

Ajde šupčino ostavi bilo kakav kontakt.

kompleksi

Not the guy you were replying to but

>since there are basically no jews in Croatia
You're conveniently ignoring the reason for that.
Also, just because a group isn't present in your country in large numbers doesn't mean you still can't hate them - which is what your whole "argument" is based on. And a single man inviting jews 500 years ago hardly reflects the public opinion today.
Your reasoning skills are pretty shit famalam.

I led the charge in my group of friends to disown Spencer after his "Nazi Salute" incident.

Though, Spencer isn't that bad, really. Non-violent, and just a separatist. Similar to Mohammed Ali.

Yeah we do, fascism usually creeps into place.

The only real opposition is the 18-24 uni student demographic, and they are too busy with their identity politics and/or american politics to put up a good enough fight.

Example: Opposition for the Snoopers Charter was fairly big, but as usual, died down when 9/10 of the protesters went to work the following Monday.

i have friends in zagreb and they are pretty antisemitic, and of course the diaspora is very antisemitic

just look at hajduk jugend, it's literally hj

BULLSHIT!
Americans hate Fascism and Nazis.
White people hate them because they make white people look like asshats.
And any colored or minority person hates them because they know they would be one of the first to go.

Stop trying to normalize something that 95% of the populace thinks is backwards.

>BBUT IN MY AREA.
Well you probably live in a run down shithole then.

complete opposite here in England. you can talk all the shit you want about the bomb, but if you mention Hitler being a good leader outside of economics people go batshit

>Fascism

Seriously fag,something is bad myst be serbs. Fuck your shit

Ajde sesvetski cigane teraj nazad u bosnu.

Da vam bandic nije podijelio stanove nebi se vi cigani imali di oprat.

why is this pic being spammed today? Its a terrible photo. The pose in incredibly rigid and akward, she's holding the gun strangely and the lack of face tops of the how bad the photo is.

Usao bi mi u stan ali mislim da ga nebi u jendom komadu napustio. Takvih poput tebe sam natamburao na tone, glasni, neskolovani, prave se face po kvartu. Nemoj se jos vise sramotiti nego sto se vec jesi, otkrijo sam te.
Sad samo reci tko ti je Srbin? Mama ili Tata?

You are retaded OP please off yourself.
Also, TYL that Croatia was a racist place

Found the liberal cucktard

>Jewish heritage and upbringing
>capable of a meaningful, trusting friendship

pick one

>Ajde sesvetski cigane teraj nazad u bosnu.
>Da vam bandic nije podijelio stanove nebi se vi cigani imali di oprat.
Zivim u kuci vec 20 godina,
Ne zivim u usranom Jelkovcu
I nisam iz Bosne

I am not saying that we didn t kill jews in ww2. We did. But the antisemitism was forced on us by the germans. It didn t exist prior to ww2 and it didn t exist post ww2. Everything else is a blatant lie!

Socially unacceptable but still legal, thankfully, let's hope that doesn't change soon.

Pa ako si se natamburao onda ne vidim problem. Daj broj.

>neskolovani
>otkrijo

t.bosanac u austriji

Of course. You may or may not lose your job.

Dotepenec dijeli lekcije. Marš natrag u vukojebinu iz koje si i došao.

newfags cant tri-swas

卍 卍
卍 卍

Random thread turns into a Balkan shitposting thread as usual
Noice