Look at little babby Trump, jutting his arse out, trying not to get pulled over by a real man

Look at little babby Trump, jutting his arse out, trying not to get pulled over by a real man.

I love that all you little right wing fags think that this weak old man is your 'alpha'.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/T4YrX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean "look at Trump leaning over to not make Trudeau feel like the little sissy bitch he is"

trump is rotund

"Did I tell you I'm so bigly that the bigly is bigly?

Wtf, i hate trump now

it's easy looking alpha with all the castro's genes

Trump is just doing the LBJ lean.

Once, one of your countrymen called me a Seppo. I told the blacks at the table next to me that it was short for "septic," and that he was calling them niggers. They beat the shit out of him right there, while his girlfriend screeched in unintelligable shrill bongspeak. I remember the look of fear and betrayal in his eyes just before they started stomping on his face. I've never seen so many teeth separated from a human jaw.

He's a little fatty who's never done a proper day of work in his life

are trumps heels off the ground?

I'm assuming this is pasta, but

>eating next to niggers

you sir are not a true american

Yeah, that's really an aussie term, we don't use it so I'm calling bullshit. We just say 'septic', you fucking berk.

>Look at little babby Trump, jutting his arse out, trying not to get pulled over by a real man.
Trump probably leaned in because he expected the cuck to try to "out do" him by pulling his hand during the handshake but he obviously can't do that if Trump is already within his personal space.

Trump is not a retard. He done the same thing when he shook one of the rich Goldman Sachs guy's hands. Trump knew he was going to attempt to make him look like a fool with a stronger/more powerful handshake so Trump just done a quick half second firm handshake and moved. Trump doesn't let himself get played by people actually trying to over compensate.

nice bait mate

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL

>implying isn't squishing the shit out of his weedbro fingers
>implying leaf cuck isn't grimacing in pain and holding on to keep from his knees buckling
>implying he didn't enter the handshake with his eyes down avoiding eyecontact like a bitch

So that's why Trudeau was making that retarded face. He was gritting his teeth while using every ounce of strength trying to pull Trump towards him. Meanwhile, Trump looks pretty relaxed.

Yup, Australian all the way.

His hand is also under Trumps. Submit Weed Man. Stop trying to wreck Canada.

MCGA!

PRAISE

You're wrong and you're stupid, filthy ugly scrawny crooked tooth beta Brit cuck

The speed with which Trudeau ran at Trump was like a small moon crashing into a larger planet. It was clear from the enthusiasm Trudeau showed, as well as his eyes cast downward in a display of submission that he is applying to be Trumps dog.

lol you're so angry

your little 'alpha' hero is starting to show himself up huh?

>Trudeau
>real man

Nice bait m8

Leaf fingers look crushed. Kek

You can tell that some told Trudeau about Trump's microbenis aggro handshake.

You say "l o l"
Kys

JFC even Trump's feet are tiny.

Goddamn that was so satifying to watch. I guarantee you someone showed that powerplay handshake he did on Gorsuch to Trudeau before that.

That's his normal posture. He is fat as fuck.

Maybe a convict. Still funny as balls though. Eternal Anglo getting what he deserves.

He's a billionaire with a hot wife and is now the leader of the free world. That sounds pretty alpha to me.

Enlighten me, how are you more alpha than him?

imgur.com/a/T4YrX

pfffffffffff hahahaa

TRUMP GOT TRUMPED

Always bet on TruAlpha™

For the sake of your country, never reproduce

"i won´t lecture Trump on travel bans"
Alpha as fuck am i right?

Too late, I impregnated your gran last night

Of course someone like you would do necrophilia.

yeah,i dont believe you

Underrated post

trump really loves trudeau

Kek