Why is Sup Forums such a shit board? And more important, why won't you contain your cancer here exlusively?

Why is Sup Forums such a shit board? And more important, why won't you contain your cancer here exlusively?

(You)

(((YOU)))
Also, any other boards you really like so we can carefully evade them? :^)

WE WUZ REACTORS N SHIEET!

More importantly, why don't you contain your cancer in your country exclusively?

>why won't you contain your cancer here exlusively

The same reason why Indians can't keep their shit in the toilet. Or why blacks can't keep their dicks out of fat women.

tepco did nothing wrong

Lol speaking of whicj its other boards who brings /pol up
Earlier i was on /trv and saw that (pic)lmao funny shit how people project.

Aww, did baby lose an argument to a meanie Sup Forumsack?

Where Sup Forums goes, Sup Forums reluctantly follows. We are the ruling board, eat shit and die.

>why won't you contain your cancer here exlusively?
Maybe if you didn't assume everyone that has a non-leftist political opinion is a Sup Forumsack and you're being raided maybe things would be better :^)

>poland
DELETE COUNTRY NOW

>anyone disagrees with your idiot "progressive" opinions
>WAAAAH WAAAH GO BACK TO Sup Forums!!!!

Pathetic

>Maybe if you didn't assume everyone that has a non-leftist political opinion is a Sup Forumsack

Ain't that the truth. These faggots don't even realize that they're advertising Sup Forums to those whom never heard of it just because the other boards really do assume that all right wingers are Sup Forumsacks.

>We are the ruling board,
hahahaha

>>anyone disagrees with your idiot "progressive" opinions
>>WAAAAH WAAAH GO BACK TO Sup Forums!!!!
No. It's about anyone who can't keep discussion civil without sperging about muh JOOZ, liblurs and cucks. You insult anyone who doesn't follow your ultra far-right views.

This board is just a cancer containment of underage nazists.

>You insult anyone who doesn't follow your ultra far-right views.
So do you, friendo. You're calling us all types of names now.
Also, all boards are containment boards. Shit argument.

Its gonna take us five more years to catch up with Fukushima.

I see Sup Forums everywhere, even outwith the boundaries of Lebanese pigeon breeding forums.

Next season when?

>"No. It's about anyone who can't keep discussion civil without sperging about muh JOOZ, liblurs and cucks."
>comes here to sperg

Okay.

Never happened. You're paranoid. Seek help.

>cancer
>contained
If it were contained it wouldn't still be cancerous now would it?

a) it is because it is
b) I don't

Lots of people talk about politics, whenever someone brings up a right leaning opinion on another board everyone starts screaming "UGH GO BACK 2 POL".

It's not that big of a deal but you faggots white about it everywhere creating this narrative that this board leaks everywhere.

Fuck off pshek.

I'm disappointed in you poland

Sup Forums is for folks who think they're too mature and red pilled for Sup Forums.

Because so many new faggots are on Sup Forums they start lurking other boards and eventually start shitting them up too.

Been here since 09. Fuck this entire place and every board besides /trv/ and /out/. I'm leaving this shit for good. One of these days.

The main issue most 4channers have with Sup Forumsacks are that they like to role-play way too much way too often. Sure, go ahead and spout your hatred of jews and niggers, but don't try to unironically say you did anything in the election but sit on your ass and meme. And no, you didn't "meme" Trump into the white house. The country elected him. You guys also for some reason can't contain that type of role-playing cancer here, you have to post it on other boards and even other sites. People actually screencap some of your cringey posts and laugh at the shit you guys role-play about.

People also aren't being paid to fucking post on this board. That's the stupidest, cringiest shit I've ever heard. You morons see a genetic bait thread and think "omg its ar enemis.! They r shills,!" A normal person would just sage and move along. It's just an user wanting (You)'s. Jesus.

Also, this board is the new hip m e m e board that is the beacon for underaged posters on Sup Forums.

Because you weren't worth starting ww2 for. I'm glad the Russians raped you for half a century.

>And no, you didn't "meme" Trump into the white house.
We know, we're joking. We're not that delusional
>People also aren't being paid to fucking post on this board.
You weren't here during the days of CTR mate, also see pic related

>literally does exactly what he bitches about and accuses Sup Forums of doing

Liberals; you're all projecting hypocrites

>People also aren't being paid to fucking post on this board

Yes they are, moron.

And they have been for years now - and not just Sup Forums, virtually every board. There are advertising shills crawling all the fuck over Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Stay mad faggot

Why is poland such a shit country? And more importantly, why won't you contain your cancer there exclusively instead of shitting up the entire EU?

N O T H I N G
O
T
H
I
N
G
IS BEYOND OUR REACH

>implying Sup Forums is off limits
>implying literally any board is safe from political discussion
>implying you dont come here unironically and want to find out about the latest happenings
A
FUCKING
POLE

>most popular board
>by a factor of nearly 3
>influences political events by the power of mystic oujia board numbers, which then dictate the course of the world, and Sup Forums as a whole by extension
>"not rulling"

I am not right, conservative or nazi and I think you should hang yourself on the doorknob, using used condom from your bull.
Fuck off to Facebook to get some likes and report the word 'No' as a hate speech.

Fucking faggot.

tell your 14-year-olds from r/thedonald to stop coming to /fa/ and Sup Forums

get control of your fucking board

I'm off to /fa/ and Sup Forums

This.
I didn't start on Sup Forums I started on Sup Forums then got told to go back to Sup Forums
I didn't even know what this place was. 4 years later im still here. Only board I even go to.

>Sup Forums

Yikes, that board is embarrassing. You a femanon or something?

Didn't take me long to notice it either.

We're being raided by Normies, pleshit, crumblr and possibly Sup Forums

Wait, do you not find our presence in other boards diverse and enriching?

Ugh.

Go away Indonesia !