Why isn't there a country just for atheists?

Why isn't there a country just for atheists?
I don't want to deal with your bullshit anymore, theist cucks! Fuck you and your shit religion!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9xpqDdJ9k8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try one of the nice countries that permit one religion or death.

>Why isn't there a country just for atheists?
It's called Kindergarten

go to japan that's where I plan on going

There are a few ones already:

the Czech Republic, Estonia, South Korea.

I thought that East Germany is also irreligious, so why don't you move there lad?

I also would like to move to a country filled with irreligious people since I'm a irreligious person myself.

>imagine a country with absolutely no sort of theist cuck

literally heaven

Closet place to that is East Germany, Czechia (Bohemia part) and Estonia.

most meme aesthetics from Japan are ripped off from Catholic liturgy, just saying

gfto of my country, miserable cuck

Whats going on in here?

netherlands is 50% irreligious/atheist/agnosticm we're more expensive though.

Best Korea welcomes you Fritz.

Lack of belonging/community.
"Too much" individualism.
'Stand for nothing = fall for anything' and all that =/

Poor Sweden, before The Cuckening it was probably the coolest place to be an atheist. That was a long time ago, though.

USSR, North Korea, Somalia, Communist China

>B-But atheism has never been tried

You live in it cunt

>I believe in invisible men in the sky dictating everything that happens in the world

>b-b-but it's alright because i'm gonna call you a cuck
>can't beat that
>he he

>unironically being a living fucking fedora meme
I bet you think you're also smart
kys my man, or at least get the fuck out of my country. We don't need pozzed cucks like you here

>I'm 13 and I think I know things: the thread

North Korea isn't atheist. They worship an obese little boy named Kim.

North Korea it is then, enjoy your trip.

Some fellow German wants travel advise.

its called the entire Western world you fucking moron

"but muh Christians" jesus fuck they havent mattered outside the American South in generations

The Netherlands is pretty atheist

It's for that very reason they are what they are now. Reap what you sow nihilist.

>germanistani cuck makes country for atheists
>he lets muslim rapefugees in because they call him a racist and they say theyre atheists seeking a better life
>they outbreed him
>country is no longer atheist
wow cuck, you really succeeded in your plan huh?

This.

They're just creating a vacuum for something else

Your options are as follows:
Cuba
North Korea

Reap the fruits of godlessness.

>I bet you think you're also smart

Certainly smarter than you.

>kys my man, or at least get the fuck out of my country.

How about YOU gtfo instead.
We've already got enough braindead idiots as it is.

>Atheism determines political thought at all

Nope, bogpilled as fuck here. Race mixing doesn't destroy people but Jews push race-mixing because they genuinely believe it will destroy people. They're the only Abrahamic religion that doesn't want to recruit you, they don't even want their kids fucking anyone who isn't a Jew because everything non-Jewish to them is "unclean", they believe everyone else is filth and that they're the only people who deserve to control anything because they basically think goyim aren't even human beings. They did this SO HARD they're a genetically idetifable sub-race that normally would not even exist, down to genetic diseases from the level of inbreeding that required. They're probably the most racist people on earth and it's no small wonder they project about it onto their enemies, which is everyone who is not a Jew.

As bad as the other religions can be all they want to do is spread, they actually want to "save" you. Jews don't, you're not invited to heaven because you aren't a Jew.

Oh, and I can't be "anti-semitic" because that idea is based upon the "blood libel of Christ" or similar, none apply to me. This is an entirely objective assessment by someone who actually thinks Jews are quite smart.

SEE?

>Certainly smarter than you.
ur a faget, probably underage too

>How about YOU gtfo instead.
kys commie scum, you don't deserve this country, go suck atheist cock in some cuck country like you deserve
>We've already got enough braindead idiots as it is.
stop projecting. Catholicism literally built this country, we don't need ungrateful spoiled little cunts like you being edgy and tipping the fedora. Kys.

>ur a faget, probably underage too

>writes like a six year old
>calls others underage

>kys commie scum

>hurr durr all atheists are commies
Are you actually retarded?

>Catholicism literally built this country,

Sure, but you can appreciate classical christan values without going full retard and believing in fairies.

>>writes like a six year old
lurk moar newfag

>Are you actually retarded?
not an argument

>Sure, but you can appreciate classical christan values without going full retard and believing in fairies.
Retard. Christian values are true exactly because they come from God. You are bluepilled as fuck m8. I'll let some redpilled people give you some hints:
youtu.be/9xpqDdJ9k8Y

>ur a faget, probably underage too

I love the satire here. For those who didn't catch it, this is funny because he types like an obvious 13 year old.

Because they don't believe in one.

make your own country then