I have to do a presentation on black history month. How should I redpill my class?

I have to do a presentation on black history month. How should I redpill my class?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
youtu.be/DC1XZSMRvB0?t=48m8s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
youtube.com/watch?v=qZRCt4v4G_I
youtube.com/watch?v=b_A96zd-hps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Smear peanut butter on yourself.

How the cities under democrat mayors don't get any better, and how the dems are destroying the black community

Switch it on them. Ask what year it is, and then talk about the destruction and racism, BUT leave it neutral. Then, ask again, but instead of saying 1950 or something, say

>2017
And go on to recap that all the racism was done by blacks in the recent years against whites

Universities are ingerebtly liberal. This idea never works, youll just come off as a lonely, angry neckbeard.

Tell them that black men are the real israelites and thats why white woman cant get enough BBC

start off by explaining how black people have the right to appreciate their own culture and history and thats totally fine, just as it's equally fine for white people to appreciate our culture and history without being labeled a white supremacist

also use a quote but credit it to C. Gheil

Please don't go full autism. Please, please

idk, maybe just some MLK shit, and say how we should encourage unity instead of division. be politically neutral.

This is dangerous waters. This is a trap. don't oust yourself an autist, you'll have to suck up a little, just don't do it too much

point out the black american golden age has passed 60 years ago.

White woman just cant help theyselves

Remind them that all great men of history was black

You could always go the risky route.

Show 10 black teens who were a controversial topic in the past decade.
Show everything the Media has said about that person. The good, the bad, but make sure to put the classic "CNN he a good boy he dindu nuffin" post.
Show how he died. Try to antagonize the white cops.

Now, show the TRUTH.
Their actual grades, actual plans, and what they TRULY were doing to get killed.
Show your class how the Media lies, and how's it tearing us apart.
Let them know they are all wrong.

Open with Morgan Freeman denouncing black history month then go from there.

Shut yer face. Pass your class. Become successful.

I like this one, might do it

Fuck unity. Niggers are a burden.

>also use a quote but credit it to C. Gheil
Kek

>today i will give a presentation on the part of black history that is often overlooked
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

make sure to mention that it was much larger than the atlantic slave trade, went on for much longer, and that the arabs castrated all the male slaves they took

this aswell. I've fended off countless sheboons with this trick. Makes them get that

:OOOOOO

Type of look

Mention the Zulu tribe and sneak in the fact the greatest achievement was short spears in 1820

If you can hold a straight face, you should just replay some KANGZ bullshit. If questioned, just tell them that's what google lead you to when you were researching black kings.

Arab slave trade. Do it.

And don't forget to mention that it continues TO THIS VERY DAY worldwide.

black architecture

> houses made of elephantshit in Zimbabwe

Yeah and you keep that shit to yourself and your friends for now.

We don't need fucking aspies giving us a bad name.

>b-blacks are a b-burden to society *heavy breathing*
>extremely awkward in class, make everyone extremely uncomfortable and push people who are ignorant further away from the truth
>bitches laugh and are twice as committed to getting bred by blacks

Agreed. Best thing you can do is become a successful white man and throw your weight around in the political sphere with your votes and money - not in your stupid class project

this post best post.

This isn't a bad idea but it'd be hard to do casually and not autistically

German hive mind.

>I have to do a presentation on black history month

remember goyim american unversities are the BEST of the world !

That the Bill Clinton administration systematically replace black dads with the government to achieve a loyal voting demographic.

Jewish creation and influence of the NAACP and how it affected blacks.

But also wanted to say that it would be really funny to say the most crazy pro-black shit like that Beethoven was black and the Israelites were black and Julius Caesar was black and we've all been lied to by bleaching historians. And just say the most out there shit - and people couldn't help but not challenge you cuz they don't wanna be racist

tell them about nigger crime statistics

Winner.

You're all approaching this wrong. Instead o showing them what they are doing wrong, instead show them what was done right and hidden.

America's first female millionaire: Madam CJ Walker
youtu.be/DC1XZSMRvB0?t=48m8s

No welfare, no affirmative action, no investors, just hard work and not blaming your problems on others.

Why arabs? Too easy a target.
pic related

Because I want negros and muslims to kill each other.

Malcom X is a good talking point
> how he felt about crime.
>How he felt about the "blanket indictments" of the white race.
best quote
"Do you know what integration really means? It means intermarriage. That's the real point behind it. You can't have it without intermarriage. And that would result in disintegration of both races. "

how can white people even compete?

Make the entire thing 100% about slavery, don't even suggest there was anything before that. Also frame it like it was a choice, i.e.

>black people loved farming cane sugar and trans atlantic travel in their free time

Do this.

Reductio ad absurdum is the only way to take down a cultural marxist giant like Black History Month. Drive home just how ridiculous Afrocentrism and Pan-Africanism are, and hopefully the sharper tools in your class will rightfully realize that the only this shit could ever catch on is in a community with a median IQ of 85.

a presentation on the real history of slavery. how jews were the moajority slave traders, how blacks in north africa sold their war captives into slavery, and especially a heavy focus on the pan-arab slave trade, with special mention of what the arab slave traders did to their male slaves.

another good one
"All I held against Jews was that so many Jews actually were hypocrites in their claim to be friends of the American black man. "

This could work but you might need to take an angle that would prevent your teacher from cutting it short before the redpill sinks in. Blame their behavior on lack of privilege but show *real* things for people to form their own conclusions on.

"Look at this drug dealer pointing a gun at a cop: he died because he wasn't given the same opportunities as you"

The extreme liberals will be able to hide behind the cognitive dissonance and go "das rite". Meanwhile, the rest of the class can go "no he died because he pointed a fucking gun at a fucking cop"

is this real
please say no

Do a full report on Anthony Johnson, don't skimp on the Casor suit where he successfully sued to keep a slave.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

this post best post

You might also be able to use this to slip in some statistics

"Because of white people 100 years ago, blacks today commit the majority of crime"

because the left has a boner right now for muds. pointing out how muslims treated their african slaves much much worse than any other will help put a wedge betweeen niggers and mudshits.

This one, represent actual facts and don't reveal your power-level in class.

Begin with apologizing profusely about being white

this is the best idea

No, just two people in a costume

yes, always cite sources. a good idea would be to hand out a printout of all your sources used to everyone in the class before your presentation, so they can't accuse you of making shit up

cmon burger bro, you rly think women wont fuck horse for money? buh got bad news for ya, they will fuck ANYTHING for right amount of cash they are ment/build for that. Dont fall for love shit, just be shure she need you.

THIS. THIS WILL BE FUCKING GOLDEN.
DO IT.

(OP)

Talk about how the slave trade was mostly conducted by jews. Its goes under the radar but you still named the jew

talk about how a higher percentage of free blacks owned slaves vs free whites owning slaves

This.

Argue this: how the history of slavery demonstrates that the slave trade by the west is only a small part of an ancient institution

Ignore my previous post. Do this.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

>the more you know!

youtube.com/watch?v=qZRCt4v4G_I

this movie really made me think when i was younger.

Jews made up most of the slave trading and cotton plantation owners.

Simple, show how brutal Kangs are to other Kangs. How they sold them into slavery and shit.

Yes. This

youtube.com/watch?v=b_A96zd-hps

BLM is a terrorist organization.

World Star = Allahu Akbar

"stand your ground" against the first nigger you see.

talk about black wehrmacht soldiers in africa during 2.WW

criminal history of black communities in last decades

If you want to make it serious this is your best bet

thats fake news. Jews are based. I can't think of a single thing they've done wrong. not that slavery of niggers is wrong.

Dafur Conflict.

discuss the jewish slave ship owners and plantation owners

irony being he is not a native indian.

Talk about the 1804 Haitian Massacre.

jews are the white mans best friend. enslaving millions of niggers

Read a presentation titled "the solution to Americas racial divide" Then proceeded to read the Turner Diaries to the class

...then set the building on fire.

Jesus christ that shit can kill you at least sedate the horse so he doesn't literally fuck your brains out.

And really emphasis the california section of the book.

Empower them by telling them about how blacks were oppressed and should receive reparations for their crimes. You'll notice that the chimps will start to get riled up and applaud you. As soon as they do, start telling them that the reason black people are disadvantaged is because of Jews and that Jews manipulate and take advantage of the black community and blame white Christians for it. Redirect nigger hatred of white towards the Jews.

Use famous black quotes against them where they preached for tolerance, anti-violence, and support for the first amendment in contrast with the way they are today.

Hey! so uh, source?

This. Talk about how living standards for blacks compared to other races have declined ever since the 1950s. Then ask them to think about why. If they need help pose these questions:
>What major change in racial beliefs occurred in the 50s and 60s?
>Where did "successful" (top 10%) black people live before this change? (Hint: not white neighborhoods)
>Where do "successful" black people usually move now?
>What impact does the most successful 10% of a population have on the community as a whole? What happens if a group is deprived of that 10%?
You can also quote Zora Neale Hurston if they call you racist.

Everyone saying to not broach the subject, kill yourselves cowards. In order for people to be red pilled people need to do shit IN REAL LIFE.

Granted, don't go all hitler did nothing wrong, do the thing that another user posted on how blacks have failed in democratically controlled cities. Or the Arab slave trade. Do it. Don't be a fucking pussy.

> two slides
> first one reads "Black History Month"
> second says "The End"

Anyone have that pic where its like "The top 20% of crime is committed by 50% of white people" or something

Talk about how blacks are oppressed by white homosexuals so they're justified in disproportionately committing hate crimes against them

>pay state and federal taxes
>serve, fight, and die in the military
>go to a diner in your home city, paved by your taxes and secured by the blood of your sons
>"we don't serve your kind"
what's wrong with this picture?

segregation is a fine idea that many nigger leaders were actually in support of. either two nations, or one integrated one. it's just unethical to halfass it.

>Walk down roads your taxes built
>Serve in military your taxes pay for
>Come home
>Some private individual in his private business says he doesn't want your business
>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Talk about how Hitler didn't snub Jessie Owens, his own government did.

>implying the private individual in his private business doesn't enjoy cheaper state-subsidized utilities, state-subsidized employees who get welfare to supplement the minwage he pays them, and state-run taxpayer-funded roads, building inspectors, and public transportation to deliver customers to his business
>implying that private individual isn't a jew who lobbied the government for all this
>OY VEY KEEP IT GOING, SHIP THE VOUCHERS

"We all agree that the Holocaust was a terrible tragedy that destroyed a whole generation of innocent jewish families - and whites still pay a high price to repair for the damages done. Yet, when will the blacks, who descend from a line of ancient Egyptian pharaohs and kings, pay any sort of moral or financial reparation for the systematic enslaving of the jewish people used in order to build monuments?"

Obviously a sophistic statement, but if you play the sympathy card you disarm any chance of reflexive ad-hominem, making it much more likely for people to actually consider your point.

>to actually consider your point.
what exactly IS his point here?

But the isrealites were black

this