AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHA

Just go all out and be up front about it, I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Slate/status/831237915044896772
learner.org/resources/series58.html#
learner.org/vod/vod_window.html?pid=861
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it's real

>Pizzagate on the facts side

>liberals argue with facts

twitter.com/Slate/status/831237915044896772

Haven't read the article (lol fuck off Slate) but isn't that pretty much what DilbertMan has been saying?

>they're literally this stupid

>africa.jpg

Holy shit slate has been a deep cover agent for the right the whole time. How else do you explain how retarded this is? It sounds just like a Sup Forums meme raid.

>1+2 isn't 3 because that would make me sad

This is why women were not allowed to vote

they think with their emotions and do not use logic.

Jimmies Status:
[x]rustled
[]not rustled

I imagine the 'reasoning' behind this is that conservatives will just make up 'alternative facts' in an argument.

>You’ll hate it because we liberals tend to pride ourselves on caring about evidence, science, and accuracy. Being factually right, or at least grounded in reality, is something we value, something meaningful to our self-concept.

Literal fantasy world.

Well, at least they are finally being honest with themselves

CHECKED

by (((Jess Zimmerman)))

TL;DR

"we know we are right and we have facts, so we don't need to use them because fallacies are more effective in a debate"

How scummy can leftists be?

Is this the last stage of being lefty? Have your head so up your ass it breaks through a superior dimension of unintelligible emotional chaos?

literally mad psykers

Its like they arent building their propaganda around muh feelings

Nice get

>use facts to state opinion about refugees and illegals
>"But use emotions"
>okay, I hate them they should leave

Fucking hell

This is the wierdest timeline

>Liberal trash rags reduced to literally spouting why their position is logically indefensible
>Lefties outraged at Trump for him screaming about things in a typical leftie fashion, except these things are right-wing concerns
>MSM no longer finding it's in a cosy bed with the lines of power and instead having to make do with lines of coke

What a time to be alive

Nice

B-but the facts don't support those feelings

Then what is their argument?
>not an argument

The problem is they think facts are what those of authority say they are. If their liberal professors and media outlets start saying the sky is actually green, then the sky being green is a fact.

14 = The 14 words

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

Phrase coined by George Lincoln Rockwell, the founder of the American Nazi Party

88 = H is the 8th letter of the alphabet
ergo 88 = HH = Heil Hitler

WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE 1488!

>dont win arguments, cry until they are a non issue

liberals everyone...

the enlightenment concerned itself with facts.

in the 19th century the left(jewry) created a reactionary movement called romanticism which instead focused on the illogical aspects of the human condition, giving rise to such romantic systems of thought as those of Marx, and Freud.
The romantics were against, conformity even to the point of condoning incest. Their art exalted criminality. Much like the art the CIA front associated with pizzagate promote
Therefore the romantics of today(social justice warriors), are interested in emotions not facts, their movement hasn't progressed for over a hundred years.

learner.org/resources/series58.html#
43. Revolution and Romantics
Leaders in the arts, literature, and political theory argued for social justice and national liberation.
social justice-this is anti enlightened code and not what the founders fought for.

>it's real

It's tru tho
My fee fees>your reality

well memed

That's grand coming from a potato nigger
>Implying you are white

Calling on liberals to do what liberals have been doing for decades, except now officially.

I know about Marx, but can you tell me about Freud?

These fucks have literally never read Aristotle

You gotta be kiddin me

(((They))) gave up.

>the people that believe in pizzagate think they have a fact-based worldview

the romantics the most heinous act being performed on children, to trigger the enlightened types.
but even romanticism, in its philosophy traces to pre-Socratic thought, basically animal-ism.
the left is lead by elite families who believe in a philosophy which predates western civ.
that where romanticism came from

I get what they're trying to do probably, get people to use some emotional appeal AND facts as to not make people turn away from your argument.

But the way this is executed is utterly shit and looks like they just straight up fuckin gave up on being logical.

>pol collectively thinks they use facts
Wrong. You guys don't even bother reading your studies

Stefan Molyneux will be very happy to hear that, I presume.

Fucking amazing.

>facts
>a gun on the conservative side
When have liberals EVER used facts in regards to gun control. They have never at any point used a single fucking factoid, and if they bothered to do a fucking minutes worth of reaearch, they'd stop supporting gun control.

checked
14/88

>don't need no gun control
>USA is a country with the most guncrimes
Really makes you think

10/10

very nice

>mostly in no gun zones
Really makes me think.

One day there will no more gibs, then the world will collapse

>1488

>gun crimes
>not just crime

ya dun gud user, ya dun gud

Are you seriously supporting incest? These so called romantics were useful during a time period without democracy but useful no more.

10/10

wew

>Most gun crimes occur in Democrat-ran areas with a higher percentage of blacks/Hispanics
Hmmm

I've been noticing you around based brazil-kun. Keep up the good work fighting the shills.

KEK BE PRAISED

Written by (((JESS ZIMMERMAN)))
Every single time
Why is /pol always right?

Quite impressive

>it's real

The problem is that they love facts and "muh science" only as long as it benefits their narrative, the minute science and facts go against it they go back to their fee fees and deny it calling it racist.
We at least accept some fact, we accept chinks and japa have higher iq on average than whites, we accept that most of us are just lonely pieces of shit, we know that but we accept it, we learn to live with it and keep moving forward, liberals just shut down and decide to ignore the evidence and get pissed about it.

learner.org/vod/vod_window.html?pid=861

the connection with Freud is that being a romantic thinker, instead of focusing on a calculus of factual reality,
He wanted to get at this invisible and the incalcuable. they were interested in the forces that move us or reveal us to ourselves. Dreams, fantasies, madness. Romantic painters painted child abuse, incest, events where nature mastered man.he focused on the great "silent" currents of society and history, not the facts of history(which allowed them to make fake history). The art was about opposition and conflict, they were against conformity to the point of promoting crimes, like the pizzagate related art.
The enlightenment, and the age of discovery which was its continuation, angered many old powerful families, the they created this counter movement against humanity to this day.

And then they unironically think this is a good thing

no. the left is the romantic movement, they haven't changed a bit. just look at the art in the video i posted. basic SRA from leftist

Aristotle taught that the earth was orbited by the sun.
All the old sickos of the catholic church, got BTFO by Galileo's heliocentric model. This movement against Aristotelian thought, which dominated the dark ages, created a new movement called the Renaissance, which revived the platonic western worldview in science and politics.
truth is bad for goyim, shoa plato, promote aristotle

There is some truth to it however, especially when dealing with politics.

People want feel good politics and one strategy to winning is playing their game

oy vey 10/10

And this is a major flow of democracy with an appealing to emotion majority if the facts threaten their existence they ignore them.

For example take universal free healthcare. I would say the majority of people want this. Yet if implementing this causes our society to come crashing down the minority will not implement this and thats a fact.

Bretty Guud!

HIGH ENERGY GET

Hitler and Evola were both romantics.
Opinion discarded.

NEAT!

hitler followed occult jewish mysticism.
worshipped the black sun.
staright from kabbalah.
he was then built up by ford and other rothschild fronts. then hitler printed his own currnecy, and went the way of Lincoln and Kennedy. Hitler was no hero, just a rothschild cuck, an inflated art student

The monkey in me

haha. you not knowing about romanticism, thats the definition of the SJW's you supposedly aren't

>when valley girls rule public opinion

cool timeline

Holy shit.
I wish I could show my 2005 self this thread.
>you're shittin me right?

Can you site some eveidence for your statement?

I at least know that a sentence begins with an uppercase.
But that's fine, keep your gibberish for yourself user, I don't really want to hear them.

There is literally nothing stupid about this. The quickest way to convince someone of something is to hook them emotionally.

Jewish mysticism is a dum down version of egyptian mysticism evrything they have is 'borrowed" or 'misunderstood". They were the traders and translators so when they translated they would change things to make it seem like they created them... like how the media works today ( self protection ) ( fake inovation & importance )

The Slate page is pure cancer.