Right. Makes sense

Right. Makes sense

Fuck Trump

and FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes.

What the fuck is a "nuclear briefcase"

wtf I hate nuclear arms now

A captioned pic so it must be true. Stay mad buttblasted faggots

WOW that really put my almonds on overdrive

>$200,000 buys you access to the president
Source?

You know what the "nuclear codes" were during Bill Clinton's presidency? Zero-zero-zero.

Do you really think a president can call up NORAD and order a nuclear first-strike like you ordering a pizza?

A nuclear war would be planned and coordinated months before, along with all the conventional military forces. Each side would see a nuclear war coming; anything else would be a fuck-up.

The Secret Service always carries the nuclear football around you retards.

Otherwise known as the football, a military personal will always be by the president with a briefcase containing the nuclear codes in case a launch is required, it was more relevant in the cold war and now we just mostly do it for traditions sake
One of the guys from my high school actually got the job, wonder if he still does it

>Steven Universe flag

Fag.

So, according to occupy democrats, taking pictures of the outside of a briefcase that may or may not contain classified information is exactly the same as have top secret documents on an unsecured private server accessed by at least four known foreign governments. Man, they really have lost it hard, haven't they?

but Nikolai, you want America to crash and burn and look like a clown show!

GO TRUMP!

>H-how despicable! A president that doesn't mistrust its citizen? Oh vey

love this show

WTF Im with #billclintonsrapevictimsdestroyer now

Remember the outrage? Me neither

Bottom left corner is all you need to know, everything in that image is a lie and pure propaganda.

Proofs they were classified?

How dare Drumpf ever be seen in public as the President? Why, if he is there then the Secret Service will be there and then they won't be a Secret anymore! #RESIST #HARRYPOTTERMEME